Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We were set to unveil our 3rd choice strip on saturday but the ref felt it clashed, a bit embarrassing but not really worth the fuss and fair play to the SFL for being so understanding. It should be sorted out pretty soon.

I see that certain bloggers are demanding that we get punished for this, then it'll spread to the phones ins then the written media .......

So your first, second and third kits clash with a league opponent? Oops. Just as well your training kit has numbers on, despite also clashing. Have you paid the kit designers yet?

So your first, second and third kits clash with a league opponent? Oops. Just as well your training kit has numbers on, despite also clashing. Have you paid the kit designers yet?

87. CLUB COLOURS

Clubs shall register, and submit for approval, samples of the colours and designs of their first, second, and where applicable, third choice playing kits with the League and not later than 1st June in each year and shall play in their first choice registered kit, except as hereinafter provided.

87.1 A club's second choice playing kit must be different and distinct in colour and design from its first choice.

87.2 A club may, at its discretion, register a third choice playing kit which must be different and distinct from its first and second choices.

87.3 When two clubs, having the same or similar first choice colours registered, engage in a League Championship game, the visiting club shall play in its second or third choice playing kit which must be different and distinct playing kit from the home club's first choice playing kit. At least 48 hours prior to all Championship, Reserve and Youth matches, the competing

clubs shall establish written contact with each other and the match referee to advise of the exact colours and description of the respective club's playing kits. In the event of a clash of colours on matchday and the away club not having with them their second/third choice registered playing kit, then the away club will require to play in the home club's second/third

choice registered jerseys and/or shorts and/or socks. Both clubs shall change, under similar circumstances, when playing on neutral ground. In the event of any dispute with regard to the playing kit to be worn by either club, the referee's decision shall be final.

87.4 Goalkeepers shall wear colours which distinguish them from the other players and from the referee.

87.5 The players' jerseys and shorts must be clearly numbered and the numbers must be distinct in colour from the remainder of the players' kit.

87.6 The numbers must appear on the back of the player's jerseys and must be not less than 25 cms in height. The numbers on the players' shorts must appear on the leg and must be not less than 10 cms in height.

87.7 Those players commencing the match shall be numbered one to eleven in accordance with the list handed to the referee before the match and the substitutes numbered from twelve onwards.

87.8 There must be no change of numbers during the match except on a change of goalkeeper.

87.9 A club may play a maximum of four home and four away League Championship matches in any season in registered kit other than its first choice, provided that the League, its opponent and the match officials have been advised in writing at least 48 hours before the match. In such circumstances, the home club must ensure that there is no clash with its

opponent's registered playing kit.

87.10 No change of registered playing kit will be permitted during the playing season, unless with the prior written consent of the Board.

87.11 Both sleeves of the jerseys of all League club players in matches played under the auspices of the League shall carry a League logo, unless

otherwise provided for by the Board. No form of words, advertising, badge or other logo shall appear above or below the League logo unless the

written consent of the Board has first been obtained

All these "SPL" type players that are currently on the books at The Rangers....I wonder if they will be there after the next transfer window. A lot of them have been brought in for no transfer fee and so can be sold for nice profit...for you know who.

All these "SPL" type players that are currently on the books at The Rangers....I wonder if they will be there after the next transfer window. A lot of them have been brought in for no transfer fee and so can be sold for nice profit...for you know who.

The next transfer window is irrelevant for 2 reasons...

1/ They couldn't sign replacements

2/ They will be dead by then.

Any who will be sold will have to be sold afore the end of this window.

Kevin Kyle will have retired by January. Sandaza will be out with another long term injury by January. Ian Black will be suspended.

Should have offered someone like Jamie Longworth £800 a week to go pro rather then these unproven (at this level) perma-crocks but, hey, who am I to tell sevco how to piss their cash up a wall. ;)

Why would i pay the kit designers?

You meet some right nutters on here.

alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomoCurious that Strathclyde police force failed to act upon the same obvious evidence.

Expand

alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomoDavid Leggat has been fined £1000 ( the maximum allowable) and suspended from the union for writing threatening material about me.

Expand

Edit - beaten to the punch, kudos Master. He has indeed retired in a huff over said caning. Time to buy shares in Strongbow.

Edited by Bob Roth

Read Bill Leckies article in The Sun today. Good read for anyone interested.

Read that myself, typical Leckie fare it has to be said.

First of all wee Billy takes a guess at what our new players wages are then a paragraph later use's the same guess as a fact. in his article :lol:

1344871828[/url]' post='6522552']

alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomoCurious that Strathclyde police force failed to act upon the same obvious evidence.

Expand

alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomoDavid Leggat has been fined £1000 ( the maximum allowable) and suspended from the union for writing threatening material about me.

Expand

Edit - beaten to the punch, kudos Master. He has indeed retired in a huff over said caning. Time to buy shares in Strongbow.

Well done thomo, bigoted fukwits like Lego should beheld accountable for his rants ,we see people get done fore trolling almost daily .

Is it? the records been pretty much spot on throughout this whole affair, i'll keep an open mind until it's confirmed and i suggest you do the same.

Did I read correctly earlier? Did big Benny really say the Daily Record had been spot on throughout this?

:lol:

Deary me.

Deary Deary Me Indeed! wink.giflaugh.gif

David Leggat has been fined £1,000 and suspended from NUJ for writing threatening material about Alex Thomson.

Apparently, he's now since resigned from said union.

What? Leggo was a member of the NUJ?

I had a minor role in a primary school Christmas concert in 1975. Should I have joined Equity?