Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I picked up this story/rumour via a Social Media site. Must say it makes very interesting reading if true!!

"Reported that SFA Chief Executive, Stewart Regan was head hunted by Nolan Partners and that Neil Doncaster was also head hunted by Nolan Partners.

Topping was reported to have been been head hunted by Nolan Partners and it is believed that Lunny was head hunted by Nolan Partners.

Nolan partners owner and senior partner is Paul Nolan

Paul Nolan is a lifelong best friend of Kevin Reid. Paul Nolan is a lifelong friend of the Reid family

Kevin Reid's father, Dr John Reid was the Celtic FC Chairman at the time of all 4 appointments

The SFA internal lawyer cut her teeth at Celtic FC

The SFA's head of Marketing joined in March from.....you guessed it, Celtic FC

Every journalist in Scotland totally refuses to investigate / run with these reported FACTS

Ask yourself why "

interesting !

Wiggy and Campbell Ogilvie must have been undercover tarriers , we have heard this constant about a bias to one side of the ugly sisters from the other. The truth is both are full of supporters who cannot accept being beaten on the day or in any other situation.

Both are pathetic institutions who profit from the paranoia of their own sheep like supporters. I and many others have spent a lifetime being accused of being a closet of one or the other just because you do not side with their opinion.

No doubt The EBT was given to Murray by another Celtic connection the whole affair boils down to the non acceptance of one set of supporters that their club has over spent so much so that it jeopardised the existence of their club. Don't need to look to anyone other than those who sat at the big table at Ibrox.

Ok. I was curious about the players that we faced in 2002 and which of them had an EBT according to http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

Player EBT

Klos Y

Vidmar N

Amoruso Y

Konterman Y

Numan Y

Ricksen Y

Latapy N

Ferguson Y

Lovenkrands Y

Canniggia Y

Flo Y

Subs

McGergor N

Kanchelskis Y

S. Hughes N

McCann N

Dodds Y

What this means to me is that nine players who started the game were illegally registered (the dual contracts were not lodged with the SFA) and two of the subs were as well.

This has shocked even my cynical heart.

Rangers (IA/IL) must be stripped of this cup (and all the others, IF found guilty). I am no longer fussed whether or not we get given it retrospectivly, just I cannot abide cheats being allowed to keep the trophies won with players they should have been unable to afford.

Now I am unsure whether all of these players had their EBTs in operation in 2002 but they have all benefitted from them. This is bonkers. Nine of them.

And this is only the game I am interested in, how many other games had this number of 'dodgy' players?

Onto the New Sevco: Why is it that the Orcs cannot see that they are going down exactly the same road as before?

A couple of their fans are questioning the wisdom of £7k players in Div 3 but are being drowned out by the majority.

Nuts. Nothing has changed. No lessons have been learned. Total zoomers.

And then I wonder who is the idiot? Them for believing this pish or me for following my team through thick and (mainly) thin, in an obvously corrupt game?

Gutted that Fran Sandaza has taken down his Facebook page again. I was just about to call him a c**t.

Yet another player who shows a total lack of ambition by choosing to play in the lowest league in the SFL. Just proves that some players care more about the money than the standard of football on offer, pretty sad really.

Oh...oh...at last a question I can answer! NASA have been kind of busy landing a new 'Rover' on Mars. This one is specifically designed to determine if life exists, or has ever existed, on the red planet. In that respect they have obviously been a little too preoccupied to help out Sevco.

Or maybe, just maybe, NASA has been helping after all, and with a little aforethought the new Mars Rover is there to search out new signing targets for Ally? Of course one of the scientific instruments it carries therefore must be able to check that any martian footballers it finds are not only of the appropriate standard i.e. mercenary, money grabbing b*****d martians, but that they went to the right martian school!

Ravelin

Martians? You have to be feckin jokin!!! Little green men. Feckin terriers the lot of them

Wiggy and Campbell Ogilvie must have been undercover tarriers , we have heard this constant about a bias to one side of the ugly sisters from the other. The truth is both are full of supporters who cannot accept being beaten on the day or in any other situation.

Both are pathetic institutions who profit from the paranoia of their own sheep like supporters. I and many others have spent a lifetime being accused of being a closet of one or the other just because you do not side with their opinion.

No doubt The EBT was given to Murray by another Celtic connection the whole affair boils down to the non acceptance of one set of supporters that their club has over spent so much so that it jeopardised the existence of their club. Don't need to look to anyone other than those who sat at the big table at Ibrox.

It's situations like this that only emphasises how big an opportunity was missed, by the SFL clubs, to strike a hammer blow to sectarianism in our society & drive it to the periphery of social lifestyles in our country.

Ok. I was curious about the players that we faced in 2002 and which of them had an EBT according to http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

Player EBT

Klos Y

Vidmar N

Amoruso Y

Konterman Y

Numan Y

Ricksen Y

Latapy N

Ferguson Y

Lovenkrands Y

Canniggia Y

Flo Y

Subs

McGergor N

Kanchelskis Y

S. Hughes N

McCann N

Dodds Y

Tis a right scunner when put in black&white as your quick investigations shows - I remember one of the RTC blogs from the early days hinting that there were entire seasons when ALL their first team squad were EBT'd up and being a bit sceptical at the time too! I think few people grasped the scale of the scam...........and it's difficult to believe that any of the Orcs can still summon-up the brass neck to dismiss the cheating.

Michael Mols - The Express in June...............

"We didn't believe we were doing anything wrong. I didn't know anything about the tax laws in Scotland. I left everything to my advisors and the club.

I was told that it would be beneficial to the club and ourselves because we would have to pay less tax and everything was legal and upfront. My advisors spoke to the club and we were told that if anything did come out, although they didn't think it would, then they would take full responsibility for it.

After that, and after speaking to my financial advisers, I agreed because I was assured I wasn't doing anything wrong by using an EBT.

If anyone is wrong then it has to be the people who were giving out the contracts at Rangers at that time – nobody else."

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Boumsong - Daily Record in June............

In an interview with Record Sport here at Euro 2012 he said: “My salary was normally paid but there was a trust. I was not comfortable with that to be honest. I didn’t know anything about it until the day I was going to sign.

“When I discovered it I first refused to sign the contract and said, ‘What is this?’

“I didn’t want to sign because it seemed strange, we don’t have that kind of payment in France and I didn’t know anything about it. When I left Rangers, for example, to sign for Newcastle, it was for a normal contract with normal payment.

“But the day I was signing for Rangers I was told it was legal.

“As players we don’t know the law but my advisers said, ‘It’s okay, you can sign it. It’s legal’.

I can understand Sandaza going for the security of a bumper contract for a longer period than we could offer in a division where he'll hardly break a sweat. I'm still fairly dissapointed in him though, he has the potential to play at a much higher level and achieve an awful lot more.

It makes me wonder if there's some truth in the rumours that an imminent reconstruction will shunt The Rangers closer to the top league in the next year or two.

I picked up this story/rumour via a Social Media site. Must say it makes very interesting reading if true!!

"Reported that SFA Chief Executive, Stewart Regan was head hunted by Nolan Partners and that Neil Doncaster was also head hunted by Nolan Partners.

Topping was reported to have been been head hunted by Nolan Partners and it is believed that Lunny was head hunted by Nolan Partners.

Nolan partners owner and senior partner is Paul Nolan

Paul Nolan is a lifelong best friend of Kevin Reid. Paul Nolan is a lifelong friend of the Reid family

Kevin Reid's father, Dr John Reid was the Celtic FC Chairman at the time of all 4 appointments

The SFA internal lawyer cut her teeth at Celtic FC

The SFA's head of Marketing joined in March from.....you guessed it, Celtic FC

Every journalist in Scotland totally refuses to investigate / run with these reported FACTS

Ask yourself why "

interesting !

Smelltic/sevco friendly front men run scottish fitba shock story!

I can understand Sandaza going for the security of a bumper contract for a longer period than we could offer in a division where he'll hardly break a sweat. I'm still fairly dissapointed in him though, he has the potential to play at a much higher level and achieve an awful lot more.

It makes me wonder if there's some truth in the rumours that an imminent reconstruction will shunt The Rangers closer to the top league in the next year or two.

Do you not require a 2 year notification to resign from the SFL , i suppose there could b a merger but that would mean a vote for the wee diddy teams.

Nah, much more likely that the signings being made today of all days are season ticket related.

Guess they haven't been shifting as many as they'd hoped.

Edited by Cobardon

The RFC website going into all out spin mode again.

Emilson - “The club is famous in my country because it has such a strong history so it was an easy decision for me to make when I had the chance to sign.”

So why didn't you sign for them last year when you had the chance, but went to Brazil to play in their second division for less money?

Sandaza - "is delighted to finally be at Ibrox and is eager to play his part in restoring the club to the top of the game despite offers to play at a higher level elsewhere."

Not technically true. He was interesting a second division club in Spain, a club in Cyprus, and a club in Greece in January. But none of them came back in for him when his contract ran out.

Rangers still can't grasp the idea that they're playing against van drivers, brick layers and plumbers, can they?

Very soon a transfer embargo kicks in that means we will start next season (in Div 2 or SPL2 or whatever) with exactly the same players we have to start this season. We have ambitions of going above the level of the van drivers, brick layers and plumbers.

Rangers are ensuring Celtic win the league at a canter by snapping up the best players from the rest.

I'm telling ye, this shite will never end until we are taxing them 50% of their home gates in a gate-receipt sharing move. If we had that, every team in the league would be able to offer an entire squad 5K-6K a week, and players like Sandaza, Shiels and Black would still be at their previous clubs.

Edited by KillieJimbo