Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

3,000 odd pages on The Rangers?

Understandable - we are the only show in town.

I respect your interest.

No, over three thousand pages on the biggest case of criminality, bigotry, cheating and incitement to violence that Scottish football has ever seen. People get interested in stories like Shipman, Fred West, and the like as well.

The organisation based at ibrox has been shown to be the most corrupt bunch of crooks ever seen in Scottish sport. They were a bigoted, hate-filled, and criminal bunch of shysters. Having had the proof widely available (if they ever deigned to put down the Rteard with Traynor's latest crap), anyone who still claims any attachment to Sevco 5088 must be deemed to condone their behaviour, and is therefore, like them, scum. Bigoted, racist, criminal, cheating, lying scum. Got that? Scum.

And where were you through the initial "cry for help"?

Any reason you just joined this week in time for the public, protracted, "you'll be sorry when we're gone" suicide? I mean, are you an alias, or have you just found P&B, or....

Are you yet another *** who can't tell a Fritzl moment from a hole in the ground?

Edited by Reina

No, over three thousand pages on the biggest case of criminality, bigotry, cheating and incitement to violence that Scottish football has ever seen. People get interested in stories like Shipman, Fred West, and the like as well.

The organisation based at ibrox has been shown to be the most corrupt bunch of crooks ever seen in Scottish sport. They were a bigoted, hate-filled, and criminal bunch of shysters. Having had the proof widely available (if they ever deigned to put down the Rteard with Traynor's latest crap), anyone who still claims any attachment to Sevco 5088 must be deemed to condone their behaviour, and is therefore, like them, scum. Bigoted, racist, criminal, cheating, lying scum. Got that? Scum.

Any reason you just joined this week in time for the public, protracted, "you'll be sorry when we're gone" suicide? I mean, are you an alias, or have you just found P&B, or....

Are you yet another *** who can't tell a Fritzl moment from a hole in the ground?

Harsh. Three billionaires with wealth off the radar wouldn't associate themselves with such scum surely?

You take that back. They've got another two cases of disrepute to face... you're just kicking them when they're down.

Ahem. Cough. Splutter.

Edited by Reina

Harsh. Three billionaires with wealth off the radar wouldn't associate themselves with such scum surely?

You take that back. They've got another two cases of disrepute to face... you're just kicking them when they're down.

Ahem. Cough. Splutter.

Apologies, Poz. All billionaires are humanitarian paragons of virtue, and would of course be fighting (in a non-confrontational way) to be associated with the cheating b*****ds. wink.gif

And kicking them when they're down? In my experience, that's when the bully's at his most vulnerable. It only remains for the rest of us to make sure that they stay down. Democracy in action, methinks....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Does the term wealth off the radar just mean we ain't too sure how much money they have ?

Does anyone recall a journalist think it was Graham Spiers who stated the press were aware of Whyte' s status when he was unveiled at ibrokes but would have been lynched if they wold have published it .

never forget. Thanks for that.

Edited by Reina

Does the term wealth off the radar just mean we ain't too sure how much money they have ?

Does anyone recall a journalist think it was Graham Spiers who stated the press were aware of Whyte' s status when he was unveiled at ibrokes but would have been lynched if they wold have published it .

The stand-up guy would have sued them, just like he did with the BBC,.......oh, wait!!

Well it is laugh a minute stuff. And now you know it's not just Celtic fans that despise Rangers/Newco/Sevco/The Rangers - it's the whole of Scottish Football.

And you're probably scratching your head and wondering why !

Why?

That's the easiest question to answer; the envy for our greatest of clubs eats at the soul of diddy club supporters and other bitter-minded ne'er do wells in equal measure.

And I've never known it to be different. There's this thread that dwarfs all others to prove that very point.

The Rangers are the news.

Got that? Scum.

Killie Fan, eh? I feel like I should ruffle your hair rather than laugh openly at diddy club supporters.

I'll stick with the laughter as Killie could well be the first of the Scrounging Parasites League to hit the wall.

Here's hoping!

Edited by Reina

Just been over to OrcMedia and saw this posted:

http://www.scotsman....bpm0nLY.twitter

What it basically says is that Longmuir is happy enough to leave Rangers (IA/IL) League cup wins alone. That means that even if/ when they are foung guilty of dual contracts and illegally registering players, then the SFL are happy to leave them be.

We could have an absurd situation where the SPL and SFA (renowned friends of Rangers (IA/IL)/ Sevco) removing their Scottish Cups and League titles from the records but leaving them with the League Cups.

Someone really should have a word with mr Longmuir.

I reiterate that TCFKAR had nine players in the 2002 league cup final on EBTs and I subsequently found out, five in the final against St Johnstone.

How can Longmuir possibly say what sanctions (or not) they will (or not) get before verdicts are returned.

They may even have been found to have acted within the law, it is not outwith the realms of possiblities.

But to say to the serial killer before his trial that he will get no sentence is absurd.

I would interpret Longmuir's comments completely differently from the RFC/Sevco apologist who wrote that piece (complete with "excellent League Cup record" quote). It seems to me that all Longmuir is saying is that the SFL consider Sevco to be a continuation of Rangers and to have acquired the honours list of the old club.

Why?

That's the easiest question to answer; the envy for our greatest of clubs eats at the soul of diddy club supporters and other bitter-minded ne'er do wells in equal measure.

And I've never known it to be different. There's this thread that dwarfs all others to prove that very point.

Did i read that right?......A fan of a newly formed 3rd div club attempting to laugh at "diddy clubs" ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why?

You are right ofcourse. I have always been envious of your team. I mean they have won the parasite league, as you call it, more times than any other team, so they must be awesome. It's all so clear now.

That's sarcasm by the way. Ask Kincardine your team's wordsmith to explain it to you.

Apparently he's learning a new big word every day. Today's word is "anachronistic".

Hi Kincardine. Hi pal. :-)

Don't worry, I'm sure your lashing out at people's comments whilst not actually admitting that any of what they said is untrue, is in no way a reflection of how deluded you are.

Now run along like a good little boy. Those lighters and sport socks won't sell themselves you know.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

I would interpret Longmuir's comments completely differently from the RFC/Sevco apologist who wrote that piece (complete with "excellent League Cup record" quote). It seems to me that all Longmuir is saying is that the SFL consider Sevco to be a continuation of Rangers and to have acquired the honours list of the old club.

Hmmm. I would have to agree. Still, when did the MSM ever let the truth get in the way of a story?

When Longmuir opens his mouth Jim Ballantyne speaks. He won't be stripping League Cups from their record. He was there when many of them were won. He couldn't get them in to SFL1 despite his best efforts, but he'll continue to do his best for them.