Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

His ramblings as you call them are to do with Rangers... therefore they are discussed on here...

His political background or whatever you keep spouting about has nothing to do with rangers, therefore you should stop bringing it up.

Mac Goebbels wrote on the subject of Rangers for the IRA lionising rag.

And some wonder why we reject the mutterings of diddies and plastics on here with the streams of lying pish you post?

laugh.gif

Curious - I know our club is in rude health and on the way back to its rightful place lording it over diddies and plastics.

Your teams are fine? Nothing happening at Hearts, Dunfermline are in great shape. The growing rumours of Killie being but one step away from Hearts are without basis. Liewell is more than happy to accept the diddies grab for plastic cash. The internet warriors were delighted when Aberdeen saved the day for Liewell allowing him until Nov 19th to figure out out to deny their grubby, grasping hands. And the SPL and SLF are not about to do battle for control of the game.

Sky are delighted that the hearts Hibs game attracted 25,000 viewers but couldn't care less that a Rangers vs Peterhead match had 166,000 tuning in. There are no plans to have two Rangers teams in the league - because the leagues don't even need one we were told.

We know for certain all is well in the SPL's land of milk-and-honey because Doncaster very recently told us all how happy he was with how the clubs were coping without Rangers.

About a week before Hearts declared the true nature of their well being to the world.

laugh.gif

^^^^^^^ embarrassing fishing trip

And some wonder why we reject the mutterings of diddies and plastics on here with the streams of lying pish you post?

laugh.gif

where they were published: off topic.

what was discussed: on topic.

you getting this yet???

But, but, but...he (and his mates) have to keep bringing it up, because it allows them to maintain their "peepul against the world" siege mentality. To refuse to do so might be the first step along the road to realising that the reason all the "diddies and plastics" are OBSESSED with their rotten, dead club is that they were a bunch of bigoted, thieving, cheating scum who deserve all they get - and so far, they've had nothing but preferential treatment.

Obsessed with rangers/sevco/ICBINR? Nah, just wanting justice to be done. And justice in this case means obliteration, nothing less.

I read your excuses for the disgraced, bungling lawyer - now it's the turn of your beloved IRA sympathiser. A man content to write about Rangers in a rag dedicated to terrorists.

And, by the way, regarding our obliteration? Feel free to hold your breath.

You're having a c**t of a day laugh.gif

I read your excuses for the disgraced, bungling lawyer - now it's the turn of your beloved IRA sympathiser. A man content to write about Rangers in a rag dedicated to terrorists.

More off topic pish.

please keep this thread about the administration/liquidatiobn of Rangers,

So, to quote the berz.... you have proof to back up your statement that you will be never stripped of titles, or is that just opinion based on hope?

It would be very hard to get proof of my statement let's just leave it with i'm 99.9% positive it won't happen in my opinion.

Curious - I know our club is in rude health and on the way back to its rightful place lording it over diddies and plastics.

Your teams are fine? Nothing happening at Hearts, Dunfermline are in great shape. The growing rumours of Killie being but one step away from Hearts are without basis. Liewell is more than happy to accept the diddies grab for plastic cash. The internet warriors were delighted when Aberdeen saved the day for Liewell allowing him until Nov 19th to figure out out to deny their grubby, grasping hands. And the SPL and SLF are not about to do battle for control of the game.

Sky are delighted that the hearts Hibs game attracted 25,000 viewers but couldn't care less that a Rangers vs Peterhead match had 166,000 tuning in. There are no plans to have two Rangers teams in the league - because the leagues don't even need one we were told.

We know for certain all is well in the SPL's land of milk-and-honey because Doncaster very recently told us all how happy he was with how the clubs were coping without Rangers.

About a week before Hearts declared the true nature of their well being to the world.

laugh.gif

And there's why we all love the Orcs - they're hurting like f**k because, as we've all agreed, it's the fans that suffer the most from the criminal actions of their club. And the Orc reaction when a financial problem happens to someone else? "Oh bloody hell mate, I know what you're going through. It's crap, isn't it? I hope your team pulls through and doesn't die."

"look! Look at Hertz! I hope they fucking die, 'cos they deserve it! They fucking helped kill the gers! Then the rest of them can go bust as well! It'll be fucking great when all they other teams that hate the gers go bust. We'll be back at the top of the SPL where we belong - although we're no' going to play in it ever again, 'cos they're corrupt/incompetent/drunk/phenians/all of the above!"

And they wonder why they're depised.....

laugh.gif

Care to supply a link for that? Because you came back pretty sharpish with that statement.

But, but, but...he (and his mates) have to keep bringing it up, because it allows them to maintain their "peepul against the world" siege mentality. To refuse to do so might be the first step along the road to realising that the reason all the "diddies and plastics" are OBSESSED with their rotten, dead club is that they were a bunch of bigoted, thieving, cheating scum who deserve all they get - and so far, they've had nothing but preferential treatment.

Obsessed with rangers/sevco/ICBINR? Nah, just wanting justice to be done. And justice in this case means obliteration, nothing less.

Hahahaha you're a sad man Norman.

How on earth would obliteration be justice? :lol:

Have you always cared so strongly about HMRC and such?

Just remember orcs Charles Green is Rangers, so go on and buy that share issue. ;)

Okay so theoretically the share issue is a success and Rangers are back in the top leagues in 4 years time playing in Europe and you diddy clubs have had a fun few years then what?

This thread will still be going rattling on about the newco going into administration i'd imagine...

where they were published: off topic.

what was discussed: on topic.

Of course. Of course!

IRA writer and terrorist apologist writes on Rangers. He writes about the subject in the terrorists rag in fact. That's excusable for diddies and plastics as it has no bearing on the credibility, agenda or mindset of the writer whatsoever.

laugh.gif

Next up from diddies and plastics - more confirmation that a disgraced lawyer who destroyed lives of ordinary people is more than acceptable as a credible source for information. The fact the Law Society publicly shamed and shackled the man has no bearing on anything at all.

Okay so theoretically the share issue is a success and Rangers are back in the top leagues in 4 years time playing in Europe and you diddy clubs have had a fun few years then what?

This thread will still be going rattling on about the newco going into administration i'd imagine...

"We'll Enjoy the Chase" if your new club survives. smile.gif

SO where's the link to his writing. And what are you doing on their site, anyway? Or are you just repeating what a big berr told you as gospel? I'd also be interested to see some back-up of your description of him as an IRA sympathiser, BTW - being a republican does not necessarily mean he's a terrorist sympathiser. I'm not saying he's not - just that you are making a pretty bold statement there.

You do realise that the continuing discussion about lawyers and writers is saying more about you (and your cronies) than it is them or anyone else, don't you?

Nah, FFS WRK, look who you're replying to......

Div, any chance of a facepalm smilie?

Hahahaha you're a sad man Norman.

How on earth would obliteration be justice? :lol: (1)

Have you always cared so strongly about HMRC and such?(2)

1. Oh, I dunno. Why don't you ask fans of Airdrieonians? Third Lanark? I know - the circumstances were different. They weren't ra peepul. Neither were they criminals.

2. Funnily enough, my career does have connections to other Crown Departments, so yes, actually.

Next sub-Bendarroch attempt at sarcasm, please.

Nah, I'll be too busy with my Unicorn-breeding business.