Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The reason I asked was because a few years ago some athletes were asked something along the lines of, "If you could take performance enhancing drugs to win an Olympic gold medal, not get caught, but die earlier in life than they would have without taking the drugs, would they still take the drugs?".......

Rangers/The Rangers/SevCo have lied, cheated and been dishonest not just to Scotland and the other clubs, but more importantly to it's own fans.

Right, I'm away to text my mate that The Rangers have signed Craig Gordon and got Andy Carroll on loan. He's a The Rangers fan and will swallow anything!!! laugh.gif

GENIUS SIR!!!!!!:D

Have a Green one :)

Mark Hatefigure still trying to pull the wool over the SevCo fan's eyes in the DR today.................

"Emilson Cribari, won't be as well known to the Rangers support but a look at his CV suggests he will be a good addition.The Brazilian is 32, has played Champions League with Lazio and made more than 100 appearances for the Serie A side."

This wasn't last season Mark, or the season before, or the season before that. The guy has played 14 games in 2 seasons and even managed to get into the Serie A worst team of the year!!!

"McCoist's signing policy has been backed in hard cash by Charles Green and the new owners of Rangers."

"Hard cash" eh? And you know this how? Because as far as I am aware Green hasn't told anyone, and that includes McCoist, where the money, if there is any is coming from.

But the award for most idiotic, let's tickle the fans ears, let's forget the mistakes made over the past 20 years goes to.......

"He wants to reward them for their loyalty, I have no doubt about that. And the biggest reward he can give them is the Scottish Cup or the League Cup. This season."

I despair at times. dry.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Just been over to OrcMedia and saw this posted:

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/league-cup-wins-remain-with-rangers-says-sfl-chief-1-2460379#.UCSKbpm0nLY.twitter

What it basically says is that Longmuir is happy enough to leave Rangers (IA/IL) League cup wins alone. That means that even if/ when they are foung guilty of dual contracts and illegally registering players, then the SFL are happy to leave them be.

We could have an absurd situation where the SPL and SFA (renowned friends of Rangers (IA/IL)/ Sevco) removing their Scottish Cups and League titles from the records but leaving them with the League Cups.

Someone really should have a word with mr Longmuir.

I reiterate that TCFKAR had nine players in the 2002 league cup final on EBTs and I subsequently found out, five in the final against St Johnstone.

How can Longmuir possibly say what sanctions (or not) they will (or not) get before verdicts are returned.

They may even have been found to have acted within the law, it is not outwith the realms of possiblities.

But to say to the serial killer before his trial that he will get no sentence is absurd.

Mark Hately's lungs must convert oxygen into alcohol, because he rambles so much incoherent crap that the only reason can be that he is permanently pished.

Either that or he is just an incredibly thick sod. Just lucky for him he didn't have to head the old leather balls back in the fifties. Imagine his brain damage then.

Maybe Leggo is his ghostwriter.

If you give 1000 Sevco fans 1000 typewriters.....

I've just seen the breaking news on SSN ... Hughie has THREE (yes, THREE) billionaires - wealth off the radar etc - lined up to join the revolution. :lol:

Great news. I'm sure Sir Craig Whyte was originally reported as being a billionaire prior to starting his clean up act.

Tick tock and it don't stop.......

Met a pal the other day I haven't seen for a long, long time. Chat inevitably got round to fitba and I asked him if he supports Sevco, he said, "no, Rangers". Got talking about the whole saga and took great pleasure in my first chance at responding to his annoyance at being relegated with, "you weren't relegated, you went out of business". To be fair, he took it on the chin. And, yes, we're still mates :lol:

I've just seen the breaking news on SSN ... Hughie has THREE (yes, THREE) billionaires - wealth off the radar etc - lined up to join the revolution. :lol:

Just saw that as well.....I think i'll wait till it happens before i believe it.

Call me cynical..... :rolleyes:

The Rangers v Elgin City, 1/9/12, moved to 2/9/12 @ noon for live coverage on ESPN. :blink:

What a bizarre choice. I know they've committed to showing three games at Ibrox but I assumed they'd be going for the big derby matches.

Three billionaires with wealth off the radar have ignored Leeds United and Portsmouth, allowed Nottingham Forest to pass them by, and, most astoundingly - haven't phoned Stewart Gilmour to buy St Mirren?

Baffling. I smell shite!

What a bizarre choice. I know they've committed to showing three games at Ibrox but I assumed they'd be going for the big derby matches.

Good choice IMO. The reports I'm hearing are that it is already sold out, and that they are expecting a capacity crowd of 143 (official attendance, actual number may vary).

Three billionaires with wealth off the radar have ignored Leeds United and Portsmouth, allowed Nottingham Forest to pass them by, and, most astoundingly - haven't phoned Stewart Gilmour to buy St Mirren?

Baffling. I smell shite!

But none of them are the the quintessential British club :lol:

How much wealth does it take to be "off the radar"? At what point can radar no longer detect wealth? I thought it was used mainly to detect metallic objects such as planes and ships.

I'm guessing it might be around the £140 million mark - giving the currants "off the radar" debt!

Well done Hughie, keep it going. Wonder if one of the so-called billionaires is The Sultan of Brunei who's a good pal of the one and only Mr Reg Brealey (apparantly).

Same old nonsensical stories regurgitated every couple of years - yet the press still continue to report this absolute garbage of non-story.

Apologies if mentioned already, but today's main piece on the backpage of the Scotsman is an interview with SFL chief David Longmuir.

He confirms that whatever happens over EBT investigation/2nd contracts etc., they'll not strip Rangers of any League Cup titles. Also confirmed there'll be 4th officials at Rangers televised games this season, but not match observers - although match officials/club directors can report any sectarian singing.