Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's correct according to all the google searches I did and it was only changed in the 1980's ... though no reference to whether it applied to visiting teams 'away' or any strip they brought.. Articles only state the rules put he onus on the home team where there was a 'clash of strips' ...

It appears that when such events occurred the onus was indeed upon the Home team to ensure that they had another strip that didn't clash ... with their own Home strip ... to give to the Away team. wink.gif

Charlie Greene supposedly addressed supporters at ticket office about the new third strip, orange numbers orange cuffs, orange collars and orange stripes. Heres a mock up pinched from RM gives a good idea what the new third strip could look like. Certainly not as obvious as the last oranj one or the one that looked like it had a sash. Nice to see they still have a sense of humour.

Umbro-gers2012.jpg

Edited by CityDave

Charlie Green supposedly addressed supporters at ticket office about the new third strip, orange numbers orange cuffs, orange collars and orange stripes. Heres a mock up pinched from RM gives a good idea what the new third strip could look like. Certainly not as obvious as the last oranj one or the one that looked like it had a sash. Nice to see they still have a sense of humour.

Wait 'til they see the Green shorts ... they'll love them. ph34r.gif

Guest Kincardine

Charlie Greene supposedly addressed supporters at ticket office about the new third strip, orange numbers orange cuffs, orange collars and orange stripes. Heres a mock up pinched from RM gives a good idea what the new third strip could look like. Certainly not as obvious as the last oranj one or the one that looked like it had a sash. Nice to see they still have a sense of humour.

Umbro-gers2012.jpg

Lots of clubs have had tops with sashes. Which Rangers one are you referring to? Can you post a pic?

Obviously the mere fact that it's a Sevco shirt means it is shit, but having said that... as said by a previous poster, the colours will compliment the Irn Bru sleeve patches rather nicely.

Edited by pozbaird

That top is almost as embarrassing as the Rangers support being conned into believing this is the same club. I'm actually starting to feel for them.

I feel like I'm the only non-rangers fan who hasn't been conned.

See the current incumbents at ibrox, rangers, sevco, therangers, whatever you want to call them, are they accredited with any footballing honours? If they are then guess what, they are rangers and have just wrote off x amount of millions and are debt free laughing at us.

If they have no honours and are indeed a new club starting from scratch then I apologise but please provide the evidence so I can sleep easy.

Umbro-gers2012.jpg

So was that before or after the union jack patterned goal nets?

Sounds like the rangersmeeja want list is coming to life!

I have searched and cant find a single official source that does not credit Rangers with there rightfull honours and I know for a fact the obsessed ones have not found any official source either and they hunt much harder than I ;)

Wiki have recently reached agreement that we still have our history complete

In domestic football Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving all three in the same season as the treble seven times.[9][10][11] In European football, Rangers were the first British club to reach a UEFA tournament final. They won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1972 after being runner up twice in 1961 and 1967. A fourth runners up finish came in the UEFA Cup in 2008

CW and DM are indeed total crooks and stole large sums of cash from the BTP but hopefully they will get punished

Wiki also had Thatcher as dead last night ;) , just saying............and

A fourth runners up finish came in the UEFA Cup in 2008

4 runners up? Reliable as fook I see.

And every Div 3 league table proves you are a different club 8) , Rangers FC went into admin on 14/02/12 and received a points deduction. 'If' they were the same club, as Rangers FC are still in admin, they would have had a further points deduction after playing Peterhead. So not the same club :)

I have searched and cant find a single official source that does not credit Rangers with there rightfull honours and I know for a fact the obsessed ones have not found any official source either and they hunt much harder than I ;)

CW and DM (and CG) are indeed total crooks and stole (and will steal) large sums of cash from the BTP (and the WATP) but hopefully they will get punished

You missed a couple of bits out.

Have searched under "The Rangers" or "Sevco (Scotland)":rolleyes:

Zilch, Nada, Zero, Not a Fecking Thing!:D

Wiki have recently reached agreement that we still have our history complete

In domestic football Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving all three in the same season as the treble seven times.[9][10][11] In European football, Rangers were the first British club to reach a UEFA tournament final. They won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1972 after being runner up twice in 1961 and 1967. A fourth runners up finish came in the UEFA Cup in 2008

CW and DM are indeed total crooks and stole large sums of cash from the BTP but hopefully they will get punished

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, as many a plagiarizing student has found out. :D

As far as I'am aware the trophies won during Rangers history would have been moved over with the stadium during Charles Greene's purchase of assets being Ibrox Stadium and the training facilities at Murray Park from the oldco which also would have included other memorabilia. The honours themselves were bestowed upon the old club which has now become a part of history.

Copied the title deeds out below and there is definitely not one for the sale of history, how can you sell history or honours FFS. :lol:

I think this one about history of the new club including the honours is going to be open to interpretation, depending on what people would regard history as and this will rattle on and on.

128569-image-of-the-title-deed-for-ibrox-in-favour-of-sevco-scotland-ltd.jpg

Sevco Scotland Limited title deeds for disposition of Murray Park training ground 128571-title-deeds-for-murray-park-granted-in-favour-of-sevco-scotland-limited.jpg

Edited by CityDave

DUFC Statement

Following recent press reports and consequent follow up enquiries, Dundee United confirm that the outstanding sums due from the Scottish Cup tie played at Ibrox Stadium last season have still not been paid.

This matter now rests with the football authorities and no further comment will be made by the Club.