Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the old dead and buried Rangers are not legally entitled to the prize money .. then how do you figure it belongs to the creditors?

Yet more flawed Orc logic ..

Maybe the SPL are holding onto it as they reckon Rangers will be stripped of last years 2nd place (as they should be) along with the rake of titles/cups :D

Yes, on 18th May.

Was it superseded by the "agreement package" of mid-July is the question.

Rangers believe so, while i assume the sPL would now argue otherwise.

Just have to wait till the SPL responds to this and see. Am i the only person who wants to see the back of this and get back to supporting a team playing football?

Did the SPL claim that they would use the oldco's share of prize money to pay the dedt owed to united?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/150523-in-full-letter-sent-by-spl-to-rangers-agreeing-to-meet-dundee-united-debt/

That letter was dated May 18th, since then steps have been put in place to place Rangers FC in liquidation. The agreement between the SPL and Rangers may or may not be valid anymore but is a matter between D&P and the SPL, I suspect that the HMRC have put a stop to it due to their policy on creditors being given preferential treatment. Since then there has been an agreement between Sevco and the SFL/SPL and SFA that Sevco would pay off all the footballing debts accrued by Rangers in order for Sevco to begin and continue operating as a football club.

It's a clusterfuck but when you decide to seperate the law of the game and the law of the land that's what you get.

The law of the land takes precedence over anything which the footballing authorities decide, remember the transfer embargo?

As you are fond of posting, show us the proof !!!! :rolleyes:

''obtained wording'', ''believed'' ain't proof.........

You will notice that i posted a question rather than posting a statement ;)

Just have to wait till the SPL responds to this and see. Am i the only person who wants to see the back of this and get back to supporting a team playing football?

Which legal entity are you referring to as Rangers?

That letter was dated May 18th, since then steps have been put in place to place Rangers FC in liquidation. The agreement between the SPL and Rangers may or may not be valid anymore but is a matter between D&P and the SPL, I suspect that the HMRC have put a stop to it due to their policy on creditors being given preferential treatment. Since then there has been an agreement between Sevco and the SFL/SPL and SFA that Sevco would pay off all the footballing debts accrued by Rangers in order for Sevco to begin and continue operating as a football club.

It's a clusterfuck but when you decide to seperate the law of the game and the law of the land that's what you get.

The law of the land takes precedence over anything which the footballing authorities decide, remember the transfer embargo?

Any luck in finding that quote which you claimed i made yet?

Any luck in finding that quote which you claimed i made yet?

Any news on when your resignation takes effect?

Would you mind answering my question previous to this one?

A reminder-

Which legal entity are you referring to as Rangers?

Link to source?

Link to source?

He already gave it ;)

It was an STV link and as they are in partnership with Sevco, it would not have been released without their blessing.

In my opinion the "cheating b@stards and the con men" in this instance are the SPL themselves.

Putting aside all of Rangers FC other unpaid taxes and debts for this post to deal with your issue at hand.

I will try my best to explain it in very simple terms for you (you being mentally challenged and all that).

On 14 February 2012 (Season 2011-2012) the fraudulent and deceptive cheating b*****d Rangers FC were forced into administration due to non-payment of PAYE/NI and VAT to HM Revenue & Customs.

The period of unpaid PAYE/NI & VAT covered only the period of 9 months - June 2011 to February 2012.

The £5million VAT & £9million PAYE/NI that was not payed by Rangers FC was used by the club to cheat its way through the entire season of 2011-2012.

Rangers FC, due to their cheating, are entitled to nothing from the Scottish Premier League for Season 2011-2012.

The SPL owe your fraudulent & deceptive cheating b*****d of a club nothing, zero, zilch, 0 - the reason being, if you are caught cheating you receive no prizes.

Edited to add - The prize money for each and every season should be shared only between Premier clubs who play fairly (by the rules) paying their dues.

If you don't pay your dues you are cheating and you are entitled to no prizes.

Do you get it yet stupid cnut!?

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Did the SPL claim that they would use the oldco's share of prize money to pay the dedt owed to united?

http://sport.stv.tv/...ee-united-debt/

Is it really that difficult to understand????

OldCo due prize money for their position in the league. But because they are cheating barstewards and owe other clubs money it is decided to be withheld and that the other SPL clubs will be paid from it with whatever is left going to OldCo.

However, OldCo go tits up............

So let's imagine so far that this has happened............A dad has gambling debts, but wins the pools. The pools finding out he has all these debts say they will give the money to pay off his debts and whatever is left will go to him. But low and behold he drops dead before then. The pools then say "well it was our money we were giving him, but now we can't coz he is dead." However, his son still wants to live in his dad's house and keep all the furnishings and the nice, big car.

But the people who are owed money are wanting it back and they don't care from whom. So the son, to get them off his back, says he will pay them, and tries to get his dad's pools win. They tell him he didn't win it, and so they can't give him what is still in effect their money. Son then has to find the money to pay these debtors because it was a deal he agreed with them otherwise they would burn down his house with him inside it.

Ok, OldCo have gone tits up, and so the SPL have this prize money still in their sky rocket. But OldCo's son SevCo pops up and says that if you let them stay in Scottish football they will pay off the footballing debt to the SPL clubs. However, whilst the son has taken on his father's debt he isn't entitled to the prize money his dad was due, coz his dad is now no more.

Maybe if we draw it out in crayon for the SevCo fans it will be easier for them to understand. biggrin.gif

No i suspect you are not, although your version of 'wanting to see the back of this' probably includes a club playing at Ibrox in blue with Rangers in their name somewhere and thousands of 'fans' singing their 'traditional' songs.

Whereas for many of us on this board all those things would have to stop (or 150 million quid paid back) before we would agree that the back is now in view.

(full disclosure - even paying back what you owe wouldn't be enough for me, i'd insist on your club eradicating bigotry before i'd allow you back at any party)

"A letter from the SPL to the Club - dated 18 May 2012 - stated 'The Board decided to accede to the application of Dundee Utd and accordingly, the sum will be withheld from the next sum payable by the SPL Limited to Rangers and the sum will be paid by the SPL Limited to Dundee Utd.'

Anybody else notice what is missing in that statement?

"The" before "Rangers".

Rangers were OldCo. The club now is NewCo, or "The Rangers" as they like to be called.

But Green has shot himself in the foot. In his statement he says that "Rangers Football Club" has paid all the debts, but what he didn't say was that "The Rangers Football Club" has paid the debts.

He's trying to pull a fast one by trying to use money which isn't his or the club's to pay off debt which he said that "he" would pay. To compound everything he even said that he was paying off the debt even though it wasn't the club's debt to pay off.

So he is saying that because it was OldCo's debt, and the club is now SevCo, and SevCo isn't OldCo, they are not liable for the debt but have paid it anyway, then SevCo (who Green says aren't OldCo) can't stake a claim on prize money due to OldCo, because they aren't OldCo. biggrin.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

No i suspect you are not, although your version of 'wanting to see the back of this' probably includes a club playing at Ibrox in blue with Rangers in their name somewhere and thousands of 'fans' singing their 'traditional' songs.

Whereas for many of us on this board all those things would have to stop (or 150 million quid paid back) before we would agree that the back is now in view.

(full disclosure - even paying back what you owe wouldn't be enough for me, i'd insist on your club eradicating bigotry before i'd allow you back at any party)

Eradicating bigotry eh?

Widny leave many clubs in the SPL if that was one of the criteria?huh.gif