Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If it's posted by a blogger and especially if it's slanted against Rangers, then by jove it must be true. © average P&B chump.

no one says it's true... christ we cant even have a bloody discussion about it and make our own minds up without the berz railroading and disrupting anything close to a conversation about it.

please find the 2 statements below.... berz.... please feel free to copy and past them any time someone on here wants to have a discussion about a blog relating to the topic title.

blah blah blah something about the ira.... it must be anti rangers bigot terrorist agenda ramblings.... no one discuss ok!!!

the writer once ripped off some folk... not that that has anything to do with rangers... but no one discuss what he writes ok!!!

I do - and have done for some time.

The frustrations of diddy clubbers and plastics that our club simply will not die is almost tangible. But - oh the horror of it - Rangers fans also refusing to accept the pearls of wisdom handed down by said diddy clubbers and plastics? In the months since I stumbled accross P&P I've seen a variety of Rangers supporters rejecting the endless streams of pish and continue to think for themselves.

The anger at our refusal to buckle - expressed by diddies and plastics as it is in hate and resentment - It's something else to witness. Or, in the language of P&B - pleasing.

And yet we are encouraged time and again to respect the views of the disgraced, bungling lawyer, the IRA writer and a particularly loathsome, lying journalist. I can't take posters who cite them (and thereafter make excuses for them) seriously in any sense whatsoever.

smile.gif

I think you may have misjudged the mood of most non-OF fans on this forum. As far as I can tell the most frequent expressions are of unbounded glee (plus some rather unpleasant hubris but that's forgiveable in the circumstances).

If anything the widespread denial amongst supporters of Rangers/ICBTNR fans only makes the whole episode more enjoyable.

I'm still loving the fact that you're too thick to realise that particular typo has been posted on here long I repeated the mistake ...

But hey whatever amuses the little diddy bears in their dark hours down in DIV 3 ... I feel sorry for them having to watch us play in the big leagues and look on with their wee jealous 'green' faces ... now that must hurt ... :lol::lol:

Edit: P.S - You keep posting Bendy safe in the knowledge I am laughing at you ... ;)

Be fair to the lad... he's been on here for about 100 days... made about 1100 posts... and about 80% of them have been on this thread.... obsessed much???

maybe he'll eventually post something that is actually on topic and opens a discussion.

no one says it's true... christ we cant even have a bloody discussion about it and make our own minds up without the berz railroading and disrupting anything close to a conversation about it.

please find the 2 statements below.... berz.... please feel free to copy and past them any time someone on here wants to have a discussion about a blog relating to the topic title.

blah blah blah something about the ira.... it must be anti rangers bigot terrorist agenda ramblings.... no one discuss ok!!!

the writer once ripped off some folk... not that that has anything to do with rangers... but no one discuss what he writes ok!!!

Similar statements could be levelled at the non Rangers fans on here regarding their support for all things bloggish.

I love how this thread has turned out to be more immature and petty than any old firm only thread could ever be, you guys are slowly but surely coming over to the dark side.

At last - the truth will out.

And with that you'll understand perfectly why the streams of pish delivered by diddies and plastics is responded to in kind.

smile.gif

what does that even mean?

i said i couldnt care less about some conversation between two posters.... that you are dragging back up for no reason other than to deflect and railroad this thread....

if you actually sat and talked about the topic in the title, gave a reasoned debate that was based on facts and your knowledge of what is happenning at your club, i'd love to talk to you about it.

at least you are admiting that you respond with posts, described as "streams of pish"...

your interpretation of other posters is only your opinion, others might not see their posts as streams of pish...

Similar statements could be levelled at the non Rangers fans on here regarding their support for all things bloggish.

I love how this thread has turned out to be more immature and petty than any old firm only thread could ever be, you guys are slowly but surely coming over to the dark side.

is it going to sink in... no one can get the chance to support these blogs... no one can discuss them and create their own opinion... becuase any time someone links a blog, your wee gang jump on it, with streams of pish. intent only on rubbishing them with reasons not related to the content of the blog, or this topics title...

I suppose it's too much to expect you to differentiate between having a common goal and a shared idea of how to achieve that goal. You do seem somewhat reticent to post any proof of these extreme writings, mind........

You can find Mac Goebbels writings for the IRA rag easily by searching on google using any of his fake names.

It's easy to understand your reticence to avoid the obvious solution to your curiosity or why you haven't bothered your arse already.

Telling.

You can find Mac Goebbels writings for the IRA rag easily by searching on google using any of his fake names.

It's easy to understand your reticence to avoid the obvious solution to your curiosity or why you haven't bothered your arse already.

Telling.

But what is that to do with the thread topic title?

But what is that to do with the thread topic title?

laugh.gif

Oh dear...Mac Goebbels is cited on here by many as a valuable source of information on Rangers. He's been cited, quoted and cut and pasted time and again.

So, instead of asking me, why not ask the diddies and plastics who keep referencing the IRA writer, the disgraced, bungling lawyer and more?