Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My point was Tedi, that no one thought Enron would collapse. But it did.

But hey, don't worry about it, I'm sure if I had said to you 10 years ago that your club would be playing in the 3rd division in 2012 you wouldn't have believed that either.

But guess what? They are.

I can see his point about Enron to be honest.

People can go elsewhere for their energy, but Rangers fans will not go anywhere else for their football.

Which makes this whole case and the outcome all the more interesting.

For a start my Rep was in the Region of minus 400 during our 'Troubles' so i don't think i was Neg Repped by so many for being 'oh so humble'. I just told it how it was and if that pissed of some then so be it. TBH i am just delighted so many were proved wrong and we are playing football this season.

At what time did i become an insufferable triumphalist..or any Rangers poster on here for that matter. I think the SFL 3 posters who have met us or discussed the football with us on match threads would have a vastly differing opinion. We have all congratulated them on their displays. We have all mentioned that we have been pleasantly surprised at the standard of football and most surprisingly for me is the way the teams have tried to play attractive football. Every team, with the exception of Falkirk, have been applauded off the park at Ibrox.

Craig Whytes behaviour was scandalous...I have mentioned many times that i actually hope somewhere along the lines he has done something illegal and if that incriminates SDM as well then all the better. I want those responsible for shafting small businesses punished. Just for the record the biggest business they shafted and the only one to go to the wall through their shameful dealings was Rangers Football Club plc!!!

As for shaming the country throughout Europe. I don't actually agree with you here..funnily enough...but i have been quite an outspoken critic of Rangers supporters singing certain songs...Not because the club will get in trouble...Not because they could be arrested but because it is time for the club to leave that unwelcome baggage behind and get their arses into the 21st century with the rest of us. Ask any SFL 3 supporter how we have behaved when in their towns or how they have been received when they have visited Ibrox and i think you will find they have mostly been pleasantly surprised...Even Claymores was talking up our support after the East Fife game!!

TBH i don't really recall discussing anything with you in the past and if i offended you in some way i apologise but your post here is basically full of tired old cliches that simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny..Sorry if that sounds a wee bitty triumphalist ;)

Leaving aside your patronising tosh about SFL3, the above is laughable nonsense.

Your bleating about Rangers(deceased) being shafted more than anyone else is nonsense. The fact that Rangers are deceased is a result of how badly they shafted everyone else. Rangers(deceased) were liquidated as they owed ridiculous amounts of money to organisations they shafted.

Once again, the poor us attitude stinks - be it employed in this way or the ridiculous claim that Rangers(deceased) were treated badly by the footballing authorities. You should thank your lucky stars that they were fast tracked into the SFL, a concession that in the bluster and smear perpetuated by Rangers(deceased)/Sevco fans has not been fully acknowledged.

As for insufferable triumphalism? Lapping up Green's odious rhetoric about bigotry, being debt-free and getting-it-up-the-SPL-you-are-all-fucked-and-going-to-die-without-us nonsense that shows that it whist it may be a new club, it is the same old Sevco fans.

Have St John's ambulance been paid? The local newsagent? Shred-it? Whilst many of these businesses feel the pain of Rangers(deceased) fall, Sevco supporters can lap up signings on ludicrous wages whilst Green proudly boasts of Sevco's financial status. These businesses took the pain whilst McCoist blusters about not hearing any talk of tainted titles.

As for Europe - Manchester, Osasuna, Barcelona to name but a few. An embarrassment.

This will never be forgotten. Rangers(deceased) will always be looked at as the odious institution to be pitied, scorned and laughed at.

I can see his point about Enron to be honest.

People can go elsewhere for their energy, but Rangers fans will not go anywhere else for their football.

Which makes this whole case and the outcome all the more interesting.

Doesn't matter who it is. Roman or Greek empire, Ravenscraig, Clyde Shipyards, etc.

Just because at the time you can't imagine whatever it is not being there in the future, does not mean it will always be there.

As I said, if I had posted 10 years ago that in 2012 rangers (sevco or otherwise) would be playing in the 3rd division (and not topping the league) NO ONE would have believed it.

But it's happened.

Yeah I did. Pull the plug.

Are rangers bigger than Enron was? Not even close. But you'll find there is no longer an Enron. A company that was massive even by American standards.

Nothing is forever, no matter how much you want it to be.

"they also need clear business plans submitted, neither of which we had." You still don't have a business plan submitted!!!

I agree.

Pull the plug on the cheating b@st@rds.

We have all had enough of them and their idiotic fcuking fans.

I have been to the games against East Stirling, Elgin and Peterhead and have witnesssed nothing but truth in what no8 has said, fans at both games enjoyed themselves, there was no hostility towards the Rangers support

I was in the Peterhead end of the games and again I had nothing but friendly chats from the locals

Prove It.

So you are saying this is a lie?

I have been to the games against East Stirling, Elgin and Peterhead and have witnesssed nothing but truth in what no8 has said, fans at both games enjoyed themselves, there was no hostility towards the Rangers support

I was in the Peterhead end of the games and again I had nothing but friendly chats from the locals

So explain yourself?

and i will be at the Stirling game too

As much as you failed to interpret the post in context with the post I referred to, I will break it down for you.

His nonsense about being pleasantly surprised at the football played - coming from a supporter of Ally's globetrotters it might be a surprise but guys that level can pass and move. Yep, even wee diddy teams at this level.

I don't really care about your anecdotal nonsense. Lots of people are hostile towards you, I could provide lots of anecdotal evidence like you, but that proves nothing.

I won't be going to the game against Sevco. You are beneath me.

Doesn't matter who it is. Roman or Greek empire, Ravenscraig, Clyde Shipyards, etc.

Just because at the time you can't imagine whatever it is not being there in the future, does not mean it will always be there.

As I said, if I had posted 10 years ago that in 2012 rangers (sevco or otherwise) would be playing in the 3rd division (and not topping the league) NO ONE would have believed it.

But it's happened.

Oh no, sorry, I don't think I worded my response very well, so I apologise for that.

I totally agree with your point, but Enron shut down. Done, dusted, no more. People moved their energy requirements to other companies. Every accepts that they are gone.

The difference with Rangers is that at the moment, we all know that they are no longer in business and due to be liquidated. To everyone - bar the Rangers fans - they are SevCo, a new and separate entity. We know this, and perhaps deep down, Rangers fans know this and I think they might be scared of what will happen in the next five days.

My point is that, for arguments sake, lets say Rangers were found guilty of everything, Charles Green runs off with the money, Ibrox is sold off and the land bulldozed into a Tesco megastore. Rangers (already dead) and SevCo (soon to be dead) will have nowhere to play football and thus cease to exist.

What I mean is that Rangers fans simply will not go support another team. A scenario that may happen is that they will follow another smaller junior division team, or indeed a wealthy Rangers fan will found another company a year after SevCo is shut down and the above has happened with Ibrox. They will buy players, call the company SevCo 2, play at a different stadium, but the fans will still refer to them as Rangers.

Perhaps I'm not being too clear in what I mean, as I am new poster, so perhaps my ability to put my meanings into words on this forum are not quite up to speed yet, but whilst Rangers have ceased to exist to everyone on here, they never will to Rangers fans and their blindness.

In a way, you have to respect their loyalty. Or to be more accurate, you would respect their loyalty if they hadn't cheated for years, bought Scottish football into disrepute, had disgraceful fans, looked down their noses at fans of other clubs, asked who were your big team, and so on.

So explain yourself?

Oh my It seems that if you had been at the Brechin game you would have witnessed some of your fellow supporters spoiling it for everyone elsesad.gif

That would be a very, very pleasing outcome.

Enjoy your hate. Because, in the real world, The Rangers are busy with matters of considerably more importance than the opinion of some diddy club supporter crippled by angst.

Why because deep down you think your above the rules such is your delusion about the importance of dead, Rangers. this is why the SFA/SPL/SFL are unsuitable to dish out any future punishment due to the compromises they already have displayed.

I don't hate Rangers my issue is with the football authorities I have issues with your supporters who fail to acknowledge this preferential treatment which would only be awarded to one other club and we know who they are. I am not crippled by anything I understand what is being played out it is you who said you'd be content with the outcome I suggested. So you admit you are aware the football authorities see you defunct club as a special case is that due to the financial aspect of your support ? The authorities then are complicate with both Glasgow clubs exploitation of religious/ political doctrine of Northern Ireland.

All I think we deserve is an authoritive body who will implement the rules without exemption, UEFA would do this without thought of consequence that is unlike the SFA/SPL/SFL who would see any chance of doing damage to Sevco Rangers would also jeopardise their own standing.

You keep saying how important your club was and Sevco are to Scottish football and all these others will die without you does that not make it glaringly obvious why the authorities will be flexible in any punishment that may come your way. They are not sanctions but concessions and highlights rather than a system against your club it is working for your new club, which is why they are not fit and proper to rule in the matter.

While we're on the subject of spelling can some of you please try to learn the difference between your and you're, or there, their and they're?

Ffs we're not orc media savages here.

This is by far my biggest bug bear (no pun intended) on this site. Well, apart from the unwashed who can't spell SevCo and somehow write an entirely different word beginning with 'R'.

So explain yourself?

Pity the good people of Manchester weren't so endeared with your lot.

Ally today hitting back at criticism of players who left SPL clubs to join rangers.

Some great quotes.

"They have been accused of going for the money, which is absolute nonsense."

"And, even if it was the case, they are quite entitled to do so because, in any other profession or walk of life, you would look after your family."

"But it's interesting to note that the vast majority who had a go at David Templeton for coming don't know the club and have never played the game."

"Now I'm not saying you have to have played the game to know the game."

"It's bizarre. I have noticed that in some sections people are annoyed at the way our fans have reacted."

"We are where we are. We said we would accept it. The fans wanted it and the fans got it."

Aye, but, no, but, yeah, but, um, but, well, but, er, but, oh, but............ laugh.gif

Ally today hitting back at criticism of players who left SPL clubs to join rangers.

Some great quotes.

"They have been accused of going for the money, which is absolute nonsense."

"And, even if it was the case, they are quite entitled to do so because, in any other profession or walk of life, you would look after your family."

"But it's interesting to note that the vast majority who had a go at David Templeton for coming don't know the club and have never played the game."

"Now I'm not saying you have to have played the game to know the game."

"It's bizarre. I have noticed that in some sections people are annoyed at the way our fans have reacted."

"We are where we are. We said we would accept it. The fans wanted it and the fans got it."

Aye, but, no, but, yeah, but, um, but, well, but, er, but, oh, but............ laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Absolute and utter nonsense. It is factually inaccurate from start to finish...Never mind your wee diddy pals lapped it up. :rolleyes:

On the off chance there's a bit of sensible No.8 still in there - any chance you could detail :

1. All the punishments handed to rangers.

2. Examples of how the authorities have conspired against Sevco and "The rangers".

Oh, and proof that the culture at ibrox has changed and Charlie Boy actually HAS paid ALL footballing debts - a condition of the new, history-less club's acceptance into Scottish Senior Football. Also, now that I come to think of it, when does the Sheffield Shyster get the first slice of ST money into his "consortium"'s account?

Thanks in advance for that. *decides against holding breath while waiting*