Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's the nickname for Celtic fans and Celtic FC officially use it themselves, not saying you're a mope or anything but you're a mope. Only someone with a really vindictive and narrow mind could be offended by T*ms or Timmy.

Pretty sure Strathclydes finest advised Jags fans to the contrary on Saturday.

Edited by kiddy

Any FF 'users' on?

Apparantly to quote from elsewhere, they are going tits over.......

FF has just realised that you can pay into the Govan Stand on a game by game basis approx £5 per game cheaper than ST

But they won't be counted on the official attendance figures. Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Tell me if I've got this right. I've used simple, round figures for ease.

If Sevco sell 30,000 STs, but only 20,000 holders attend a match along with 10,000 pay at the gate patrons,

does that mean the crowd is announced as 30,000 but all the turnstile money can go into someone's pocket?:huh:

Tell me if I've got this right. I've used simple, round figures for ease.

If Sevco sell 30,000 STs, but only 20,000 holders attend a match along with 10,000 pay at the gate patrons,

does that mean the crowd is announced as 30,000 but all the turnstile money can go into someone's pocket?:huh:

Yes. Without paying tax or vat ... it is the way they do things at Ibrox.

CLUB COLOURS

87.3 When two clubs, having the same or similar first choice colours registered, engage in a League Championship game, the visiting club shall play in its second or third choice playing kit which must be different and distinct playing kit from the home club's first choice playing kit. At least 48 hours prior to all Championship, Reserve and Youth matches, the competing clubs shall establish written contact with each other and the match referee to advise of the exact colours and description of the respective club's playing kits. In the event of a clash of colours on matchday and the away club not having with them their second/third choice registered playing kit, then the away club will require to play in the home club's second/third choice registered jerseys and/or shorts and/or socks. Both clubs shall change, under similar circumstances, when playing on neutral ground. In the event of any dispute with regard to the playing kit to be worn by either club, the referee's decision shall be final.

So by the rules Sevco should have been made to play in Peterhead's away strip? :lol:

So by the rules Sevco should have been made to play in Peterhead's away strip? :lol:

Another rule broken for the Sevco's benefit.

This isn't the first time they've tried this trick. OldCo once played Raith in a game way back (might well have been in the 1960s) at Stark's Park where they conveniently left their away kit in Glasgow and brought their home kit. They were forced to play in the Rovers away tops as our manager at the time refused to let them play in their home tops.

Raith Rovers FC: Forever getting the cheating blue bigots telt!

wink.gif

Any FF 'users' on?

Apparantly to quote from elsewhere, they are going tits over.......

I don't blame them pretty shoddy. I said before that there is no need for fans to buy season tickets other than the belief they are doing the club a favour. It isin't as if there will be many sell outs over the next few years , same goes for the Tatty bowl where you both have been separated so no bigotfest unless its a cup game which again won't be covered in the season book.

This isn't the first time they've tried this trick. OldCo once played Raith in a game way back (might well have been in the 1960s) at Stark's Park where they conveniently left their away kit in Glasgow and brought their home kit. They were forced to play in the Rovers away tops as our manager at the time refused to let them play in their home tops.

Raith Rovers FC: Forever getting the cheating blue bigots telt!

wink.gif

Happened to Falkirk one time at Starks too, back in the early 90's. ;)

Must have been about that time the Rovers decided to see the light & play in Navy instead of Royal Blue! :lol::lol::lol:

So let me get this right, todays fanfare about repaying Scottish debts amounted to The Pars & United's cash, a total of about £50K & was paid directly following a home match with a PATG facility?

Edited by kiddy

Timmy Thomson wetting his knickers over auld David Leggat, what a chump :lol:

Come on you cannot do anything but condemn Leggat . I expect these sort of threats to come from the tiniest minority of your misguided supporters but a fellow journalist .

Is Thomson guilty of bias against your club or is he reporting the facts ? How many times is Leggat been right compared to the likes of Thomson ? I look forward to hearing what you think the outcome of the EBT and the double contracts will be .

So let me get this right, todays fanfare about repaying Scottish debts amounted to The Pars & United's cash, a total of about £50K & was paid directly following a home match with a PATG facility?

:) yep..........

I bet they haven't paid Peterhead their money for the game on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Using their Manchester calculator, I reckon that they must owe Peterhead about £1/2m based on the 50,000 that they brought to Balmoor @ £12 per ticket. Less their expenses of course. Of course :green will be trying to explain to PHD how they managed to lose 500 tickets in the post and therefore could not sell them and offering to get a compo form from Royal Mail.:whistle

The instyalment Hearts were due this summer has been paid. Celtic were due a small amount....

Edited by Bearwithme