Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Emilson - “The club is famous in my country because it has such a strong history so it was an easy decision for me to make when I had the chance to sign.”

Just had a wee look through The Rio Times, and checked back over the past year.

Have a guess how many mentions there are of Rangers/SevCo? Go on have a guess. laugh.gif

This also works in reverse, if you are constantly testing yourself against a lower skill base then your skills will drop to their level eventually. This is why I am confident Sevco's 'big' signings, "a couple of the best players from the SPL" as someone told me the other day, will find themselves turning into half decent 2nd division players within thenext couple of seasons. Sevco will stagnate until they are allowed to sign players again, if Chuckie does not bust them by then.

Isn't this just what the Old Firm have been saying for years, they cant progress in Europe because the competition at home isn't strong enough. Yet they want the Scotland boss to take players from the lowest level of Scottish Football into Woirld Cup ties!

Absolutely Mindboggling!!!

Rangers are ensuring Celtic win the league at a canter by snapping up the best players from the rest.

I'm telling ye, this shite will never end until we are taxing them 50% of their home gates in a gate-receipt sharing move. If we had that, every team in the league would be able to offer an entire squad 5K-6K a week, and players like Sandaza, Shiels and Black would still be at their previous clubs.

And I thought Sevco fans are being paranoid

Very soon a transfer embargo kicks in that means we will start next season (in Div 2 or SPL2 or whatever) with exactly the same players we have to start this season. We have ambitions of going above the level of the van drivers, brick layers and plumbers.

The players you had already were more than capable of this.

And whilst you may want to get more players in, you don't need the likes of Sandaza and Cribani to beat a bunch of part-timers. How are the wages of all these guys going to be met? Or are you content for the club to start burying itself into a financial hole again? It doesn't add up.

Emilson - "The club is famous in my country because it has such a strong history so it was an easy decision for me to make when I had the chance to sign."

Have a guess how many mentions there are of Rangers/SevCo? Go on have a guess. :lol:

None but did you check globo??;):lol:

Emilson - "The club is famous in my country because it has such a strong history so it was an easy decision for me to make when I had the chance to sign."

Have a guess how many mentions there are of Rangers/SevCo? Go on have a guess. laugh.gif

post-12947-0-26028500-1344344235_thumb.j

Do you not require a 2 year notification to resign from the SFL , i suppose there could b a merger but that would mean a vote for the wee diddy teams.

I think so. But I'm off the new found opinion that there is no rule, legal or otherwise, that cannot be bent, broken or simply ignored to suit the purposes of a few vested interests.

Got to disagree with anyone who says Sandaza is foolish for going to Rangers - would you do a much, much easier job for more money? No brainer imo. Rangers are the only idiots here

I agree, big bucks for not doing very much. Nae specifically disrespectfull to SFL3 because it's pretty easy from SPL down and they've basically landed a cushy gig. Worst that happens is they don't get paid and/or sevco go into admin at which time they're free agents again. They're fitba players, the heart doesn't come into it.

Got to disagree with anyone who says Sandaza is foolish for going to Rangers - would you do a much, much easier job for more money? No brainer imo. Rangers are the only idiots here

Time will tell, yes of course he must go for the best financial deal for himself, but Sevco is hardly a secure future is it?

The problem for him is if it goes tits up it doesnt matter how many goals he has scored in the 3rd division its hardly proof of his ability.

Emilson - The RFC Website.....SAMBA STAR!!!

Goal.com - Serie "A" Worst team of the season - Defender Emilson Cribari - "Only playing a handful of games for Lazio during the first half of the campaign, the Bianconcelesti discarded him on loan to relegation battlers Siena. It was expected his experience would add some stability to the Robur, however, he arguably made things worse. You could tell things weren't going to go well when he was sent off for dissent in his first match with the Tuscans in January."

An Italian friend said he is useless and thinks he will beat Black with the number of cards this season, although he doesn't think he will last passed the new year.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

None but did you check globo??;):lol:

One mention of Celtic, one of Billy Connolly, and two of SevCo. Although it just said that dundee replaced them in the SPL and they were punted to the 3rd.

Although I did find it strange that for such a "famous in my country for being the bestest team in the whole wide world", that they felt they had to mention that the team played in Glasgow and up until last season "played in the top division of Scotland."

Surely the Brazilians are well aware of this with them being so famous? laugh.gif

Does anyone know what level of wages Sevco are paying these players?

EMILSON CRIBARI can’t wait to get started with Rangers after clinching a two year deal with Ally McCoist’s side.

The Brazilian defender sealed a deal today after arriving in Scotland to train with the team on Saturday.

And he said the opportunity to join a club with such a rich history (nane :D ) was a big part of his decision to move to Scotland.

The 32-year-old has spent most of his career in Italy’s top flight with Lazio and Udinese among his clubs.

But being part of the history of Rangers (nane :D )was a huge draw for the experienced centre back.

He said: “I am very happy to be here. I got a very good impression when I spoke with the manager and the stadium and the training facilities are excellent.

“The club is famous in my country because it has such a strong history (nane :D) so it was an easy decision for me to make when I had the chance to sign.”

Emilson will not play a part in tonight’s clash with East Fife but the defender insists that with a week’s training under his belt he will be ready to kick start his Gers career.

He added: “I have been training in Brazil on my own and with a personal coach so I am fit and ready to play.

“I need seven to ten days of training with the team to make sure I am at full strength but I am ready to play and I am delighted to be here.”

------do you think Ally had a wee word before the press briefing "Don't forget to mention "our history";) as much as you can , just in case somebody tries to tell you we're a Newco" ?

So a non story then ..

Social media site wouldn't happened to have a large Orc readership by any chance?

Must admit, I thought the same as yourself until you make a quick check via google and it largely pans out as correct.

This made ME laugh.:ph34r:

Definitely NOT.

F'kin 'ell Chick laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Very soon a transfer embargo kicks in that means we will start next season (in Div 2 or SPL2 or whatever) with exactly the same players we have to start this season. We have ambitions of going above the level of the van drivers, brick layers and plumbers.

Gretna went above the level of van drivers, brick layers and plumbers by spending an absolute fraction of what Sevco are paying.

Isn't this just what the Old Firm have been saying for years, they cant progress in Europe because the competition at home isn't strong enough. Yet they want the Scotland boss to take players from the lowest level of Scottish Football into Woirld Cup ties!

Absolutely Mindboggling!!!

Yip - had been going to make that point as well - if I had any greenies left you would have got one - instead you just get quoted tongue.gif