Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Newco fan in pub right now saying 34,000 ST sold, not sure of source, why not get a ticker on the website like United and Aberdeen?

Why is it so important to you?

I can see a new campaign to get us punished consequenced for not having a ticker getting started now :lol:

Christ knows how, you'd need to step away from this thread long enough to do that.

You seem like one of these Celtic fans that cares more about Rangers than your own club.

Just put the f*d on ignore, life is to short to be bothered with the likes of him.

I can see a new campaign to get us punished consequenced for not having a ticker getting started now :lol:

Cardiectomy = no ticker = death :death

The consequence of not having a ticker is that you die :unsure:. Ironic isn't it that has already happened and now a re-incarnation has appeared. You better get that ticker sorted out quickly ;)

PS. Always wondered when I would get a chance to use the death emoticon

Cardiectomy = no ticker = death :death

The consequence of not having a ticker is that you die :unsure:. Ironic isn't it that has already happened and now a re-incarnation has appeared. You better get that ticker sorted out quickly ;)

PS. Always wondered when I would get a chance to use the death emoticon

Shame about our game being cancelled due to this untimely death, was looking forward to it too.

Don't worry some imposters have taken your place. Game on ....if you see fit to support said imposters!

That actually happened to me once but it's a long and harrowing saga which tends to go on a bit at times, so probably best if i don't retell it at this moment.

Edited by bennett

i just keep calling them Sevco in work all the time,drives the currents mad.

I've been doing that too with "the cheating b*****ds" thrown in occasionally too ... a couple of them who had been hiding in the closet unwittingly rose to my use of those names and came out. The sneeky b*****ds ... up until recently they had claimed not to be interested in football. I can't say i blame them for doing that though since Manchester 2008! wink.giflaugh.gif

It strikes me that the American incubator plan has become a reality.

Are they dead yet?

It will only become reality if you succumb while they peddle their deluded beliefs that they are superior to you . wink.gif

The reality is, they are presently lying dead in the morgue awaiting burial while BDO via HMRC and various other investigators continue with their investigations.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

It`s not important to me, but it may actually be of use to you the The Rangers fans? You know you the fans who`ve been lied to time & again by various shysters in this continuing saga.

Aye, Sevco Works XI for me. Sevco then, Sevco now, Sevco forever.

Rangers Then | Sevco Now | Bigoted Forever | Est. 2012

It`s not important to me, but it may actually be of use to you the The Rangers fans? You know you the fans who`ve been lied to time & again by various shysters in this continuing saga.

Rangers Then | Sevco Now | Bigoted Forever | Est. 2012

I reckon we'll get atleast a 25 point deduction as a consequence for not having a ticker, as you said a ticker is a must have.

All our own fault too before pipe up again.

The reason I asked was because a few years ago some athletes were asked something along the lines of, "If you could take performance enhancing drugs to win an Olympic gold medal, not get caught, but die earlier in life than they would have without taking the drugs, would they still take the drugs?".......

Rangers/The Rangers/SevCo have lied, cheated and been dishonest not just to Scotland and the other clubs, but more importantly to it's own fans.

Right, I'm away to text my mate that The Rangers have signed Craig Gordon and got Andy Carroll on loan. He's a The Rangers fan and will swallow anything!!! laugh.gif

GENIUS SIR!!!!!!:D

Have a Green one :)