Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and yet more deflection.

When your club is finally buried, on it's gravestone will be the words "Aye, but whit aboot them??? Eh? Eh?"

The only one here who is deflecting is you ;)

As an SFL fan i'm shocked that you nothing to say on the SPL's failure to pay the SFL they money they are due and seem only to care about hating Rangers.

Very strange indeed.

Yet more farce:

* SPL not paid SFL's Annual Settlement due to "cashflow problems"

* Rangers say SPL should pay Utd; SPL say Rangers should

EDIT: http://twitter.com/BBCchrismclaug

Yet more proof a governing body does not recognize Sevco as a continuation of Rangers, that added to the fact that Sevco are not allowed to post any information on Rangers time in the SPL on the Sevco website would seem to suggest that the SPL view Rangers as that shell who are to be liquidated and not the third division team currently masquerading as Rangers.

I have searched and cant find a single official source that does not credit Rangers with there rightfull honours and I know for a fact the obsessed ones have not found any official source either and they hunt much harder than I ;)

Wiki have recently reached agreement that we still have our history complete

In domestic football Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving all three in the same season as the treble seven times.[9][10][11] In European football, Rangers were the first British club to reach a UEFA tournament final. They won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1972 after being runner up twice in 1961 and 1967. A fourth runners up finish came in the UEFA Cup in 2008

CW and DM are indeed total crooks and stole large sums of cash from the BTP but hopefully they will get punished

Are these runners-up totals computed on the Charles Green "200% profit" Calculator?

Edited by Jacksgranda

Neil doncaster is on record as saying that the SPL would use this money to pay any debts to scottisg clubs.

Was that statement not made when there was still a chance of a CVA rather than a CVL? Doncaster obviously feels that the prize money due to Rangers is not due to Sevco.

Yet more proof a governing body does not recognize Sevco as a continuation of Rangers, that added to the fact that Sevco are not allowed to post any information on Rangers time in the SPL on the Sevco website would seem to suggest that the SPL view Rangers as that shell who are to be liquidated and not the third division team currently masquerading as Rangers.

Then in that case the money should have been paid to D&P and put in to the creditors pot, instead of being used to prop up the ailing sporting integrity league. How can the SPL get away with depriving the creditors of over £2million.

Scotlands shame and all that.

Neil doncaster is on record as saying that the SPL would use this money to pay any debts to scottisg clubs.

And i thought that all was rosey in the SPL garden, the Dundee united fans told me so.

You believed Doncaster? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then in that case the money should have been paid to D&P and put in to the creditors pot, instead of being used to prop up the ailing sporting integrity league. How can the SPL get away with depriving the creditors of over £2million.

Scotlands shame and all that.

In that case Rangers are dead, Sevco don't need to pay anyone and everyone is happy. Only Sevco are trying to pull off an unprecedented con and get everyone to think they are Rangers.

Agree with you on the SPL though, shower of cnuts set up to fill the pockets of the old firm. I say use the Rangers prize money to pay off the SFL and tell D&P they will get their cash back at 3p in the £.

The only one here who is deflecting is you ;)

As an SFL fan i'm shocked that you nothing to say on the SPL's failure to pay the SFL they money they are due and seem only to care about hating Rangers.

Very strange indeed.

If I thought you had the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation your club finds itself in and the fallout it's selfishness has created then I would continue with this debate. However, as it is quite clear that you and many other SevCo fans have the intellectual reactions of Pavlov's dogs, I'll just pat your head, give you a lollipop and send you on your way blissfully ignorant.

Poor wee lamb.

In that case Rangers are dead, Sevco don't need to pay anyone and everyone is happy. Only Sevco are trying to pull off an unprecedented con and get everyone to think they are Rangers.

Agree with you on the SPL though, shower of cnuts set up to fill the pockets of the old firm. I say use the Rangers prize money to pay off the SFL and tell D&P they will get their cash back at 3p in the £.

The Sevco/Rangers stuff is neither here nor there right now. That would depend on the SPL actually having the money available to do that, i have a feeling that the SPL may be in a poorer state than many suspected.

If I thought you had the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation your club finds itself in and the fallout it's selfishness has created then I would continue with this debate. However, as it is quite clear that you and many other SevCo fans have the intellectual reactions of Pavlov's dogs, I'll just pat your head, give you a lollipop and send you on your way blissfully ignorant.

Poor wee lamb.

That reads like another classic case of deflection ;)

The Sevco/Rangers stuff is neither here nor there right now. That would depend on the SPL actually having the money available to do that, i have a feeling that the SPL may be in a poorer state than many suspected.

The Sevco/Rangers stuff is very much here now, you see this may well prove beyond doubt that Rangers FC are a shell in waiting for liquidation. How can Green claim ownership of the prize money Rangers won when Sevco have won nothing? Who does prize money go to? The club? or The company? The club won that money but Sevco, who we would be conned into believing, are "running the club" are trying to lay claim to it, I don't think that Sevco will go through the courts to get their mits on it, do you?

The fact that the SFL have not been paid is neither here nor there at the moment, in a thread about the cheating b@stards and the con men trying to fleece more from their former fans. Go up to the SPL forum and bash your keyboard there on that subject.

That reads like another classic case of deflection ;)

Well done you. Was that another big word you learned at school? Or is it just your word for the day? You do know eventually you'll have to learn what it means.

And to think everyone said that eating PVA glue would have serious effects. Go you, for trying to prove them all wrong. biggrin.gif