Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Premier League Tells Green and New Rangers to Do One

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19266049

The SPL maintains that the agreement was made with the old Rangers and is now void.

Old Rangers went into administration in February and filed for insolvency in July due to unpaid debts.

A consortium, Sevco (Scotland) Ltd., led by businessman Green purchased the former company's assets and changed its name to The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

The New Rangers was granted a transfer of the old Rangers Scottish Football Association licence with one of the conditions of membership being the payment of all football debts.

Meanwhile, BBC Scotland has learned Rapid Vienna are still owed for the sale of Nikica Jelavic to Rangers in 2010, although the next payment to the Austrian club is not due until the end of August.

Domestically, Rangers owed: Hearts (£800,000), Dunfermline Athletic (£83,370), Celtic (£40,337) and Inverness Caledonian Thistle (£39,805).

In a financial report produced by the old Rangers administrators, Duff & Phelps, Dundee United were listed as being owed £65,981, however BBC Scotland has learned the amount is believed to be closer to £30,000.

English clubs are owed more than £700,000. This breaks down as: Manchester City (£328,248), Chelsea (£238,345) and Arsenal (£136,560).

European clubs are also owed more than £1.6million, including the £1,011,763 due to Rapid. St Etienne are owed £252,212, Palermo are due £205,513 and there is a £150,000 debt to Orebro.

That's a lot of red. Just under £1m in Scotland, about £3.3m in total.

So what did Green actually pay?

Edited by Mark Connolly

So let me get this right, todays fanfare about repaying Scottish debts amounted to The Pars & United's cash, a total of about £50K & was paid directly following a home match with a PATG facility?

So let me get this right, following Monday's fanfare about repaying Scottish debts, exactly what did it amount to? As The RFFFFFFFFFFF paid The Pars & United's cash is owed by the SPL!, How much was paid, & to whom, by Charlie Chuck, directly following the home match with a PATG facility?

You really couldn't make this pish up. Succulent just doesn't seem anywhere near descriptive enough. :lol:

Real Madrid can't be done for it and non payment, even of wages is institutionalised in Brazil......

Will have a wee shufty.....

Europes debt league from 2010, interesting that the English FA are fecked.

Below is a table ranking the ten most indebted clubs in Europe. Manchester United sit at the top of pile accompanied by two other English outfits within the top four emphasising the superior debt levels in England’s top flight. Surprisingly Fulham Football Club also make the list with debts just under £200million.

Ranking Club Debt 1. Manchester United £716m 2. Chelsea (Limited) £701m 3. Valencia C.F £501m 4. Liverpool £351m 5. Real Madrid £296m 6. FC Barcelona £273m 7. AS Roma £271m 8. Schalke 04 £234m 9. Arsenal £203m 10. Fulham £198m Also The Football Association of England itself is in catastrophic debt. The rebuilding of the new Wembley has contributed greatly to their woe as it has put a £350million millstone over its neck alone. With just an annual turnover of £300million it doesn’t even come close to easing their financial woes as the undertaking of other projects has pushed them further into the red.

Read more at http://soccerlens.co...g0f5V3xRbAXs.99

Debt in itself is not a problem. Probably most businesses, and certainly most households in this country are heavily in debt.

The problem comes when you don't have the means to repay it, or even keep the creditors at bay. That's what sunk Rangers.

Most of the clubs listed above have healthy cash-flows, and/or very wealthy owners who can underwrite their debts.

Real Madrid can't be done for it and non payment, even of wages is institutionalised in Brazil......

Will have a wee shufty.....

Europes debt league from 2010, interesting that the English FA are fecked.

Below is a table ranking the ten most indebted clubs in Europe. Manchester United sit at the top of pile accompanied by two other English outfits within the top four emphasising the superior debt levels in England’s top flight. Surprisingly Fulham Football Club also make the list with debts just under £200million.

Ranking Club Debt 1. Manchester United £716m 2. Chelsea (Limited) £701m 3. Valencia C.F £501m 4. Liverpool £351m 5. Real Madrid £296m 6. FC Barcelona £273m 7. AS Roma £271m 8. Schalke 04 £234m 9. Arsenal £203m 10. Fulham £198m Also The Football Association of England itself is in catastrophic debt. The rebuilding of the new Wembley has contributed greatly to their woe as it has put a £350million millstone over its neck alone. With just an annual turnover of £300million it doesn’t even come close to easing their financial woes as the undertaking of other projects has pushed them further into the red.

Read more at http://soccerlens.co...g0f5V3xRbAXs.99

Debt in itself is not a problem. Probably most businesses, and certainly most households in this country are heavily in debt.

The problem comes when you don't have the means to repay it, or even keep the creditors at bay. That's what sunk Rangers.

Most of the clubs listed above have healthy cash-flows, and/or very wealthy owners who can underwrite their debts.

The real truth is that the SPL are feckin skint

SPL fucked by Christmas

If you believe that you're living in cuckoo land wee man. Ibrox is doomed a tell ye ... Effin doomed ... too much bad karma is attached to it due to the actions of the previous owners and you The Sheeple.

I hope charly tells the spl where to get off, moving goalposts all the time as usual, I say if this is the SPL position then Rangers agreement with them is also void, take us to court if you dare

The real truth is that the SPL are feckin skint http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland/19267915

Final nail in Killies coffin blah blah blah

SPL fucked by Christmas

We've got your prize money from last year to divvy up between us yet. Ra sellik getting your prize money, that must stick in the craw. Ta for that xxx

Edited by cimex

I hope charly tells the spl where to get off, moving goalposts all the time as usual, I say if this is the SPL position then Rangers agreement with them is also void, take us to court if you dare

The real truth is that the SPL are feckin skint http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland/19267915

Final nail in Killies coffin with UTD soon to follow, why else would they moan about 30k

SPL fucked by Christmas

PFFFFTTT. I loaned a tenner to a guy at my work who turned out to be a c**t. I'm not short of a bob or two but, as with United, i'd like the money i'm due back. Can't see it happening either though as he's a compulsive gambler who's subsequently bumped half the office. Surprising how life imitates art, eh naw?

We've got your prize money from last year to divvy up between us yet. Ra sellik getting your prize money, that must stick in the craw. Ta for that xxx

Rumour going around that BDO are going to make a claim on that money, just a rumour though.

Rumour going around that BDO are going to make a claim on that money, just a rumour though.

For all Chucky said that the SPL stated they would not be a clearing house, I do think this is why the Davis money is still sitting with the SPL/SFA?????

Along with Ibrox and Murray Park and the money that will be made by selling off everything within them including players? You are one serious dumb-ass of an orc.wink.gif

I guess thats just a rumour too?

Unfortunately for you ... no. It is a very real possibility. When they said that football would still be played in Ibrox they were referring to Tinto Park 600 yards away. There is a bright side for you though, it has a roof over the terracing to shelter yourselves from the storms.

5833753809_f0841f37c4_z.jpg

DSCF3021.JPG

Edited by Itwiznaeme

For all Chucky said that the SPL stated they would not be a clearing house, I do think this is why the Davis money is still sitting with the SPL/SFA?????

Was that not down to Rangers not being registered with the SFA? Anyway any money recieved for players who never transferred over to the newco should be put in the creditors pot.

Unfortunately for you ... no. It is a very real possibility. When they said that football would still be played in Ibrox they were referring to Tinto Park 600 yards away. There is a bright side for you though, it has a roof over the terracing to shelter yourselves from the storms.

5833753809_f0841f37c4_z.jpg

DSCF3021.JPG

Is that a 5 star stadium?

Is that a 5 star stadium?

It needs some work done on it to bring it up to UEFA standards but The New Rangers will have plenty of time on their hands to do that while playing in their new home down in Scotland's 4th Tier League.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

When's the game v Olympiakos taking place. Charlie Chuck was pretty keen on it just before he flew to Zurich for his "showdown" talks with the bigwigs.

the only bigwigs in Zurich that day were Green, Whyte and King ;)

Was that not down to Rangers not being registered with the SFA? Anyway any money recieved for players who never transferred over to the newco should be put in the creditors pot.

From memory I think it was to get the registration transferred???????? Wasn't his the only one that Rangers asked the SFA to approve with Uefa?

Edited by wunfellaff