Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye you must be praying for that ya spanker, maybe this time you might get lucky and they will take our history away :lol: :lol: :lol: only in tic world

We welcome the chase :P

Deflected again from answering why Green said your club is a club that has never ever played in the SPL ever ! go on answer it ! I'll let you phone a friend or go 50/50

CHASE ? we will always be 125 years ahead of you so how can you catch up ?

Deflected again from answering why Green said your club is a club that has never ever played in the SPL ever ! go on answer it ! I'll let you phone a friend or go 50/50

CHASE ? we will always be 125 years ahead of you so how can you catch up ?

Truths are not Tedi's Forte. smile.gif

Look if you want to swallow everything that the dodgy lawyer and Irish Phil say then fine, thats up to you but stop boring everyone else shitless about it.

One cons pensioners while the other one goes all lot further. Two great role models for you.

And stealing 94 million pounds from honest people while cheating every club they played for over a decade is something to be proud of?

Deflected from what? let me guess some post about 2 weeks ago!!!!, you ask me a question when failing to answer the very question you were replying to, typical tic fanny

And you will always be chasing, don't you forget it :D

OOOOO ! look at you calling me names and deflecting obvious questions you don't want to answer because it will make you look like a complete fud :lol:

The HMRC chased debt and look what happened to your old club you supported :lol:

If you go back to the last 2 replies I gave you then you wonder why you get made a fanny out of yourself on here ! OFTEN :)

Looked, all I see is a fanny who replied to a question with his own question and then failed to provide any proof for his accusation / question...you are one thick tic

Then why didn't you answer it yourself in an attempt to prove me wrong ?

OOPS :o if you did answer then you would have looked stupid and name calling and insults make you feel more better don't they than answering :lol:

It was once said of that old club...

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers

He must be turning in his grave.

It was once said of that old club...

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers

He must be turning in his grave.

Rangers must be turning its Grave.

Still deflecting, if you want answers then first answer the question you dodged (with proof)

Which planet has your brain landed on tonight :blink: I asked the questions first and now you do a Benny :lol: and there is plenty of proof you just dismiss it as a tic wet dream.

OK Tedi what was that question you wanted answered with proof and I'll maybe trawl back a few pages and dig up where I answered it in the first place and you deflected it !.

No, it's you talking pish again.

No, Bennett, but I'll make it really simple for you. You are quick to decry people for some fault, either real or perceived, and then to dismiss anything they say based on an irrelevant factor of their personality. You criticise freely any and all who transgress your personal moral standards.

Yet, you continue to be an apologist for an organisation which condones bigotry and hatred towards people on a racial and religious basis - which is now a criminal offence. You continue to defend this criminal organisation even though they themselves admit to being cheats and thieves. You continued to support this organisation as they did their level best to destroy Scottish football, and continued to do so as they threatened retribution on their "enemies".

You see this support as something positive.

Everyone not cleaving to the same distorted worldview as yourself sees it as hypocritical, arrogant, bigoted stupidity.

You should brush up on your Burns - try "To a Louse.." for starters...

That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers

any else feel the boak coming on whenever this pish phrase gets trotted out?

Does that make Chucky Green, Fat Sally, Willie Pullar and the Big Hoose / House Guy the modern day gormless pioneers?

any else feel the boak coming on whenever this pish phrase gets trotted out?

Does that make Chucky Green, Fat Sally, Willie Pullar and the Big Hoose / House Guy the modern day gormless pioneers?

Should Fat Sally not be the Green Hoose guy now? He did demand "transparency" after all.

You've seen his posts over the period have you not?

When has he been anything other than a complete spanker??

I want proof mind ...

Proof you say Dheny :) first up was Tedi saying I was deflecting a question he directly asked me with proof to which I kindly said I would answer anyway.Then he posted this !

post-39453-0-30130000-1352839498_thumb.j

So I was all like WTF is this pile of pish :o and went back to the relevant post and saw this below and was directed at WRK and not me and he disappeared without apologising first :lol:

post-39453-0-54090500-1352839233_thumb.j

And what's worse than that is that picture you painted in my mind last night as he posted his drivel thinking he had out smarted me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited for typo OOPS :)

Edited by hellbhoy