Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've been called a dumbarton supporter, a tim and now a double poster in the matter of days.

I'm a supporter of The Rangers. The end.

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - what a cabal of shite laugh.gif

106 posts of pure seeth.

Putting aside all of Rangers FC other unpaid taxes and debts for this post to deal with your issue at hand.

I will try my best to explain it in very simple terms for you (you being mentally challenged and all that).

On 14 February 2012 (Season 2011-2012) the fraudulent and deceptive cheating b*****d Rangers FC were forced into administration due to non-payment of PAYE/NI and VAT to HM Revenue & Customs.

The period of unpaid PAYE/NI & VAT covered only the period of 9 months - June 2011 to February 2012.

The £5million VAT & £9million PAYE/NI that was not payed by Rangers FC was used by the club to cheat its way through the entire season of 2011-2012.

Rangers FC, due to their cheating, are entitled to nothing from the Scottish Premier League for Season 2011-2012.

The SPL owe your fraudulent & deceptive cheating b*****d of a club nothing, zero, zilch, 0 - the reason being, if you are caught cheating you receive no prizes.

Edited to add - The prize money should be shared by the other Premier clubs who played fairly (by the rules) and paid their dues.

Do you get it yet stupid cnut!?

If he doesn't get it in as basic language as that he won't, or more probably doesn't want to. Maybe a diagram of some sort would help him?

Newco fans may yet again want to go back and have a look at Chuck Green's time at Sheffield United, it'll give you an idea as to just how shady a character he is. In fact they could do worse than call on the door of ex Rangers midfielder Nigel Spackman.

You are having a wooly scarf as the Chelsea fans who wrecked Manchester (disguised in TCFKAR tops) would say :lol:

Ah know.

Ah really don't know whit ah was thinking of.

THE Celtic don't have any bigots.

Aberdeen don't have any bigots.

Hibs don't have any bigots.

Hearts don't have any bigots.

Ah really don't know whit got into me thinking such a thing.

You're the wan havin a laugh if ye really think that.

Either that or yer the last of the wide eyed innocents.

Bless yer wee cotton socks.

No i suspect you are not, although your version of 'wanting to see the back of this' probably includes a club playing at Ibrox in blue with Rangers in their name somewhere and thousands of 'fans' singing their 'traditional' songs.

Whereas for many of us on this board all those things would have to stop (or 150 million quid paid back) before we would agree that the back is now in view.

(full disclosure - even paying back what you owe wouldn't be enough for me, i'd insist on your club eradicating bigotry before i'd allow you back at any party)

A £150 million now :o This time next week it'll be £200 million then £250 million and you get the rest.

A £150 million now :o This time next week it'll be £200 million then £250 million and you get the rest.

Ah, you get how penalties work on non payment then I see :D

If he doesn't get it in as basic language as that he won't, or more probably doesn't want to. Maybe a diagram of some sort would help him?

I sometimes wonder if most of The Rangers fans on internet forums are teenage children with serious learning difficulties in attendance at special schools or if they are inpatients in mental institutions! ... if those among them who give me such impression are not, they should be!

Newco fans may yet again want to go back and have a look at Chuck Green's time at Sheffield United, it'll give you an idea as to just how shady a character he is. In fact they could do worse than call on the door of ex Rangers midfielder Nigel Spackman.

Let them learn the hard way...personal experience of many years chatting offline to Ibrox attendees has taught me that they don't appreciate good friendly advice.

It would leave eleven clubs in the SPL.

How very dare you imply Ross County have a bigoted support.

Seriously if you mean Celtic and that they would remain the only team who have a bigoted element in their support you wid be very much mistaken.

Ye need to get out more.

How very dare you imply Ross County have a bigoted support.

Seriously if you mean Celtic and that they would remain the only team who have a bigoted element in their support you wid be very much mistaken.

Ye need to get out more.

In reference to his post, you are correct Orson, however I think it likely that he was attempting a windup. wink.gif

Unlike the creditors, who get nowt for bankrolling your titles, cups and egos.

Rangers/sevco making up for decades of cheating by starting it all over again.

Actually, with compound interest attached to the unpaid debts it could well be that £150million figure (or more) right now...dumb-ass.

Trying to educate you is tedious.

Compound Interest

Interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt. Compounding of interest allows a principal amount to grow at a faster rate than simple interest, which is calculated as a percentage of only the principal amount.

The more frequently interest is added to the principal, the faster the principal grows and the higher the compound interest will be.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

I have searched and cant find a single official source that does not credit Rangers with there rightfull honours and I know for a fact the obsessed ones have not found any official source either and they hunt much harder than I ;)

Wiki have recently reached agreement that we still have our history complete

In domestic football Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving all three in the same season as the treble seven times.[9][10][11] In European football, Rangers were the first British club to reach a UEFA tournament final. They won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1972 after being runner up twice in 1961 and 1967. A fourth runners up finish came in the UEFA Cup in 2008

CW and DM are indeed total crooks and stole large sums of cash from the BTP but hopefully they will get punished

OK you like Wiki for sources !.

1, Where in the Wiki page does it say yer team was demoted to the 3rd ?.Quote "a successful application to the Scottish Football League secured Rangers a place in the Third Division for the 2012–13 season".Doesn't mention demotion does it ?.

2, Wiki also quotes "As a result of Rangers' "assets, business and history" being sold to a new company when The Rangers Football Club plc entered the liquidation process, the extent to which the relaunched Rangers can be regarded as a continuation of the club officially founded in 1873 has been interpreted differently.[/url]The Rangers Football Club has been described by some in the mainstream media as a "new club",whilst Chief Executive Charles Green has maintained "this is still Rangers",with the SPL chairman Neil Doncaster saying "it is an existing club, even though it's a new company".We will accept Green's & Dungcaster's statements as complete fact shall we FFS NOT.

Wiki is not a reliable source for FACT in certain cases.We await it's rewriting when and if your newco complete this season.

Ah know.

Ah really don't know whit ah was thinking of.

THE Celtic don't have any bigots.

Aberdeen don't have any bigots.

Hibs don't have any bigots.

Hearts don't have any bigots.

Ah really don't know whit got into me thinking such a thing.

You're the wan havin a laugh if ye really think that.

Either that or yer the last of the wide eyed innocents.

Bless yer wee cotton socks.

Those clubs have never institutionalized it. All clubs can count nutters among their following.

As the debate on sport sound is proving, chuckie green should not be allowed to call his new club 'rangers', 'the rangers' or any similar variation.

If its that difficult to tell the difference between the dead and brand new parrot, surely that's why there are rules on company names?

Hi,

Could you tell me what position Mr Green held on the 18th of May within the oldco please?

Either 'The Piledriver' or 'Reverse Cowgirl'.................fecked 'em rotten anyways ;)