Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A £150 million now :o This time next week it'll be £200 million then £250 million and you get the rest.

Unpaid debts accrue interest, ye know. Ask a grown-up to explain.

Since the cheating b*****ds FC were first held to account for their behaviour, new incidences of their malfeasance have popped up all over the shop, and they owe money all over the continent. They even got "bought" by a shyster who is charging them interest on the money he used to harvest the valid assets from the currants' rotting corpse and is now going to gain at least 3M profit on...

Maybe have a go at the lad for enthusiastically rounding up, but one thing's for sure - nobody involved in that disgraceful organisation is paying any more than they can possibly get away with. At the same time, orcs from far and wide are pouring their diability benefit into Hughie's back pocket. Are they ALL that thick? Anyone who thinks Sevco's prospects are on a sound financial footing is thick enough to believe that Hughie has the best interests of the.... Oh, hang onlaugh.gif

Oh, and BTW, rangers didn't pay their debt to the Pars. The RFFFFFFFFF gave them a cheque, which was a thinly disguised "f**k you" to the Arabs, but rangers didn't pay a penny.

How often does Green have to feed the SevCo fans half-truths and lies before they start to question him?

He said that all scottish footballing debts have now been paid by SevCo, NOT the SPL prize money, but SevCo. The prize money is a REWARD to OldCo, not SevCo, therefore SevCo have no claim to it.

The SPL haven't yet received the sponsorship and tv money which they divide out amongst the clubs, so why should the delve into their own coffers when it is other companies monies they are dishing out?

Green has yet to answer a single question about how all of this is being financed and as yet Mike Ashley hasn't said a word about investing money in the club. Although Green insists he has backers but wouldn't you know it, these people want to remain anonymous. Something which the footballing authorities take a dim view of nowadays.

Whilst Beattie and Sally are having discussions about Craig joining the club, Green is on the phone to Beattie's agent telling him thanks, but no thanks.

But, and this is what I really don't understand, the fans are willingly giving away their money to a club which is a giant financial blackhole. Their season ticket money isn't even keeping the club afloat as it once again plays Championship Manager for real.

Do those of us not wearing blue tinted specs give a shit about OldCo/SevCo? Hell no. But we do find it staggering how much of a "cult" (careful now) that the club is becoming as it's followers blindly let themselves be led unquestioningly. "Oh don't question the great McCoist, Murray, Green or Smith, they are our leaders, are better than us, and must know what they are doing."

Green is trying to be clever with his words, and in effect is relying on the SevCo fans to be too stupid to understand what he is saying.

The end is nigh folks and no matter how much you try to make believe your club is on the rise. It isn't. It's finally become terminal, and you only have yourselves to blame. If only you had questioned those you held in such high regard, maybe, just maybe your club would have survived.

RIP

Aw naw ah'm a broken man.

Ah'm in tears here.

Such cruelty.

Whit's a fan of a big 2nd division club daein in here among the diddy teams anyway?

Ah can understand the Celtic chappies on gloatin' but QOS?

'Mon tae.

QOS can gloat as they have a long and proud history, free of criminality and fraudulent behaviour. Sevco, on the other hand.....

How often does Green have to feed the SevCo fans half-truths and lies before they start to question him?

He said that all scottish footballing debts have now been paid by SevCo, NOT the SPL prize money, but SevCo. The prize money is a REWARD to OldCo, not SevCo, therefore SevCo have no claim to it.

The SPL haven't yet received the sponsorship and tv money which they divide out amongst the clubs, so why should the delve into their own coffers when it is other companies monies they are dishing out?

Green has yet to answer a single question about how all of this is being financed and as yet Mike Ashley hasn't said a word about investing money in the club. Although Green insists he has backers but wouldn't you know it, these people want to remain anonymous. Something which the footballing authorities take a dim view of nowadays.

Whilst Beattie and Sally are having discussions about Craig joining the club, Green is on the phone to Beattie's agent telling him thanks, but no thanks.

But, and this is what I really don't understand, the fans are willingly giving away their money to a club which is a giant financial blackhole. Their season ticket money isn't even keeping the club afloat as it once again plays Championship Manager for real.

Do those of us not wearing blue tinted specs give a shit about OldCo/SevCo? Hell no. But we do find it staggering how much of a "cult" (careful now) that the club is becoming as it's followers blindly let themselves be led unquestioningly. "Oh don't question the great McCoist, Murray, Green or Smith, they are our leaders, are better than us, and must know what they are doing."

Green is trying to be clever with his words, and in effect is relying on the SevCo fans to be too stupid to understand what he is saying.

The end is nigh folks and no matter how much you try to make believe your club is on the rise. It isn't. It's finally become terminal, and you only have yourselves to blame. If only you had questioned those you held in such high regard, maybe, just maybe your club would have survived.

RIP

Excellent post PT but they still won't get it. Well played by The Green Consortium (if the 30,000 Season Ticket Sales figure turns out to be true), however don't let it escape your attention that the naivety, gullibility and senility of The Sheeple has played a major part in this superb hustle.

Series overview

Master con man Charles 'Chucky' Green and his team of highly skilled accomplices return for the last ever series of Hustle. As always they'll target the ignominiously despicably greedy and, with their grifting skills better than ever, they're ready to push themselves to the limit in the search for riches. But pushing themselves is just the start and with the marks looking meaner and the risks higher, Chucky will need some truly ingenious cons if they're going to keep alive and out of jail. Chucky is joined once again by his trusty tricksters, Malcolm 'Malky' Murray, Brian 'Stookie' Stockridge and Imran 'Sharky' Ahmad as they face their biggest challenge yet in an attempt to pull off the ultimate con.

Unpaid debts accrue interest, ye know. Ask a grown-up to explain.

Since the cheating b*****ds FC were first held to account for their behaviour, new incidences of their malfeasance have popped up all over the shop, and they owe money all over the continent. They even got "bought" by a shyster who is charging them interest on the money he used to harvest the valid assets from the currants' rotting corpse and is now going to gain at least 3M profit on...

Maybe have a go at the lad for enthusiastically rounding up, but one thing's for sure - nobody involved in that disgraceful organisation is paying any more than they can possibly get away with. At the same time, orcs from far and wide are pouring their diability benefit into Hughie's back pocket. Are they ALL that thick? Anyone who thinks Sevco's prospects are on a sound financial footing is thick enough to believe that Hughie has the best interests of the.... Oh, hang onlaugh.gif

Oh, and BTW, rangers didn't pay their debt to the Pars. The RFFFFFFFFF gave them a cheque, which was a thinly disguised "f**k you" to the Arabs, but rangers didn't pay a penny.

I didn't think I was going over the top. Wasn't the last total over 120million? (yes i realise that the BTC amount hasn't been exactly defined yet but H&D had an amount in the documentation that was released) .That was weeks ago, and there is no indication that they have paid off anything substantial since then.

Doesn't look like Man United are too worried about their debt ... Van Persie @ 24 million plus 200k per week .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think Fergie maybe losing his marbles somewhat ... 29 year old and injury prone. I know he is good but I don't think this was his finest bit of business.

Depends if he steers clear of injury. Spent a lot of time injured at Arsenal

Sorry if I missed it but I know The Rangers were granted temp licence before Brechin match - can't remember seeing anything about it being made permanent. Did this happen or are they still on temp?

When the share was transferred it was made permanent (but as an associate for 3 years) if I mind right......

http://aunitedview.b...sells-team.html

Heavily edited and ad-libbed by Thirdrock, but you'll get the drift ......

Green's job, ................ was to make it happen. Green's appointment and involvement was sold as a positive thing.

The early days of Green's involvement saw McCoist's reign as manager come to an end. With supporter discontent high, yet a recognition of what McCoist had (not really) achieved for the club, there were mixed emotions around Orcville when McCoist left by mutual consent. .....(likely)

Sevco 2012 went through a significant turnover of players as funds were provided to increase the quality of the squad, however, little did the fans know the extent to which problems were bubbling away beneath the surface. Problems derived from over ambition at board level and some incredibly poor decision making by Green that would start to unravel in the following 18 months and beyond.

Sevco continued to invest in well-known players; he return of former hero (enter any high profile Third Div signing name) was presented as a coup for the club. However it had come at an unsustainable price.(as foretold by many on P&B)

In the (winter of discontent, a.n Other manager) was appointed manager and was reportedly staggered at some of the salaries and contracts negotiated by Green.

"I bought into what I was being told by the Chief Executive at the time (Charles Green) as to what they wanted to achieve at Sevco. I was really up for it. They even offered me a two year contract and I said, "Look, I'll sign a one year contract and we will review it".Sounding familiar yet?

In a surprising move another manager was appointed, his first managerial role. This is when things started to unravel. Green was increasingly seen as untrustworthy by the fans.

Mounting financial losses led to player departures, alongside long term injuries to key players, this led to the new manager asking for funds for new players. Green's response was to sell £2.5K of players, claiming that this wouldn't affect the club's promotion prospects.

Fans increasingly believed that Green was interfering in team affairs. The persistent questioning on the matter was irritating the new guy and led to the Clubissuing a statement refuting the rumours and saying a three hour meeting had been held to thrash out the issue. It was as if Green believed his brief involvement in the game as a player made him qualified to be involved in what should be managerial duties. There are those who believe he had a say in picking the team, although this has never been proved. (Getting there)

During Green's reign as Chief Executive, several long-standing members of staff left Orcsville; including the club mascot, Broxi Fuckmi, a cretinous kit man and several backroom staff. including Tea Ladies This was built on rumours questioning who was managing these key roles, manager or Green. Departing players talked of increased director involvement and team unrest as players were being "treated as pawns".

The argument was that the attendances were not high enough to support the squad size and wage bill. He suggested that he had been led to believe that crowds would increase with successful football and investment in the team, but it hadn't happened. That risk taking was, apparently, the fans fault. This "financial suicide" that most other Clubs fans had foretold was something Green had personally presided over.

At the end of the day Green was in it to make money and the decisions he had implemented were losing money on a weekly basis, albeit with on-pitch success.

Green was becoming increasingly irascible. Apparently challenged by no-one but Bomber Brown, Green's response was to say he didn't give a damn and that he would sell Orcsville. The place could be closed tomorrow, he said.

With Sevco challenging for promotion to Division 2 and on a decent Scottish Cup run, fans could see the season unravelling. They had been sold a pup by Green yet they were the ones who were apparently to blame. Fans chanted "Charles Green, he sells the team". They were right. He had built a team with signings he had made, on wages the club couldn't afford and the Sheep fans were willing to subsidise by buying STs in their 1,000s. In the end, under temporary manager Sevco lost in the play offs and in the cup semi-final. A season that had promised much, had delivered some great games, but no end product.

"I am Chief Executive. I take the decisons and I live by them" was Green's retort to criticism of his operations. In the end he'll die by them. His position becoming increasingly untenable, Green's role was "redefined" and moved away from team and management affairs; his removal from the club impossible at the time due to pro-Walter factions on the board. His eventual resignation saw him receiving a payment in excess of £5,000,000, an amount that caused consternation and raised questions when highlighted by fans and shareholders at the AGM. He didn't do badly for himself out of a relatively unsuccessful spell at Sevco.

In between times new manager had become increasingly vocal about the difficulty of doing his job, players were targeted but not signed, and existing players were sold. It was like managing with his hands tied behind his back. He was paying the price for previous gambles that hadn't been given the chance to pay off. The plug pulled in panic. .

Charles Green is a much vilified figure at Bramall Lane. He may have just been a puppet for The Stand-up Guy; he may have been the ultimate decision maker, guiding the hidden investors. Either way the manner by which he went about his business won him few friends within the club, or with the fans.

And back to the real script........

Now, after a significant absence, Green is back in football with Rangers. The fans should treat his arrival with caution. What his role will be day-to-day remains to be seen. But the last thing Rangers need now is a man who takes risks, a man who panics when the risks don't pay off and a man who fans doubt they can trust.

Christ, if a simple guy like me can read between the lines, why can't and alleged 40,000 ST purchasers not see it coming?

Sevco are doomed.

Doesn't look like Man United are too worried about their debt ... Van Persie @ 24 million plus 200k per week .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't want to go off-topic but for me this is a pretty stark illustration of the madness at the top of the game.

Go back exactly 50yrs and the maximum wage was £20 per week, now some get 10,000 times that.

Ah can understand the Celtic chappies on gloatin' but QOS?

'Mon tae.

You see, this is where you illustrate just how profoundly you misunderstand Rangers' relationship with the Scottish game.

Celtic only loathe Rangers in a pantomime sense. They know that their size and success owe a great deal to the existence of their sister club. Without re-treading it all again, sponsorship deals, voting structures, the very name the Old Firm, are all recognition of the fact the clubs need each other.

It's the diddies that really despise Rangers. It's the diddy clubs that lose out on account of Rangers' sectarian-fuelled dominance. It's the diddies that the game's governing bodies, with Rangers' support, tried to bully into re-admitting them at unseemly levels and it's diddy supporters who rally behind their local teams as a conscious rejection of the OF and the shit they bring to football and society.

That's why I'm so thoroughly ashamed of the way my club voted, when given the opportunity.

Make no mistake: Diddy fans are laughing just as loudly as Celtic fans - the difference is we mean it.