Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Should that not be? - Buildings called 'schools'.

Just asking like ....

Not in real English - I believe our colonial cousins make liberal use of single quote marks, and the practice is spreading. I, on the other hand, was raised by beavers (hi, mum!) and educated by extremely traditional badgers. It's all the fault of my upbringing, ye see.

I take it you have some reputable evidence for Rangers not paying Alloa other than some ridiculous rumour that started on KDS or other tic message board?

the best thing about rumours is that, true or mischevious, they need a kernel of plausibility.

Given "Rangers" track record, this one ticks all the boxes.

how many pence in the pound will Alloa get in the next CVA?

I take it you have some reputable evidence for Rangers not paying Alloa other than some ridiculous rumour that started on KDS or other tic message board?

Cheeky bassa - I set that one off myself. Fun, isn't it? Because before you read that, you were a happy Tedi. Now, immediate deflection and denial notwithstanding, there's a tiny wee kernel of doubt in your mind. And you can't shake it free, 'cos it ticks the previous form and likelihood boxes.

Bollocks

I hear that Killie are gonna call in the adminsitrators next week ! Any truth in this?

You see how easy it it?

If you are gonna make an accusation without proof then you are in fact a liar, given WRK`s track record then he certainly ticks all the boxes.

It doesn't count unless the voices are on the outside, Tedi.laugh.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifhypocrite.gifbootyshake.gif and indeedegypt.gif

Go on then, Bennett, sling us a few links so we can share your knowledge.

You must have plenty bookmarked, because you appear to know fucking everything....

If you had read on a bit further you would have realised just how stupid your post is.

If you had read on a bit further you would have realised just how stupid your post is.

And if you'd thought about trying to explain how cutting yourself off from potentially illuminating information from any source is going to make you better-informed, you would realise how stupid you sound. Actually, no, you probably wouldn't.

And if you'd thought about trying to explain how cutting yourself off from potentially illuminating information from any source is going to make you better-informed, you would realise how stupid you sound. Actually, no, you probably wouldn't.

Look if you want to swallow everything that the dodgy lawyer and Irish Phil say then fine, thats up to you but stop boring everyone else shitless about it.

One cons pensioners while the other one goes all lot further. Two great role models for you.

Another rumour that BDO are going to take action against the SPL and reclaim the prize money which was due to the oldco. I do hope that the SPL hasn't spent the money, that would be a right shame.

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by bennett

Of course. Of course!

IRA writer and terrorist apologist writes on Rangers. He writes about the subject in the terrorists rag in fact. That's excusable for diddies and plastics as it has no bearing on the credibility, agenda or mindset of the writer whatsoever.

laugh.gif

Next up from diddies and plastics - more confirmation that a disgraced lawyer who destroyed lives of ordinary people is more than acceptable as a credible source for information. The fact the Law Society publicly shamed and shackled the man has no bearing on anything at all.

:blink: 0/54 :P

That's a new take - Mac Goebbels writes time and again for terrorist publication but might not be sympathetic to their goals. Well. I suppose it's possible Mac Goebells also co-founded his own terrorist rag and didn't sympathise with that either...

:lol:

Even for the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) that's a new low in white-washing gutters.

WHOOOOFT ! your mob look for some sort of Timmy related element in everything that puts your club in any negative light.

Charles Green has made a complete tit of himself on many occasions and nearly ruined Sheffield Utd and has many failed IPO share issues behind him BUT ! that doesn't stop you believing him that your club was saved even when he publicly stated that his new club has never been or played in the SPL EVER so therefore you support a club that has never won a trophy :lol: but you believe that your a brand new club but with 140 years of intact history and won plenty of trophies :lol: GIFUY.

You deserve another administration meltdown coz your stupid.

Another rumour that BDO are going to take action against the SPL and reclaim the prize money which was due to the oldco. I do hope that the SPL hasn't spent the money, that would be a right shame.

Can anyone confirm?

Not a chance they would go down that road............ SPL could easily say it was offset against monies already overpaid to oldco whilst they were cheating.

Edited by wunfellaff