Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From 2:22ish, watch his face! Absolutely priceless.

I just posted in the matchday thread that you can see pure terror wash across his face, he struggles to get "panic" out of his throat and then spends a couple of seconds composing himself. I'd love to offer Sally a game of poker some day.

I think it's fair to say that The Rangers will win this league, even with Ally McCoist picking the team the pure financial effort will bring results.

But The Rangers have brought a Formula 1 car to a go-cart race ..... and given Mr Magoo the keys !!

Gretna walked the leagues on wages of around £500 a week - that's 14 players for 1 Dean Shiels !! - and don't give me this pish about having to win the Second Division with this bunch of players as well ... quality over quantity might well be the norm but in this case The Rangers could easily have quality in quantity !! and not have to pay off any backroom staff as a result wacko.gif

I guess your average Bluenose would accept a league win with the youngsters getting blooded and a few 'Auld Heids' leading the way, long term it would be supremely beneficial - so is all this expense geared into getting The Rangers a cup win and 'success', if so I point to Mr Magoo sitting in the driving seat.

SEVCO/THE RANKERS are not even guaranteed to see the season out without entering administration and should they do so by buying points with expensive players ... then the points penalty should be harsh and not a mere 10 points. They should be deducted no less than 65% of the points gained by this financial doping ...

Dundee were deducted 25 points for a second administration (although Dundee fans will argue about who the governing body was during each admin and therefore the penalty)

I think this was designed to relegate them - it actually galvanised them - and tied with ditching a useless manager (hint hint !) it made them a force to be reckoned with and they easily avoided going down.

Of course whilst we are told that 'The Rangers' are a continuation of 'Rangers' they actually get to pick and choose which aspects of the oldco they want to keep so History - 'yes', Debts - 'no', previous administration/liquidation - 'Hell no !!'

So this would be 'The Rangers' first admin .... 10 point deduction wink.gif

Can't see it happening anyhoo - surely they can afford to pish these wages up the wall !?

as this is a rangers administration/liquidation thread, does anyone know what the liquidators have actually done yet? All that i have heard is that they are to be liquidated and then hours later the club is sold for a pittence.

SEVCO/THE RANKERS are not even guaranteed to see the season out without entering administration and should they do so by buying points with expensive players ... then the points penalty should be harsh and not a mere 10 points. They should be deducted no less than 65% of the points gained by this financial doping ...

Wrong, this situation would see Sevco's first administration. Anything other than the standard 10 points for a first administration would admit that Rangers have continued on to Sevco, we will see then how important the history is to them.

To be serious though, I think you might just see any "associate" memberships canceled should the owner company find it's self going into administration. I think a Sevco administration would be the death knell for the b@stard son.

as this is a rangers administration/liquidation thread, does anyone know what the liquidators have actually done yet? All that i have heard is that they are to be liquidated and then hours later the club is sold for a pittence.

HMRC appointed the company BDO to undergo the liquidation process using forensic accountants, and fully investigate all financial & business dealings undertaken by the RFC board during the decades prior to the club taking its chosen route of administration. The forensic investigation is expected to take as long as 12 months. As well as the forensic accountants investigation on behalf of HMRC, there is also a criminal investigation being undertaken by 'Strathclyde Police Fraud Squad' into the affairs of both the old (RFC) and the new club (Sevco) and many individuals who are or have been associated with the old and new clubs during the last 25 years.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Wrong, this situation would see Sevco's first administration. Anything other than the standard 10 points for a first administration would admit that Rangers have continued on to Sevco, we will see then how important the history is to them.

To be serious though, I think you might just see any "associate" memberships canceled should the owner company find it's self going into administration. I think a Sevco administration would be the death knell for the b@stard son.

Much as i hate to admit it,but i feel the worst for them is over and they will survive financially.I honestly get a feeling we have been duped,and that they actually have more money than we are giving them credit for.Charles Green may be dodgy,but i doubt he is totally clueless in what he is doing by bringing in these new players on silly money.

Hopefully i am well wrong and they do go once more into admin,but i feel on this occasion i am not.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ Daves head spiralling out of control again. Same as usual then, no change

When you wade through the rantings, he has got an interesting take on the Ashley deal. 10% equity in return for 1/6th slice of the profits. All for a quantum of £Nil invested.

It would appear the till is still being raided.

Edited by kiddy

When you wade through the rantings, he has got an interesting take on the Ashley deal. 10% equity in return for 1/6th slice of the profits. All for a quantum of £Nil invested.

So long as The Sheeple supporters of the Ibrox club are prepared to donate money to the scammers, The Sheeple who support the Ibrox club will continue to be fleeced (scammed). The Sheeple have only themselves to blame for what is happening to them today...they continue to buy the pies.

26350_08Jul10_cherry_pie_flag.JPG

Edited by Itwiznaeme

What about the 5 billionares?!!!

Ashley will be in a position to provide several newcastle players on loan to The Rangers.

If anyone decent would want to leave to play for them is another thing.

Calm down dears. We've sold 25,000 season tickets (so far), paid out no transfer fees, and our wage bill is nowhere near what it used to be. 8)

I think you're absolutely right and The Rangers will survive but income is, of course, far less than it 'used' to be !

Probably pay tax this time round as well unsure.gif

We also have had McCoist stating that backroom staff might be punted !! (although this was obviously a drive for more ST sales)