Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Okay so theoretically the share issue is a success and Rangers are back in the top leagues in 4 years time playing in Europe and you diddy clubs have had a fun few years then what?

This thread will still be going rattling on about the newco going into administration i'd imagine...

Nah, I'll be too busy with my Unicorn-breeding business.

Curious - I know our club is in rude health and on the way back to its rightful place lording it over diddies and plastics.

Your teams are fine? Nothing happening at Hearts, Dunfermline are in great shape. The growing rumours of Killie being but one step away from Hearts are without basis. Liewell is more than happy to accept the diddies grab for plastic cash. The internet warriors were delighted when Aberdeen saved the day for Liewell allowing him until Nov 19th to figure out out to deny their grubby, grasping hands. And the SPL and SLF are not about to do battle for control of the game.

Sky are delighted that the hearts Hibs game attracted 25,000 viewers but couldn't care less that a Rangers vs Peterhead match had 166,000 tuning in. There are no plans to have two Rangers teams in the league - because the leagues don't even need one we were told.

We know for certain all is well in the SPL's land of milk-and-honey because Doncaster very recently told us all how happy he was with how the clubs were coping without Rangers.

About a week before Hearts declared the true nature of their well being to the world.

laugh.gif

Yes, this is about the four hundredth time you've given us some variation on this lecture, thanks.

Every time that you trot it out, people remind you that almost all of this was true even when your team were still in the SPL; that your team was making the problem far, far worse by deliberately defrauding the rest of its members out of hundreds of thousands of pounds, and that Scottish football's many woes have been decades in the making.

Scottish clubs have many problems, and a few of them have immediate, serious financial difficulties to deal with.

Nonetheless, during the entire time you've been delivering these little rants, it's only your team that has actually died; only your team that has stolen multi-millions of pounds from people who could ill-afford it, not once but twice; only your team that now splits its time between making highly misleading financial predictions in the boardroom and struggling to beat Peterhead on the park.

It's very possible that a few Scottish teams may keel over in the next few years, such is the diabolical state of the game - yours is one of the ones in the "highly endangered" category, not least because you've so clearly learned nothing from its first extinction. Hell, you've devoted hundreds of hours to the pretence that it never died, which does speak volumes.

Of course. Of course!

IRA writer and terrorist apologist writes on Rangers. He writes about the subject in the terrorists rag in fact. That's excusable for diddies and plastics as it has no bearing on the credibility, agenda or mindset of the writer whatsoever.

laugh.gif

Next up from diddies and plastics - more confirmation that a disgraced lawyer who destroyed lives of ordinary people is more than acceptable as a credible source for information. The fact the Law Society publicly shamed and shackled the man has no bearing on anything at all.

again.... off topic, paranoia conspiracy whataboutery from the berz.

if you dont like it, ignore it.

BTW - being a republican does not necessarily mean he's a terrorist sympathiser. I'm not saying he's not - just that you are making a pretty bold statement there.

That's a new take - Mac Goebbels writes time and again for terrorist publication but might not be sympathetic to their goals. Well. I suppose it's possible Mac Goebells also co-founded his own terrorist rag and didn't sympathise with that either...

laugh.gif

Even for the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) that's a new low in white-washing gutters.

That's a new take - Mac Goebbels writes time and again for terrorist publication but might not be sympathetic to their goals. Well. I suppose it's possible Mac Goebells also co-founded his own terrorist rag and didn't sympathise with that either...

laugh.gif

Even for the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) that's a new low in white-washing gutters.

excellent points well made. we get it, we've got it for the last 1000 pages.... every blogger on the web has a plastic timmy connection so whatever they write about rangers is not valid in rangers fans eyes...

but in the interests of fairness... plastics and diddies disagree and want to discuss what they write... so hows about you stop posting your repetitive deflections and let some folk have a fckin conversation about the bloody topic title. :D

laugh.gif

I suppose it's too much to expect you to differentiate between having a common goal and a shared idea of how to achieve that goal. You do seem somewhat reticent to post any proof of these extreme writings, mind........

excellent points well made. we get it, we've got it for the last 1000 pages.... every blogger on the web has a plastic timmy connection so whatever they write about rangers is not valid in rangers fans eyes...

but in the interests of fairness... plastics and diddies disagree and want to discuss what they write... so hows about you stop posting your repetitive deflections and let some folk have a fckin conversation about the bloody topic title. :D

Fair comment, Dave. So, back on topic:

Anybody heard how Walter's settling in at the "new club"? (His words, not mine)

Because we know that rangers ceased to exist when they were liquidated. (Charlie's words, not mine)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yes, this is about the four hundredth time you've given us some variation on this lecture, thanks.

Repetition isn't making it any less pleasing.

As Scottish fitba accelerates its attempts at self-cannibalisation, can I just say I'm looking forward to the next round of Liewell vs the diddies on the 19th of November.

I suspect even you know it's not going to end well.

smile.gif

SO where's the link to his writing. And what are you doing on their site, anyway? Or are you just repeating what a big berr told you as gospel? I'd also be interested to see some back-up of your description of him as an IRA sympathiser, BTW - being a republican does not necessarily mean he's a terrorist sympathiser. I'm not saying he's not - just that you are making a pretty bold statement there.

You do realise that the continuing discussion about lawyers and writers is saying more about you (and your cronies) than it is them or anyone else, don't you?

Nah, FFS WRK, look who you're replying to......

Div, any chance of a facepalm smilie?

Norman still thinks that leaving a gap in his post is rather witty.

bless him :lol:

Last time this cropped up a Killie fan was savaging the plastics over poppygate and a plastic supporting soldier took issue with that.

The board WKR (© Dhensebhore) lied that I had raised the subject then revised his lies to reflect the truth of the matter.

What's good for the goose...

biggrin.gif

Norman still thinks that leaving a gap in his post is rather witty.

bless him :lol:

He's having a c**t of a day - I don't know if you managed to read his abject fails today, but he's now asking us to accept that IRA writers, writing in IRA rags, might not be sympathetic to the IRA.

Bless indeed...

laugh.gif

Last time this cropped up a Killie fan was savaging the plastics over poppygate and a plastic supporting soldier took issue with that.

The board WKR (© Dhensebhore) lied that I had raised the subject then revised his lies to reflect the truth of the matter.

What's good for the goose...

biggrin.gif

Brilliant..... not sure why that is relevant, or even if your version of events bears any truth but you post away, i couldnt give a fck about what ever it is you are talking about... feel free to have a discussion about the topic title any time you're ready.