Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That could actually bite his arse, if the games are too easy folk will stop going, it should be more of a balancing act than what's happening at the moment.

I'm really not sure that you're right here.

Most Rangers fans are unlike you and me. They support the team in confident anticipation of them winning far more often than they might lose. I honestly don't think easy wins would be half as likely to turn people off as tight games, some of which they fail to win.

Have any of "itwiznaeme"'s 700 odd posts been about anything other than Rangers?

Scotland, for example?

I can't comment, I must be near the top 10 for posts on this thread.

That'll be a no then?

I admit, I've occasionally used a dictionary when playing scrabble online, but I wouldn't really label myself a cheat.

Outrageous!! I demand that you are stripped of all your Scrabble titles. ;)

Outrageous!! I demand that you are stripped of all your Scrabble titles. ;)

The old KnightswoodBear is in the process of liquidation, the Newco KnightswoodBear has retained all history, Scrabble wins against my sister, memory and rakish good looks of the Oldco, but none of the responsibilities.

f**k you Wonga.com!!!!!

The old KnightswoodBear is in the process of liquidation, the Newco KnightswoodBear has retained all history, Scrabble wins against my sister, memory and rakish good looks of the Oldco, but none of the responsibilities.

f**k you Wonga.com!!!!!

History isn't of much use to a supporter of a club that died a humiliating shameful death having not payed £140million in debts and being exposed for its cheating. What are you going to do with that history that cannot be added to after death? wink.gif

History isn't of much use to a supporter of a club that died a humiliating shameful death having not payed £140million in debts and being exposed for its cheating. What are you going to do with that history that cannot be added to after death? wink.gif

I can see exactly how you managed to fit in that tear stained rant into the post you quoted :unsure:

Or was the smiley at the end to convey that you aren't a fruitloop?

I can see exactly how you managed to fit in that tear stained rant into the post you quoted :unsure:

Or was the smiley at the end to convey that you aren't a fruitloop?

Why would i be in tears of any other sort than laughter? ...I'm looking forward to watching Scotland's World Cup Qualifying matches, watching the Scottish Champions playing European football (until at least Christmas) this season and seeing some title and cup stripping - while your new club plays in Scotland's Fourth Tier League. I couldn't be any happier. wink.gif

Why would i be in tears of any other sort than laughter? ...I'm looking forward to watching Scotland's World Cup Qualifying matches, watching the Scottish Champions playing European football (until at least Christmas) this season and seeing some title and cup stripping - while your new club plays in Scotland's Fourth Tier League. I couldn't be any happier. wink.gif

Christ knows how, you'd need to step away from this thread long enough to do that.

You seem like one of these Celtic fans that cares more about Rangers than your own club.

Christ knows how, you'd need to step away from this thread long enough to do that.

You seem like one of these Celtic fans that cares more about Rangers than your own club.

Keep Swallow Swallowing, there is still very much to be added to this thread. I enjoy ridiculing and mocking your cheating b*****d of a club definitely no less than 99% of everyone else who posts on this thread. If that is sinful i plead guilty teddy. wink.giflaugh.gif

Serious question to the SevCo fans on here.

Would you rather your club was a "clean athlete" that participated in Scottish football for years and years to come, but was never really good enough to win the SPL? ie a diddy team.

or

Would you rather support a club that "took drugs" in an attempt to win everything, but in the long term would have fatal consequences?

What I am getting at is, would you rather see your club plod along for generations to come, or win everything in sight for the next 4 or 5 seasons and then die for good? No Rangers. No THE Rangers. No SevCo. No SevCo 2.0.

Serious question to the SevCo fans on here.

Would you rather your club was a "clean athlete" that participated in Scottish football for years and years to come, but was never really good enough to win the SPL? ie a diddy team.

or

Would you rather support a club that "took drugs" in an attempt to win everything, but in the long term would have fatal consequences?

What I am getting at is, would you rather see your club plod along for generations to come, or win everything in sight for the next 4 or 5 seasons and then die for good? No Rangers. No THE Rangers. No SevCo. No SevCo 2.0.

I like the drug-taking analogy, it is very apt. Cos the Broxy Boys are effin addicted to success and act like a junkie on withdrawal if they don't get their fix.

The Rangers - The Ben Johnson of Scottish Football.

The reason I asked was because a few years ago some athletes were asked something along the lines of, "If you could take performance enhancing drugs to win an Olympic gold medal, not get caught, but die earlier in life than they would have without taking the drugs, would they still take the drugs?"

And the majority of the athletes they asked said yes they would take the drugs.

Maybe it's different for us "diddy teams". I support my club because, well, I just do. Win, lose or draw, they will always be my club. If someone said to me that for the next 40 years the Jags would stay in the 1st division, win no trophies, and every season would be mediocre (pretty much the same as it is just now, lol) I would still love and support them the same as I always have.

Would The Rangers fans still do the same?

As an onlooker and someone with The Rangers supporters as friends, a lot of their season revolves around how they compare with Celtic and less to do with just supporting their club, "just because". They always have to go one better than "them".

This whole push from Sir Dave all those years ago relied on one thing.......being better than Celtic at all costs.

Now let's get back to present day. None of my bluenose friends are even thinking about the next 3 years. Not one of them. All they care about is the season they are "back" in the SPL and going head to head with Celtic. They don't even really want to face Celtic in cup games before then in case they get gubbed and probably won't have another chance in a couple of months to get revenge.

We all know that once (or is that if) The Rangers get into the SPL, the fans will not be happy with just that. They demand success.

Sir Dave said about 4 years ago that the spending of the past couldn't keep going and that the club would need to bring young talent through, "otherwise what would be the use of Murray Park?"

The club this season had the perfect chance to bring these young players through. Let's not kid ourselves, most of these "rising stars" as the media likes to call them would get nowhere near the first team if the club hadn't gone tits up. But instead of giving these lads a chance and risk not zooming up the leagues into the SPL asap, the club has went back to type and brought players in that can't believe they are getting the wages offered.

Incidentally, a poster asked on here earlier if the £7000 a week was just speculation by the media. Probably. But, on tuesday night Chic Young did ask Charles Green about the financing of players earning £7000 a week, and whilst he never actually answered the question put to him, he didn't deny the amount mentioned.

If you support the club because you really would follow them through thick and thin, then fair play to you. But your club was given a mulligan this time, and it doesn't appear to have learned it's lesson. Instead of marching on Hampden and demanding that the SFA and SPL give you answers, maybe it's about time that you turned your inquisition to Ibrox before it is too late.

Whilst I have no great affection for The Rangers (may come as a surprise to a lot of you, lol), I do genuinely feel sorry for the "real" fans of any club. Not the ones that just love to bask in the glory of winning things.

The club is and has for a number of years, treated it's fans like little kids. "Oh you must buy the latest top so we can buy better players." "We need you to get behind the team." "Let's all wear orange tops as a show of thanks to our Dutch contingent." And the latest from McCoist about buying season tickets and preventing redundancies is disgusting. We even had wee grannies giving their pension money to the fighting fund, to a club that pisses it away because they know they have the fans on the end of a piece of string. Where exactly did that woman's money go??? Ad nauseum.

Do you REALLY need to be told to get behind the team? Do you really think that they bring out a new top every fortnight for your benefit?

When your own manager openly admits that he has no idea who is financing the club and therefore where the money, if there is any, is coming from then it is not only your right but also your duty to demand answers. Then keep demanding until you get them. This is YOUR club, not the players, not the suits. YOURS.

If nothing else, remember one thing.....

Rangers/The Rangers/SevCo have lied, cheated and been dishonest not just to Scotland and the other clubs, but more importantly to it's own fans.

Right, I'm away to text my mate that The Rangers have signed Craig Gordon and got Andy Carroll on loan. He's a The Rangers fan and will swallow anything!!! laugh.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag