Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can find Mac Goebbels writings for the IRA rag easily by searching on google using any of his fake names.

It's easy to understand your reticence to avoid the obvious solution to your curiosity or why you haven't bothered your arse already.

Telling.

Would it be too much to ask for you to back up your allegations?

Apparently so.

I'm not familiar with the man's writing. You obviously must be, to make such a damning assessment of his output. It would be handy for it to be anti-rangers, just to keep it on topic.wink.gif

Thing is, I keep searching on your references, and all I can find is references to Apple Computers, The Third Reich, and a green white and gold tampon.

The dodgy lawyers stuff is obviously suspect as i've previously stated is officially incompetent.

Irish Phil, how was he described by the Sun newspaper again?

Leggo's rants bring tears of despair to my eyes at times.

If a blogger is of sound character and can be trusted to be impartial then i'll take a read but if they're bawbags then they get ignored. In my opinion we need to make our own minds up about stuff and get over this current blogging fad.

Go on then, Bennett, sling us a few links so we can share your knowledge.

You must have plenty bookmarked, because you appear to know fucking everything....

Trust a team the size of Killie to say shit like that.

What happened to football being about football? Trust Norman to be pathetic though.

That was a reference to Scottish Football Championships won.

Currently,

Killie - 1964-65.

The Rangers - haven't competed in the top division, let alone completed a season.

Come back anytime, and we'll talk League Cups (at last) and SFA Cups if you like.

Think he's doing ok, basically positioning himself so that should anything goes wrong, he won't be in a position of blame... But at the same time if anything goes well, he'll be right bang in the middle of it.

I'm sure the press will be filling their pages with pish of no importance or relevance.

Whens the prospectus going out?

Did Charles not say it was the end of last week?

Has Charlie got any plans to release a commemorative orange cardie? f**k knows they've lapped up everything else....

Ok has Charles Green revealed his prospectus yet?

He did say last week, or "at the beginning of next week", i.e. yesterday, today or, at a push, tomorrow.

It must inspire confidence from investors when he wants 20 million quid but still can't tell anybody what he's going to do with it.....

Or maybe the printers want paying up front. Looks like Alloa will have to wait a bit longer....

That was a reference to Scottish Football Championships won.

Currently,

Killie - 1964-65.

The Rangers - haven't competed in the top division, let alone completed a season.

Come back anytime, and we'll talk League Cups (at last) and SFA Cups if you like.

Just one? Is that all you managed in your pitiful existence? No wonder you're so bitter.

Hmmm... Wasn't a lie though, was it, Bendarroch? On the outside of your head? I mean you couldn't fulfil the P&B currant standard for proof, could you? Whereas I spoke to the Killie fan you defamed and got the reply "wtf is the deluded orc talking about".

HTH

Whit?

When Dhensebhore recently alluded to the conversation between him and CraigKillie - do you think he was talking out of his arse?

laugh.gif

It was a complete lie from you - hence the hurried revision you offered.

Seriously just one though?

You're not ripping me here are you?

I don't love zombies Norman, weirdo.

"My team....rangers fc". Not even "THE" rangers. And you even crawled out from under your rock and onto this forum just after the Tribute Act started their tour of the seaside...

Whit?

When Dhensebhore recently alluded to the conversation between him and CraigKillie - do you think he was talking out of his arse?

laugh.gif

It was a complete lie from you - hence the hurried revision you offered.

Ah, I see where you're confused. Several of us do this stuff on here - "having conversations", that is. What you were bleating about was a steaming pile of deflection, abuse and whataboutery. There is a difference. If you get muddled up again, just ask a grown-up - there's plenty on here, mostly happy to help you out. Others will point and laugh, mind...

ETA: Why don't you get some clarification from the obvious sources - DhenBhoy's online just now.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie