Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh aye - complaining that should 'r' come before 's' is a crime. Explain how you would do alphabetial order, especially as our team is listed as 'Rangers'.

They are dead !! You are the aborted foetus of that entity, nothing more or less

Guest Kincardine

They are dead !! You are the aborted foetus of that entity, nothing more or less

Dead indeed. That's why you feel it's important to post about us.

Not as worrying as your ignorance.

Let me put this simply for you.

Last season about 38000 season ticket holders. Therefore that means if they all renew for this season then that makes...? Go on have a guess, it's not that difficult.

That's right 38000!!! Good boy. Well done.

So if Green is saying that he expects about 25000 season tickets to be renewed, then what happened to the other 13000?

Hey if you are happy to swallow the pish coming from the club then go for it. And if you would rather sit back and not ask any questions of those in charge just in case you don't like the answers, then you are all dafter than we are giving you credit for.

If you already believe that I am going to come back with a negative slant on this then you obviously must deep down realise that there IS a negative slant, because if it was so clear cut as you are willing to believe then it wouldn't be possible to be negative about it.

The guy is telling you what you want to hear, NOT what you should be hearing.

I would add that the prices have been cut, I believe by a third in some cases, but I suppose Green will continue with this crazy signing policy. It`s not as if he will be there when it all goes tits up.......again.

Guest Kincardine

Eh you do know you are replying to a Jags fan mate?

We are the master race.

I have had a soft-spot for The Jags since 1971. Me and some mates were at Fir Park for a Motherwell reserve game and heard, "The half-time score is Partick 4; Celtic 0" for the League Cup Final.

If you are The Master Race then stop that we fanny making an arse of himself.

I have had a soft-spot for The Jags since 1971. Me and some mates were at Fir Park for a Motherwell reserve game and heard, "The half-time score is Partick 4; Celtic 0" for the League Cup Final.

I was at that final. My dad was a Juniors fan really - Johnstone Burgh, but he came from Maryhill, so took me as a ten year old to that game.

And here's proof.

Senga fae Maryhull showing the colours.

1329028690.jpg

I went to school in Maryhill. Knew her ma.

eta grandma

etaa just for the hell of it

I know a lassie,

A bonnie, bonnie lassie,

She's as thin as the paper on the wall

She's goat legs like a spider;

Ah love tae f'kn ride her,

Mary fae Maryhill.. All together now.............

Edited by cyderspaceman

I reckon it's went Meta and there isn't any real Gers fans on there anymore, just aliases in a never ending troll circle.

Ha ha.

There might not be any real fans on any site.

:blink:

Keyboard Ninjas :ph34r:

'gone' , btw, not 'went'

Wot skule did you go to?

(guess who has nothing better to do tonight :()

Edited by cyderspaceman

http://forum.rangers...ic=234508&st=20

It would be a thankful change after so many wide boys as owners :lol:

That thread is actually full of well-grounded comment and discussion - people expressing their own opinions without being labelled a 'terrier' etc. - I'm surprised !!

Good grief they're even complaining because BBC Footie page doesn't have them in alphabetical order in the Division 3 table, instead have them at the foot, and they say it's biased !! lol

My link

I won't slag them for that one, they aint used to the BBC not giving a shit about them, gawd knows how the average Celtic or Sevco fan would cope with the coverage our teams get in the media - whilst they are used to updates on every single fart anyone ever connected with their clubs ever makes, even silent ones, we are used to the wee two-sentence random mention of our clubs get .... that generally mean f'ck all to the grand scheme of things !

Poor wee lambs sad.gif

McCoist is so worried about fecking this season up he refuses to play young Scots and start afresh. Embarrassing, an embarrassment to the game.

Please do us a favour - can you organise a boycott of the Queens Park away support never to come to Ibrox? I think we'll survive the loss of the 25 ticket sales, but it will protect your demands for integrity and that's the most important thing.

Whatever happened to the 'no-one likes us, we don't care' mentality? Poor Kincardine is on the verge of tears here because the wee diddy team fans are baiting him.

Dead indeed. That's why you feel it's important to post about us.

I wouldn't get ahead of yourself: I'm sure Thatcher dying will provoke the same reaction. It doesn't make you big, successful nor alive: it just confirms that your club were hated and we're all fucking delighted to see it dead.

Not sure where you're going with the classic bigot 'oh I've a soft spot for *insert diddy team here*' rambling anecdote. Nobody cares.

"went" is a perfectly cromulent word in this instance.

"cromulent" is new to me.:huh: Thanks. (don't think it's valid in this instance)

I have used 'went' instead of 'gone' when speaking.

Slovenly I admit. But when writing, I am usually more grammatically precise.

And one should never start a sentence with 'but'. Or 'and'. Or 'or'.........