Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So apparently an employee of PFAScotland is a Celtic fan

Well done to Sevco fans to track her down and out her on twitter

This obviously means the PFA have an agenda against Sevco

Typical orc behaviour. WTF is wrong with these people. The sooner this new club disappears the better

PFA Scotland said: "For the avoidance of doubt, the claim for a Protective Award has been raised in the name of PFA Scotland only. It is one legal claim and has not been lodged in the name of any player let alone some 67 individual players as has been reported."

blink.gif

WTF? Were you LYING earlier Bhairn?

I think you'll find Bairn was commenting on what had been reported by a supposedly reliable news source. Things have become clearer since. Especially the source for the "67 players" line, which we now know to be a lie. Now, where did that porkie come from, I wonder?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

You don't think legal advice would have been sought prior to publication? I think Tedi already pointed out it would have been an obligation to mention the issue.

I have absolutely no doubt Charlie had plenty of legal advice before buying the bones of the dead club - and yet, he still believed the players were "assets", rather than human beings. His wee problem is that human beings have a few more employment rights than car parks.

Haven't you read on the Prospectus that Charles Green stated there are players going to sue Rangers, read paragraph 105.

Certain players of RFC 2012 plc (Alan McGregor, Kyle Lafferty, Rhys McCabe, Sone Aluko, Steven Davis, John Fleck, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker and Jamie Ness) purported to object to the transfer of their contracts of employment to RFCL pursuant to TUPE. RFCL maintains that these purported objections were incompetent and that the players instead unilaterally terminated their contracts of employment in an unlawful manner. Arbitration proceedings under Article 99 of the Articles of Association of the SFA were commenced on 5 July 2012 in the name of RFC 2012 plc. Any damages due would be payable to RFCL. RFCL was not a member of the SFA at that time and therefore the reference had to be made by RFC 2012 plc. RFC 2012 plc accepts that it has no financial interest in the outcome. Discussions took place with representatives of some of the players and agreements have now been reached with Steven Davis, John Fleck and Rhys McCabe. Representatives acting on behalf of the remaining players have challenged RFCL's rights to participate in the process in any capacity given that it was not a member of the SFA at the time of the alleged breaches of contract and the date of the reference to the SFA under Article 99. A preliminary hearing has been fixed for 7 January 2013 at which these jurisdictional challenges will be determined. If RFCL is successful at this hearing, then the claims against the remaining players will proceed to a full hearing. At this point it is anticipate that such a full hearing will take place in March or April of 2013. Preliminary advice from senior counsel is that RFCL's prospects of winning these preliminary arguments are good. However, it is not currently possible to quantify these claims in full.

Rangers International Football Club AIM

That doesn't read to me as if the players are the instigators in this matter. Nor does the whole passage read as if it has the slightest basis in reality. Whatever they're calling themselves, rangers are trying to enforce contracts which were rendered null and void when the new rangers was formed.

While any active legal proceedings should, indeed, be in the prospectus, these would to my admittedly untrained eye be more likely to end up as liabilities rather than any kind of potential financial benefit to the club.

Amazing how they can find a Celtic fan in a few hours, but yet defended Craig Whyte right up till admin

How can these orcs even use a PC? Even I don't think I could track someone down that fast!

Still, I guess if you are unemployed with nothing else to do...

Amazing how they can find a Celtic fan in a few hours, but yet defended Craig Whyte right up till admin

I did predict this a few hours ago, but I think I said "give it a few days" and they'll detect an "agenda". Even I'm stunned that they've sunk to witch-hunting some utterly innocent punter within a matter of hours.

Cherry picking c**t. FFS!

laugh.gif

"the article" for which there was a link on the post - then anyone who wanted to read it again could find it easily. Anyone with half a brain that is - oh wait.....

Jeezus these fuckers are properly fucking stupid. Any day now we'll all be getting writs from Middle Earth, with Defamation proceedings against us all.