Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A minimum of eight fairly simple questions in my post, to any of which you could have defied stereotype and given a reasoned answer

As expected - an entirely predictable response that does nothing more than illustrate your laughably misplaced sense of entitlement.

Again.

laugh.gif

"A BLUNDERING football manager can now only practise under supervision and with the approval of Chucky after a tribunal heard his uselessness denied grieving supporters the rewards they believed they were due.

McCoist, of Hamilton, sought out players and signed those who had died or been injured through work. (Yes it is official, Kevin Kyle is deid, from the neck up anyway)

But he bungled team selection against the diddy teams— ignoring supporters desperate pleas for a winning team."

Imagine having the neck to cite the serial bungler as an expert - my chocolate fireguard is more credible.

:lol:

At least that problem is now sorted, with Uncle Walter arriving to tell the boy what to do. :lol:

Edited by thelegendthatis

Mac Goebbels used one of his multitude of names to write for An Plobacht - the terrorist lionising rag. He is also a co founder of another terrorist loving rag called choccy earls or something.

What has any of that got to do with Rangers? :huh:

As expected - an entirely predictable response that does nothing more than illustrate your laughably misplaced sense of entitlement.

Again.

laugh.gif

He's finally snapped - now he's simply summarising my post for his own crew. Either that or he's arguing with the voices in his head!

Again laugh.gif

This is a brief summary, but you get my drift.

I do - and have done for some time.

The frustrations of diddy clubbers and plastics that our club simply will not die is almost tangible. But - oh the horror of it - Rangers fans also refusing to accept the pearls of wisdom handed down by said diddy clubbers and plastics? In the months since I stumbled accross P&P I've seen a variety of Rangers supporters rejecting the endless streams of pish and continue to think for themselves.

The anger at our refusal to buckle - expressed by diddies and plastics as it is in hate and resentment - It's something else to witness. Or, in the language of P&B - pleasing.

And yet we are encouraged time and again to respect the views of the disgraced, bungling lawyer, the IRA writer and a particularly loathsome, lying journalist. I can't take posters who cite them (and thereafter make excuses for them) seriously in any sense whatsoever.

smile.gif

How long til the governing body start title stripping this cheating club, i cant stand much more of Bendarroch, Bennett and Tedi's continual ignoring of facts, deflecting and whataboutery.

Just to keep the conversation going, can the The Rangers lads publish a list of acceptable sources that will allow them to take part in discussions?

If not, then any time a discredited timmy plastic source is quoted, hows about the berz just ignore it and dont join in the conversation? that would save a lot of needless deflection and maybe allow some folk to have a fckin conversation about the topic title? instead of it being continually railroaded by berz with agenda's?

Never and you guys will undoubtedly be raging, when is this thread closing anaw?

I'm quite unsure what the conclusion is, Green won't f**k off with money so are we just going to post pish in here forever?

i cant stand much more of Bendarroch, Bennett and Tedi's continual ignoring of facts, deflecting and whataboutery.

What is claimed as fact by diddies and plastics is most often complete and utter pish. It's rightly challenged and said diddies and plastics don't like that. Not one bit.

And that's a fact.

smile.gif

The frustrations of diddy clubbers and plastics that our club simply will not die is almost tangible. But - oh the horror of it - Rangers fans also refusing to accept the pearls of wisdom handed down by said diddy clubbers and plastics? In the months since I stumbled accross P&P I've seen a variety of Rangers supporters rejecting the endless streams of pish and continue to think for themselves.

The anger at our refusal to buckle - expressed by diddies and plastics as it is in hate and resentment - It's something else to witness. Or, in the language of P&B - pleasing.

And yet we are encouraged time and again to respect the views of the disgraced, bungling lawyer, the IRA writer and a particularly loathsome, lying journalist. I can't take posters who cite them (and thereafter make excuses for them) seriously in any sense whatsoever.

smile.gif

Yes, yes. Your mob were steadfastly "refusing to buckle" when Craig Whyte put your club in administration; "refusing to buckle" while you were liquidated out of the league set-up; "refusing to buckle" when you weren't allowed to jump right up to the SPL and ever after.

With a record like this, it should be plainly apparent that "refusing to buckle" is a synonym for "burying our heads in the sand", or more likely "throwing angry tantrums".

And, fun as these little Hannibal Lectures are, there's a reason why they don't work and in fact attract hilarity: Because we've watched your mob deny every disaster that's befallen your club for months, even while they were happening, and because we've all listened to these kinds of substance-free threats of some kind of awful revenge, at some point, just wait and see, a million times over...

You know what the outcome of these tirades always is? Our teams are fine, and your club is dead; your players are abysmal; your manager is totally incompetent and your owner is a conman.

Which is quite funny.

smile.gif

Well, just ignore them, dont get involved in the conversation and let us diddies and plastics chat away to our hearts content.... instead of continually jumping in, deluberately railroading any chance of people discussing the topic in any manner.

BTW, have you compiled that list of bloggers etc that are acceptable to quote?

Probably no need to point it out, since it should be obvious to everyone, but...

It was only a few months ago that your fellow supporters repeatedly assured us at this very website, in this very thread, that the idea that Rangers were going bust was a "wet dream", and that you would be fine, history intact, still winning SPL titles and competing in Europe and so on.

Also listed as mere "wet dreams" that would never, even happen because they were just diddy fantasies - Rangers being forced to sell almost all of their half-decent players; Rangers losing their Scottish league status due to liquidation; Rangers being refused permission to leapfrog three divisions straight into the SPL; Rangers playing in the third division, amongst many others.

And yet, all these things actually did happen, even though the Rangers supporters were certain that they wouldn't.

This is a brief summary, but you get my drift. After a year of constant "Who are you going to believe, Me or your lying eyes" patter from your mob, I think the majority of posters must have spotted that most of you NRFC contributors here are totally clueless about the whole situation. Which most of you are, really.

What is claimed as fact by diddies and plastics is most often complete and utter pish. It's rightly challenged and said diddies and plastics don't like that. Not one bit.

And that's a fact.

smile.gif

Aye, it's all a phenian chonspiracy right enough. What a load of pish. They diddies and plastics'll not be laughing when the mighty gers win all the trpohies they enter, and win Div 3 with a record points total. You tell them, wee man!

Now off ye trot and, I dunno, try and find out what happened to rangers(RIP) before Charlie got a permit for his Travelling Players - you know, just before you came on here with your flag-waving, flute-playing, bigoted bollox. You sad, deluded little moron.

Never and you guys will undoubtedly be raging, when is this thread closing anaw?

I'm quite unsure what the conclusion is, Green won't f**k off with money so are we just going to post pish in here forever?

So, to quote the berz.... you have proof to back up your statement that you will be never stripped of titles, or is that just opinion based on hope?

Haud oan - the thread is full of the ramblings of the IRA writer and his thoughts on Rangers and you want to know what it's go to do with Rangers?

laugh.gif

His ramblings as you call them are to do with Rangers... therefore they are discussed on here...

His political background or whatever you keep spouting about has nothing to do with rangers, therefore you should stop bringing it up.

You know what the outcome of these tirades always is? Our teams are fine, and your club is dead; your players are abysmal; your manager is totally incompetent and your owner is a conman.

Which is quite funny.

Curious - I know our club is in rude health and on the way back to its rightful place lording it over diddies and plastics.

Your teams are fine? Nothing happening at Hearts, Dunfermline are in great shape. The growing rumours of Killie being but one step away from Hearts are without basis. Liewell is more than happy to accept the diddies grab for plastic cash. The internet warriors were delighted when Aberdeen saved the day for Liewell allowing him until Nov 19th to figure out out to deny their grubby, grasping hands. And the SPL and SLF are not about to do battle for control of the game.

Sky are delighted that the hearts Hibs game attracted 25,000 viewers but couldn't care less that a Rangers vs Peterhead match had 166,000 tuning in. There are no plans to have two Rangers teams in the league - because the leagues don't even need one we were told.

We know for certain all is well in the SPL's land of milk-and-honey because Doncaster very recently told us all how happy he was with how the clubs were coping without Rangers.

About a week before Hearts declared the true nature of their well being to the world.

laugh.gif

His ramblings as you call them are to do with Rangers... therefore they are discussed on here...

His political background or whatever you keep spouting about has nothing to do with rangers, therefore you should stop bringing it up.

But, but, but...he (and his mates) have to keep bringing it up, because it allows them to maintain their "peepul against the world" siege mentality. To refuse to do so might be the first step along the road to realising that the reason all the "diddies and plastics" are OBSESSED with their rotten, dead club is that they were a bunch of bigoted, thieving, cheating scum who deserve all they get - and so far, they've had nothing but preferential treatment.

Obsessed with rangers/sevco/ICBINR? Nah, just wanting justice to be done. And justice in this case means obliteration, nothing less.