Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:blink: Of course you need the cash now and why Rangers will post a fecking loss of £3.5 million by the end of next year and that includes all Rangers income including season ticket money that he does not have.

And while your in the mood for posting facts Tedi ! have you seen Rangers accounts ? and if you haven't then why are you so certain Rangers don't need the money ? and if your saying stuff without fact or evidence to back it up then stop giving other people a hard time when your information itself is without facts or proof off itself.

So much information out there from all sources leading to that Rangers will have financial problems before the end of the season.Your stance even though you don't trust Green himself is that Green said you don't need the money dry.gif so you will post that Green says so then it's all OK from your position even though Green has told many a porkie pie since buying the old clubs assets.

Any chance that you can provide these sources that can give facts and figures that the club will have financial problems before the end of the season. Facts and figures not speculation.

He is so feckin ignorant that after 37 years of 'journalism' covering sport in Scotland, he doesn't know where the fury against Rangers (RIP) is coming from? Fuckwit :1eye

GIRFUY Traynor.

A club which maintained a sectarian signing policy for a century. Which exploits sectarianism in order to gain success on the pitch. A club which was liquidated owing £23 million to HMRC. A club which actively avoided paying another £100 million in tax and deliberately failed to properly register its players with the football authorities in order to do so.

And it was supported throughout by the head sports journalist at Scotland's leading newspaper.

Shows what sort of country Scotland is. :(

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Any chance that you can provide these sources that can give facts and figures that the club will have financial problems before the end of the season. Facts and figures not speculation.

Indeed. We need facts... because all that speculation about Rangers going into administration and then liquidation are complete nonsense.

Oh, wait... 8)

Yeah why don't you search back earlier in the thread yourself to the mock up supplied by Chucky himself that Rangers will be in £3.5 million in debt by end off 2013.Remember the one we all took the piss out off because of how amateurish it was in presentation and had Rangers international and it's global fanbase clambering over themselves to be a part off the £500 million it would be generating :lol:

Yeah why don't you search back earlier in the thread yourself to the mock up supplied by Chucky himself that Rangers will be in £3.5 million in debt by end off 2013.Remember the one we all took the piss out off because of how amateurish it was in presentation and had Rangers international and it's global fanbase clambering over themselves to be a part off the £500 million it would be generating :lol:

You stated that there were in your words,"all sources" i'm assuming these sources are independent of Green and any other Rangers connection,so let's see them. That's all that is asked for.

No then ?

Why are so many rangers fans scared to have a conversation? To speculate, to assume, to say; what if?

Why must every statement, every suggestion be backed up by a link or a quote, and even when these things are provided, nothin but railroading and name calling occur?

Why are so many rangers fans scared to have a conversation? To speculate, to assume, to say; what if?

Why must every statement, every suggestion be backed up by a link or a quote, and even when these things are provided, nothin but railroading and name calling occur?

It's the sevco way.

Head in the sand and scared of the truth, they haven't realised that this ignorant attitude helped to fuck their original club up.

Any speculation on our part usually results in someone like you demanding "whaurs the proof".

You can't have it both ways.

1354573317[/url]' post='6863152']

Any speculation on our part usually results in someone like you demanding "whaurs the proof".

You can't have it both ways.

I think the only time I've ever demanded a rangers fan provide proof, on this thread was the night you said I had PM'd you 3 times asking you to take something down, or some shite like that.

Incidentally you never did provide that.

Guest Kincardine

:blink: did you actually click on the link and read at the top off the page ? LATEST NEWS ! It was the latest news page was it not ? it may mention done deals and company accounts !.

I see that, yet again, you're avoiding the question.

Let me remind you. You said, "I was Cenko's securities website searching for news on Rangers IPO issue ! nothing on it about recent activities with Rangers on it not a sausage ! not even a sentence on upcoming Rangers share issues they are involved with !".

You seem to regard it as significant that there is no mention of Rangers' possible future IPO. So much so that, in one sentence, you used a negative 3 times.

I asked you, quite reasonably, "What forthcoming floatations do they mention?" You haven't answered that question but simply linked to LATEST NEWS that doesn't mention any future IPOs.

The truth is that you browsed a website that makes no mention of any future IPOs. To use your words, "Not a sausage ! not even a sentence on upcoming share issues." You then come back and said, in effect, "See that website that doesn't any future IPOs? There's not a word on Rangers' future IPO."

Total speculation, laughable

Just like your accounts of Green's Rangers being debt free and having all the money they need but you can't prove it can you,so your speculating there yourself aren't you ?

You stated that there were in your words,"all sources" i'm assuming these sources are independent of Green and any other Rangers connection,so let's see them. That's all that is asked for.

Anyone clever or has number crunching abilities who has ever done an assessment on Rangers finances have said that Rangers will face this year a huge hole in their finances.But knowing Rangers fans it will be dismissed as a tic wet dream won't it even if I supply links so why bother dry.gif

No then ?

I was busy elsewhere :P

They appear to be showing nothing of the kind

Again total speculation

Try and view other opinions Tedi that don't come straight from the mouth of Green but again it will fall under it's a tic wet dream and all that.

Lastly IMO lads after all the internet searching and reading up on Rangers finances I have seen the sum of feck all from Green himself PROVING that Rangers are solvent,and none of you can even counteract what I have typed because none of you yourselves can actually provide information or proof or facts that Rangers have the cash in the bank can you ? .All the information you lot keep recycling is Charles Green party line ! because Green says so :blink: because Green says so is not enough as you all seem to mistrust Green yourselves but quote Rangers are debt free and healthy because Charles Green says so like it was the gospel ! .

Remember the Whyte shyster guys ? did he not lie through his fucking teeth that he was a mega multimillionaire and countless tens of millions were going to be spunked into Rangers with a huge warchest ? now how did that workout again ? and no I wouldn't like Rangers fans to go through another torrid time even though the last one was fun.

I see that, yet again, you're avoiding the question.

Let me remind you. You said, "I was Cenko's securities website searching for news on Rangers IPO issue ! nothing on it about recent activities with Rangers on it not a sausage ! not even a sentence on upcoming Rangers share issues they are involved with !".

You seem to regard it as significant that there is no mention of Rangers' possible future IPO. So much so that, in one sentence, you used a negative 3 times.

I asked you, quite reasonably, "What forthcoming floatations do they mention?" You haven't answered that question but simply linked to LATEST NEWS that doesn't mention any future IPOs.

The truth is that you browsed a website that makes no mention of any future IPOs. To use your words, "Not a sausage ! not even a sentence on upcoming share issues." You then come back and said, in effect, "See that website that doesn't any future IPOs? There's not a word on Rangers' future IPO."

I see you disregarded the rest of my post ! I did another search and found out that Cenkos is actually providing Green on an advice only capacity.It would appear that Cenkos is not actually brokering the shares at the moment and that some other company may actually broker the IPO share issue.

So I can safely say that is why there's the sum of feck all about Rangers IPO in Cenkos website because some other chop shop stock brokers will use dodgy boiler room sales tactics on poor unsuspecting bears.And Cenkos will receive a fee for providing Green with the necessary details on how to make you poor fans part with as much as cash Green can possibly squeeze out of you.

Is that clear enough on my position ?

Just like your accounts of Green's Rangers being debt free and having all the money they need but you can't prove it can you,so your speculating there yourself aren't you ?

Anyone clever or has number crunching abilities who has ever done an assessment on Rangers finances have said that Rangers will face this year a huge hole in their finances.But knowing Rangers fans it will be dismissed as a tic wet dream won't it even if I supply links so why bother dry.gif

I was busy elsewhere :P

Try and view other opinions Tedi that don't come straight from the mouth of Green but again it will fall under it's a tic wet dream and all that.

Lastly IMO lads after all the internet searching and reading up on Rangers finances I have seen the sum of feck all from Green himself PROVING that Rangers are solvent,and none of you can even counteract what I have typed because none of you yourselves can actually provide information or proof or facts that Rangers have the cash in the bank can you ? .All the information you lot keep recycling is Charles Green party line ! because Green says so :blink: because Green says so is not enough as you all seem to mistrust Green yourselves but quote Rangers are debt free and healthy because Charles Green says so like it was the gospel ! .

Remember the Whyte shyster guys ? did he not lie through his fucking teeth that he was a mega multimillionaire and countless tens of millions were going to be spunked into Rangers with a huge warchest ? now how did that workout again ? and no I wouldn't like Rangers fans to go through another torrid time even though the last one was fun.

First of all highlight exactly when i personally stated where Rangers are debt free under Green or indeed in debt.I'm well aware that at some point the club is going to require investment. Also i asked for information from an independent body outwith the club for a detailed breakdown of the finances of the club. Provide a source that details this,that's all that asked because i've searched and like yourself,i've found nothing. Your stating that this has been done,where are they?