Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yep stay away from tic forums, they will fry your brain....ah wait that is not a problem for you

Did you read up on Tax avoidance?

^^^^^ Certain visitor of tic forums ;)

Edited by kiddy

Why would Bennett pay me :blink: ?

What I can say and I know it must be annoying, but I seriously don't know a single Rangers fan who is not a happy bear this season, despite all the financial stuff, constant negative media attention, all the doom sayers efforts in putting us down and lets be fair sometimes awful football we have to watch, there is a general feel good factor at and around the club and it is clearly showing in the way we are turning out for games

I can honestly say It is the best I have felt about things for many a year :)

Normans on the mad dog again.

And that sums it up perfectly, they expected us to be toiling and our fans to have turned their backs on the team. That never happened and now they're clutching at straws, maybe they should take a look in the mirror.

And that sums it up perfectly, they expected us to be toiling and our fans to have turned their backs on the team. That never happened and now they're clutching at straws, maybe they should take a look in the mirror.

:blink: you are toiling in respect of your expectations.

Only 5 Home League matches played since your new club played its 1st match in its history. smile.gif

Sorry, just gotta cancel BZBears greenies cos he is an alias :D

this has nowt to do with 'party lines' as I have greenied Youngsy + Bennett tonight for 'good' posts.:ph34r:

To be fair i don't think Tedi would charge Ben. Tedi appears to be the submissive and Bennet his dominater. If any cash passes hands when they meet up i think it would be Ben charging Tedi. :)

They would probably offer shares so every bear can join in :) starting at bottom prices

Totally conversant with Tax Law, are you, then, Bendarroch? Because I'm not, and it's been noticeable that McConville and all Tedi's "tic blogs" and Bennett's "celticminded websites" have been a damn sight more accurate over this story than most of the bears on here. And yes, that includes you. My God, does it include you.

So you're not a tax expert and yet you know that the disgraced lawyer is accurate?

"A BLUNDERING solicitor failed to pass on thousands of pounds to the families of dead miners.

Paul McConville, 45, can now only practise under supervision and with the approval of the Law Society after a tribunal heard his misconduct denied grieving relatives compensation awards.

McConville, of Hamilton, sought out cases involving coal workers who had died or been injured through work.

But he bungled claims against the government's Coal Liabilities Unit — failing to bank cash on offer and ignoring clients' desperate pleas for information."

Imagine having the neck to cite the serial bungler as an expert - my chocolate fireguard is more credible.

laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

It was his administration skills which were declared to be incompetent, Bennett, not his legal knowledge. But then you know that, don't you? I don't believe anybody's "every word", but he's shown a better understanding of your mob's plight than you or any of your mates. By all means question his statements, but to dismiss them out of hand through some faux-concern over his professionalism does you no credit, and seems frankly stupid.

laugh.gif

Fake concern over his professionalism? Who needs that then the Law Society had real concerns so profound they ruled he's incapable of working unless under supervision.

His legal knowledge should easily have covered his own responsibilities and duties. These are interdependent skills - they were so shoddy he's not allowed to do his job alone.

But - the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) has much faith in the bungler and insists we should, too.

Excellent piece from corsicacharity TSFM

Two possible outcomes:

Firstly - that's absolute drivel - there are many more possible outcomes than just two wet dreams of plastics.

Secondly (and I know I asked before) who explains to you what these posts you cut and paste actually mean? And do they use pictures to help you? Or do you just bang them up and hope they might mean something you would like?

smile.gif