Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, right throughout this whole debacle, we've been asking our resident Teds which writers they do think have been putting out accurate information about the demise of their club. As far as I'm aware, none of them have ever made any suggestions at all, and now we know why - because their grand tribune, their font of all knowledge, is...

Jim Traynor.

I hope Jabba has a rare time at the prospective Sports Direct Arena, feeding the locals' lunatic paranoias. They deserve each other, and I'm sure they'll be very happy together.

Well, they have been up till now - why should that change?laugh.gif

Guest Kincardine

What upcoming floatations WERE mentioned on their webiste?

Have a look see at their latest news page Cenkos latest news and there are none about Rangers in their recent transactions either :blink: you would have thought they would at least have a mention in ongoing IPO's they are linked too.

You still haven't answered the question. The link you posted was about 'done deals'. I don't see mention of ANY forthcoming (as opposed to completed) floatations on their site.

However, you regard this as significant, seeing as you said, "I was Cenko's securities website searching for news on Rangers IPO issue ! nothing on it about recent activities with Rangers on it not a sausage ! not even a sentence on upcoming Rangers share issues they are involved with !".

So I'll ask again, what forthcoming floatations do they mention?

Edited by Kincardine

You still haven't answered the question. The link you posted was about 'done deals'. I don't see mention of ANY forthcoming (as opposed to completed) floatations on their site.

However, you regard this as significant, seeing as you said, "I was Cenko's securities website searching for news on Rangers IPO issue ! nothing on it about recent activities with Rangers on it not a sausage ! not even a sentence on upcoming Rangers share issues they are involved with !".

021212_fans_06.jpg

Craig Whyte at Ibrox yesterday.

Interesting his article is about those who shone a light where he didn't even know there was a dark place. When you live in the dark, you eyes become accustomed to it.

When writing something for idiots to read you always should include something they should pick up on. Finding out if they have sufficient nous to spot it. Bender didn't quite manage it. smile.gif

OK Fair enough. I thought you would use that defence but did you really have to do it in this earlier post as well? :lol:

Yeah there is no urgency on this it seems, understandable as we dont need the cash, March / April would be the best time to launch this

Goin on Greens previous, if its not til March / April, expect some of those with value to be flogged in January. That narrows it down to 2 or 3 players as the odd 50 grand ones wont be enough.

I do not see him selling any players, we do not need the money, he has no previous with regards to Rangers

If you didn't need the money why the whistle stop tour to drum up interest in a share issue that is about 3 years earlier than normal? The cash has dried up from the vastly reduced s/t's and when are they due the next trench of tax and NI?

:blink: did you actually click on the link and read at the top off the page ? LATEST NEWS ! It was the latest news page was it not ? it may mention done deals and company accounts !.

You would have thought with the size of Green's flotation £20 fucking million that there would have been a mention about it in their latest news page as it would probably raise Cenkos stocks a little by association to such a large IPO share issue.Or has Green been telling porkies again and some other company is involved dealing with the flotation and Chucky only said he asked Cenkos to look into it but some other dodgy finance company will be handling the flotation ?.

5 minutes later on search engines !

After a quick Google search I have found that Green has hired them only on an advisory capacity which probably means that some other company is or will involved with dealing with the share issue itself and why there is feck all on the Cenkos website.Has Green just used the name of Cenkos being involved to somehow give credence to his IPO but some chop shop stock broking firm will use boiler room tactics on unsuspecting Rangers fans to shift shares for him ?.

And why the fucking hell is that all the other fans of all the other clubs have to give you vital information that you all just dismiss as tic wet dream material !.I don't ever see any Rangers fans doing any fucking research on the fucker at the reigns of your club incase he turns out to be even worse than Whyte.

:blink: did you actually click on the link and read at the top off the page ? LATEST NEWS ! It was the latest news page was it not ? it may mention done deals and company accounts !.

You would have thought with the size of Green's flotation £20 fucking million that there would have been a mention about it in their latest news page as it would probably raise Cenkos stocks a little by association to such a large IPO share issue.Or has Green been telling porkies again and some other company is involved dealing with the flotation and Chucky only said he asked Cenkos to look into it but some other dodgy finance company will be handling the flotation ?.

5 minutes later on search engines !

After a quick Google search I have found that Green has hired them only on an advisory capacity which probably means that some other company is or will involved with dealing with the share issue itself and why there is feck all on the Cenkos website.Has Green just used the name of Cenkos being involved to somehow give credence to his IPO but some chop shop stock broking firm will use boiler room tactics on unsuspecting Rangers fans to shift shares for him ?.

And why the fucking hell is that all the other fans of all the other clubs have to give you vital information that you all just dismiss as tic wet dream material !.I don't ever see any Rangers fans doing any fucking research on the fucker at the reigns of your club incase he turns out to be even worse than Whyte.

Charles Green going to put Ibrox to bed, then comes along Whyte and Charlie said his work is done. Did you see that photo i posted, was that Craig Whyte at Ibrox yesterday?

Edited by Bairnforever1992

1354556491[/url]' post='6862248']

I do not see him selling any players, we do not need the money, he has no previous with regards to Rangers

Peter Sutcliffe has no previous with my wee sister,

Wouldn't trust him to bring her home in one piece.

Except for his agenda being hidden. Ignorance hiding behind bluster and arrogance.

When will we see his like again? Please never. laugh.gif

He is so feckin ignorant that after 37 years of 'journalism' covering sport in Scotland, he doesn't know where the fury against Rangers (RIP) is coming from? Fuckwit :1eye

GIRFUY Traynor.

Yeah there is no urgency on this it seems, understandable as we dont need the cash, March / April would be the best time to launch this

:blink: Of course you need the cash now and why Rangers will post a fecking loss of £3.5 million by the end of next year and that includes all Rangers income including season ticket money that he does not have.

And while your in the mood for posting facts Tedi ! have you seen Rangers accounts ? and if you haven't then why are you so certain Rangers don't need the money ? and if your saying stuff without fact or evidence to back it up then stop giving other people a hard time when your information itself is without facts or proof off itself.

So much information out there from all sources leading to that Rangers will have financial problems before the end of the season.Your stance even though you don't trust Green himself is that Green said you don't need the money dry.gif so you will post that Green says so then it's all OK from your position even though Green has told many a porkie pie since buying the old clubs assets.

You have not provided any vital information

And you don't provide any information at all except what suits your agenda.

I have supplied that Cenkos themselves will probably not be brokering the IPO issue but are only giving Green advice.This would appear to show that some other firm will actually be selling the shares and be worried it is not some chop shop brokering firm with a lack of integrity because they are on a commission based salary.

:blink: Of course you need the cash now and why Rangers will post a fecking loss of £3.5 million by the end of next year and that includes all Rangers income including season ticket money that he does not have.

And while your in the mood for posting facts Tedi ! have you seen Rangers accounts ? and if you haven't then why are you so certain Rangers don't need the money ? and if your saying stuff without fact or evidence to back it up then stop giving other people a hard time when your information itself is without facts or proof off itself.

So much information out there from all sources leading to that Rangers will have financial problems before the end of the season.Your stance even though you don't trust Green himself is that Green said you don't need the money dry.gif so you will post that Green says so then it's all OK from your position even though Green has told many a porkie pie since buying the old clubs assets.

Any chance that you can provide these sources that can give facts and figures that the club will have financial problems before the end of the season. Facts and figures not speculation.