Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It was a question that you replied to, it was open for anyone to respond to, this is after all a public forum

You replied without answering it and you expect me to answer you?:lol: :lol: :lol: you are the real spanker ya fud

and let`s look at your question

Excellent grammar, however this hardly qualifies as a question, it is an accusation dressed up as a question, I quite rightly asked you to provide proof for your accusation and I will ask it again

Please provide proof that Green has not either paid these bills or has does not have a payment schedule agreed in place to pay them

AW MAN TEDI your having a real meltdown tonight aren't you ? how much do the newco owe Hearts ? it's been all over the news and is a footballing related debt Green said he had paid.

And you asked WRK that question STUPID so don't try and pass it off as anything other than that.

Oh My

The first slide says "Rangers Football Club PLC" so I think it might be a piss take.smile.gif

Not a bad presentation. Think the second year undergraduate did a fair job in putting it all together.

What of course they don't mention is how tainted Rangers is as a 'brand'. Fines from UEFA, behaviour of fans (Manchester etc), dodgy past, dodgy current and most likely dodgy future.

Loved the slide with the wage bill for all other SPL clubs from a year ago, and the Rangers showing this year's figure - unaudited of course. The sort of thing you can get away with in the Daily Record or the Sun, but not when pitching to serious punters.

Maybe the loyal fans will be daft enough to put their hands in their pockets. There must still be UDA, UVF drugs and taxi cash available.

But normal people? Or normal investors? No way. rolleyes.gif

Meltdown? you are having a nightmare with this one

Again complete pish, waffle and deflection in your post

The Hearts situation is well documented, Rangers owe 800K, the payment schedule has also been agreed 300K in December 500K Summer 2013, nobody is disputing this

Try again dry.gif

And it was WRK`s statement which he was quite right pulled up for, he had no substance nor source for it, he admitted this, if you disagree then please provide proof that proves WRK`s statement

Can you proof undeniably that Green has paid Alloa ? can you obtain copies of invoices and receipts between Rangers est 2012 and Alloa that the debt has been paid ? if you could then that's that ain't it.

Tedi you have made an arse of yourself tonight accusing me of not answering a question you blatantly asked WRK directly and only at WRK.

And also you didn't answer my questions you just went on a pisser because if you answered them you'd look like a right tool :).Have a nice evening chump :P

Oh My

The first slide says "Rangers Football Club PLC" so I think it might be a piss take.smile.gif

I thought they owned Edminston House?

And £10m of the 20 they are wanting to raise is for 2014. Who on earth would buy into that. The NFL stuff is laughable.

Any mention of orange strip?

Tax mans going to love the valuation of the assets on page 8, assets now valued at £79 million a 1580% increase over 3 months

Still calling themselves the same name, please tell me this a wind up and not real, otherwise he's setting the club up delibretly

Jesus H Christ - is this for real?

It's a comedy wishlist, without a concrete figure in it. It's treating Rangers fans like stupid, innocent children.

It might work.

I noticed that the shares are in the company ? have they dislocated the club from the company ? I farkin knew it ! the fans think they are being offered half of the club but Chucky and his consortium will retain over half the club in total meaning the fans can be dismissed in any voting structure as they will never ever have a voting majority :D also means the fans will see feck all out of any profits the club will make as well :lol: like champions league money as the club won it on the park :lol:

Slide picture 2 where it states shares in the company only ! Chuckies pulling a blinder on the orcs for sure :)

post-39453-0-14945800-1352841911_thumb.j

Come on, chaps, I thought better of you all than this. That "prospectus" is clearly a piss-take. It is cunningly put together, and fulfils most of the Orc-triggers we'd expect, but it's missing one major slide:

rangers5_2268892b.jpg

I mean, it is a piss-take, lads, isn't it? Lads? Lads?

Lads?

Apart from anything else, it's appeared before the deadline, and that's not right, surely?

You think they should have one share issue now to raise cash for the development Ibrox needs and another in 2014 when they need to strengthen the team?

Just asking like? ;)

:blink: well I am assuming one will be needed every six months or so...........

You think they should have one share issue now to raise cash for the development Ibrox needs and another in 2014 when they need to strengthen the team?

Just asking like? ;)

Be reasonable, Tedi - they shouldn't really need 10 million to get out of Division One, should they? * I mean, aren't all your "stars" and the youngsters tied in for five years or so?

*Or Two, or Three, if things don't follow to plan....

The deflection is getting worse, let me apply your same logic

I heard a rumor that Celtic have not being paying some bills!!! on rangers media :D :D :D

Can you provide proof that Celtic have paid Dundee or St.Johnstone?

Perhaps you can see how this works?

You have made an arse out of yerself, first by asking me a question without answering the question you were replying to and again by posting an accusation without any proof to back it up

HTH :)

You poor deluded fool :) I didn't need to answer a question you asked someone else ! however I decided to ask you a question out of it ! so what's this pish you've posted now ya rocket :lol:

Tax mans going to love the valuation of the assets on page 8, assets now valued at £79 million a 1580% increase over 3 months

Still calling themselves the same name, please tell me this a wind up and not real, otherwise he's setting the club up delibretly

The assets were valued at £100m before administration. A valuation of an asset in a balance sheet or the like isn't necessarily a market price.

I noticed that the shares are in the company ? have they dislocated the club from the company ? I farkin knew it ! the fans think they are being offered half of the club but Chucky and his consortium will retain over half the club in total meaning the fans can be dismissed in any voting structure as they will never ever have a voting majority :D also means the fans will see feck all out of any profits the club will make as well :lol: like champions league money as the club won it on the park :lol:

Slide picture 2 where it states shares in the company only ! Chuckies pulling a blinder on the orcs for sure :)

post-39453-0-14945800-1352841911_thumb.j

The company runs the club. Haven't you been paying attention?

AW MAN TEDI your having a real meltdown tonight aren't you ? how much do the newco owe Hearts ? it's been all over the news and is a footballing related debt Green said he had paid.

And you asked WRK that question STUPID so don't try and pass it off as anything other than that.

No money is due from Rangers to Hearts right now.

You poor deluded fool :) I didn't need to answer a question you asked someone else ! however I decided to ask you a question out of it ! so what's this pish you've posted now ya rocket :lol:

To be fair to Tedi, he is just taking the piss. I mean, it's not that he picked teams that celtic don't actually owe any gate money to (league/cup - there's a clue) in order to make himself look a wee bit simple, is it?

What would happened if the fans gained 45.5% and then subsequently had a fall out with Charles?

Quite simple really ! he sells his consortium's shares back to the club for any money that's in any bank account associated to Rangers empties it and fooks off leaving the fans with a club and no stadium as there are plans to lease back the facilities to the club.

Either way bub your fucked :) it's an IPO share issue which means the consortium can just pocket the cash immediately and it's completely legal for him to do so :lol: then sells up his consortium's shares on EBAY for a pound :P

Maybe they believe that Scottish fitbaw will manage to agree on something and the leagues will be changed through reconstruction

Yeah you are I am not being reasoanble :lol:

But they believed they could start life in the SPL....

Then they believed they could start life in SFL Div One....

They believed SPL2 was coming soon....

They believed Hector would go for a CVA............

They believed Craig Whyte had wealth off the radar.........

They believed Murray was putting money INTO the club.......

Keep the Faith, Tedi. wink.gif

You do realise that document is a pisstake, yeah? Clue: Charlie Boy bought the assets, yes? But now they're going to use 1.5 million to buy the Albion - from whom?

Question: Where's yer man Imran gone?

Actually, even if that document DID emanate from ibrox, it's still a pisstake. Moonbeams doesn't come close. I think my investors may withdraw.sad.gif

The company runs the club. Haven't you been paying attention?

The club died with the company to which you didn't get because you still want to boast n brag.

Rangers PLC est 1872 ceased to be a club as defined in the rules when it sold it's assets to pay huge debts accrued by avoiding a tax bill,both SFA & SPL rules state that a club in liquidation shall have it's membership revoked immediately as it is not a club any more.

This happened in July :)