Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't know who is more tedious; you or Tedi(ous) himself .. You certainly give him a run for his money. However since your grasp of English is better than Fivestars so I have to award to you as you can clearly do better. Tedster just lacks an education and basic comprehension skills so he has an excuse unlike you.

the opening line reminds me of Tedi(ous), Benny, Bendy and all the other Little Leggoes

is it going to sink in... no one can get the chance to support these blogs... no one can discuss them and create their own opinion... becuase any time someone links a blog, your wee gang jump on it, with streams of pish. intent only on rubbishing them with reasons not related to the content of the blog, or this topics title...

The dodgy lawyers stuff is obviously suspect as i've previously stated is officially incompetent.

Irish Phil, how was he described by the Sun newspaper again?

Leggo's rants bring tears of despair to my eyes at times.

If a blogger is of sound character and can be trusted to be impartial then i'll take a read but if they're bawbags then they get ignored. In my opinion we need to make our own minds up about stuff and get over this current blogging fad.

The dodgy lawyers stuff is obviously suspect as i've previously stated is officially incompetent.

Irish Phil, how was he described by the Sun newspaper again?

Leggo's rants bring tears of despair to my eyes at times.

If a blogger is of sound character and can be trusted to be impartial then i'll take a read but if they're bawbags then they get ignored. In my opinion we need to make our own minds up about stuff and get over this current blogging fad.

You're right, we need to make our own minds up.... about the content of the blog... how can anyone make their mind uop and debate the content of said blog, when every time one is referenced you guys come on, and railroad any attempt at discussion with calls of timmy plastic conspirancy.

as you rightly say.... let us make our own minds up...

Last time this cropped up a Killie fan was savaging the plastics over poppygate and a plastic supporting soldier took issue with that.

The board WKR (© Dhensebhore) lied that I had raised the subject then revised his lies to reflect the truth of the matter.

What's good for the goose...

biggrin.gif

Hmmm... Wasn't a lie though, was it, Bendarroch? On the outside of your head? I mean you couldn't fulfil the P&B currant standard for proof, could you? Whereas I spoke to the Killie fan you defamed and got the reply "wtf is the deluded orc talking about".

HTH

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

You're right, we need to make our own minds up.... about the content of the blog... how can anyone make their mind uop and debate the content of said blog, when every time one is referenced you guys come on, and railroad any attempt at discussion with calls of timmy plastic conspirancy.

as you rightly say.... let us make our own minds up...

I never mentioned any timmy conspiracy dry.gif

How IS Walter settling in at his NEW club?

Think he's doing ok, basically positioning himself so that should anything goes wrong, he won't be in a position of blame... But at the same time if anything goes well, he'll be right bang in the middle of it.

I'm sure the press will be filling their pages with pish of no importance or relevance.

Whens the prospectus going out?

Did Charles not say it was the end of last week?

Similar statements could be levelled at the non Rangers fans on here regarding their support for all things bloggish.

I love how this thread has turned out to be more immature and petty than any old firm only thread could ever be, you guys are slowly but surely coming over to the dark side.

Fans of rangers and the Tribute Act (not all, but a majority) have for years validated their existence by supporting the vile institution at ibrox - bigotry, sectarian hate and all. I don't think many non-rangers fans would quibble too much with that statement.

Those of us who communicate on our various interests on the Internet have been amazed and in some small way vindicated by the way this saga has played out so far. Does anyone think this situation would have arisen in the days before blogs, forums, and online communities? I for one have been happy to be along for the ride.

So, Bennett. Fans of rangers unite to deny, deflect and abuse - they don't unite to save the club they "love", though.

Non-rangers fans unite and help to bring a massive fraud and decades of malfeasance into the light where it had to be dealt with.

Similar? To you quite probably.