Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

NO .. You have it all wrong, I have it on very good authority (some bloke in a pub read it on a forum) that Charlie stumbled across something in the filing cabinets at Ibrokes ... blueprints for

this

Planning permission has been applied for and the money raised from the gullible loyal bearz will be going towards this .. or so they will be told. Plus some really big money signings to help them get out of DIv 3 Div 2 next year. The loyal Swallow Swallow Follow follow fans billionaires will apparently raise more than enough capital for several projects this size.

He is kicking of the PR campaign to sell the shares .. under the slogan 'NAE SHARRENDER' .. pandering appealing to the Orc masses to invest their giro money considerable wealth in the retirement fund. future of the club.

However an independent study has shown the will raise millions enough for a few bricks and a labourer for the day .......

Of course it may just be a rumour ... ;)

NOT MORE BRICKS.:D

That wee lassie can't afford anymore for young Tarquin.:lol:

Surprised that the rangers are planning a stockmarket floatation so soon. Kind of underlines Chico Greens lack of investors or income. Or is it because the club is soooooooo big that people are crying out to invest in a new entity with a very, very short history.

Genuine question now, no fishing. What do the rangers fans think of the the signings that rangers have been making? Nothing is making much sense in the out goings to income ratio? Also do you know who these many foreign investors are yet? Like I said genuine question and would like agenuine answer. Not looking for a "yer jealous of us" or "watp".

It's not even that; it's more the fact that the 3rd division really isn't that great of a league, and could be won at a canter by a competent manager with even just a full-time squad (see Livingston and Gretna's meteoric rises through the league) let alone a squad containing Templeton, Sandaza etc.

The panel's report, written by Gary Allan QC, stated: "Only match fixing in its various forms might be a more serious breach. They brought the game into serious disrepute.

"In the case of the non payment of tax, which was possibly by the smallest margin the most serious breach, the massive extent of the failure and the intentional and calculated manner in which it was carried out aggravated the breach even further."

and it gets worse - http://www.scotsman....reach-1-2290541 - go and read this, including direct quotes from the report and from people invilved, and I'd say that calling it blatant cheating is a pretty feckin fair response. But you go on and split hairs to try and make yourself feel better about the cheating club you supported.

I hadn't read that article before but if anyone can and come up with it was all Craigy's fault let me know I have a spare pair of glasses made from Alpine bottles.

I'd say that calling it blatant cheating is a pretty feckin fair response.

But the panel didn't say that even once. They never mentioned it.

You made it up.

There's a credibility gap between what was actually said, and what you hoped they'd say, wider than the grand canyon. And so the only thing to say about your response is that it's a complete fucking fantasy. laugh.gif

Just like so much of this thread with it's claims about liquidation, non-appointees and other complete pish from the legal and financial whizz-kids who work day-jobs as brickies, white-van-drivers and janitors.

It was the SFA.

Wrong laugh.gif

Care to try again - wouldn't want this endless stream of myth building getting out of hand, would we?

Hint: that opinion was delivered by a man who helped choose a punishment that wasn't available to choose.

Hint 2: he was part of an independent team. That is, not of the SFA.

You made it up.

There's a credibility gap between what was actually said, and what you hoped they'd say, wider than the grand canyon. And so the only thing to say about your response is that it's a complete fucking fantasy. laugh.gif

He is a troll and has you all running around in cicles. As i said earlier...Nothing he has posted is even remotely true so why are you wasting your time trying to convince him? He is not interested in the truth. He is only interested in winding you up. There is no reasonong with people like him and they are best ignored.

The Scottish Football Association judicial panel that handed Rangers a 12-month transfer embargo judged the club's rule breaches second only to match-fixing in their seriousness.

that's cheating .. now stop talking pish as usual ..

Dhense - where does it say 'cheating'. I know it doesn't. Therefore, you're talking shite.

I know, I know, hardly the first time from you and I'll bet it most certainly wont be the last.

That you have the neck to question anyone's education standard is beyond parody laugh.gif

You made it up.

Just like so much of this thread with it's claims about liquidation, non-appointees and other complete pish from the legal and financial whizz-kids who work day-jobs as brickies, white-van-drivers and janitors.

my day job is at a Swiss private bank and I've already said I have first hand knowledge of EBTs, so I will continue to be con-de-scend-ing to you and yer pals when it comes to financial and tax-related matters ma man.

Blatant cheating is exactly what that is, the deliberate breaching of rules, the intentional non payment of bills and tax, first to try to bargain with HMRC, then later to keep the club going, financial mismanagement on a grand scale, all witnessed by "pure legends" like Greig and Sardine, lies and scumbaggery. Cheating is cheating is cheating, and no amount of sub-literate dicks splitting hairs over semantics is going to change that.

Besides you CHEATED Dundee Utd and the SFA out of cup money.

He is a troll and has you all running around in cicles. As i said earlier...Nothing he has posted is even remotely true so why are you wasting your time trying to convince him? He is not interested in the truth. He is only interested in winding you up. There is no reasonong with people like him and they are best ignored.

I'm a troll? Is that what you're saying here? You're telling this intelligence-deficient clown that I'm a troll? Jesus christ, irony is dead!

I'm not trying to convince him. I noticed very quickly on B&P that the diddy clubbers and plastics like to play fast-and-loose with the truth and then stamp their feet in frustration when Rangers supporters refuse to buy into the bullshit.

Others - dhensebhore, bairnforever and the stoned eejit - just make things up as they go along and vociferously demand their pish is accepted as truth laugh.gif

It's funny. Not as in I-laughed-so-hard-a-little-bit-of-pee came out, but certainly in the nice-try-son way when kids have a go and you smile a wee bit.

This

and you say that Harpers (we love Veltic) Macleod have no feckin agenda, when you just spelt out the agenda above

How much is the backhander from the "crack at the CL"? do they get a bonus if you qualify?

Found an interesting webpage on the "integrity" of this upstanding lawfirm

http://www.bentjudge...er_MacLeod.html

Do I belive he accused CG of stealing in this outburst? too fuckin right I do

Christ, and you still claim you're not a bigot or a fantasist?

You made it up.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Tedi goes on about a fictitious or at the very least unsubstantiated event where a HM employee stating "You's cheated us out oor titles !!" no doubt in a Neil Lennon mask.

Now we have an article printed with no affiliation to any supporter or agenda who state the conclusion of the inquiry it was just under match fixing in it's various forms, no it didn't say the word cheat but it did say guilty and that rather being a victim of Craig Whyte it was a well known strategy to use as a bargaining tool in the big tax case !!!!! That means all those directors failed , some of those who would also have been present during the Murray era.

So if you believe Rangers as they were did not break the rules held by every other club as blatant wrong doing then you will continue to believe this is a conspiracy and be victims to other shysters forever. Is it cheating yes , you gained an unfair advantage from the actions of your board of directors.

You have lost the last crumb of credibility, trying to gain victory from the omission of the word CHEAT as a status symbol talk about Dunkirk spirit.

my day job is at a Swiss private bank

Cheating is cheating is cheating, and no amount of sub-literate dicks splitting hairs over semantics is going to change that

So you're claiming to be cleverer than the average liar on P&B?

As an aside, you banker, semantics wont wash as an excuse for you telling lies. Happy to help. smile.gif

Yes. I think he is saying you're a troll.

I disagree - I know your a fantasist who tell's blatant lies.

smile.gif

Congrats on the correct use of "you're" in the first sentence, but there's both a missing and a superfluous apostrophe in the second sentence there, see if you can find them.

Ok, so far about 5 of you have accused me of lying. I agree there may be a slight issue in semantics over my use of "blatant cheating" in regards to the SFA tribunal which fined you and banned you from transfers, but it's a tiny issue of splitting hairs as far as most of the rest of us are concerned. Now if any of you would like to, as previously asked, go through my other posts where I have been accused of lying and fantasising and correct me, then I'd appreciate it. Otherwise you're all just coming across as Orc Media level idiots who refuse to believe bad news or facts which don't suit your bigoted outlook on life.

I am afraid i have to side with those saying Rangers as a club cheated during the period of time Whyte was Chairman. It was an 'open secret' at the club that Whyte was paying no outside contractors. I knew months before it was talked about anywhere that Whyte simply wasn't paying any bills and if i knew then i am sure many here did and i am even more convinced the directors at the club knew. I am not sure what action if any they could have taken to make it known without harming the club but the fact they took no action was their biggest 'crime'.

We can go on about the wording of the decision but at the end of the day by bringing in players we had no intention of paying for and not paying the PAYE/NI we were guilty of cheating and this is why i said from the outset that the 3rd division is wher we should be playing.