Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Leggo

Is there no end to the people Charles Greens

will do business with whose motives arouse suspicion

among sound, sane, sensible and rational Rangers supporters?

Now he really has lost the plot.

The more thieves, criminals, liars, cheats, fraudsters, robbers, conmen, fakes, gangsters, weasels, bandits, crooks, felons, shysters , double dealing, two faced charlatans and out and out c***s who get involved, the better. imo.8)

Ah but that is after 10-15 years or on the death of the player.

So expect ex-rangers players to start having wee, fatal accidents shortly. ph34r.gif

I wonder what percentage of each pound recovered is payed to HMRC and BDO employees in bonuses? wink.gif More than the 3p (3%) in the £1 that was offered in the CVA request!?

What's this shit about Sevco wanting to sign Beattie, Kyle and some Brazilian dude.

Beattie fair enough but Kyle is a complete crock and Brazilians normally last 1/2 season tops in the SPL never mind the SFL3.

It looks like a desperate plea for the stay away loyal to buy season tickets.

"Come back! We'll sign players. You don't need to watch Naismith every week"

Anyone else notice on the 'ficial Sevco website that they are fond of using currencies other than the pound?

Money from overseas was in dollars (although was actually Canadian dollars), and a player they are looking to sign was once worth x amount in euros.

Surely they aren't hoping that the big numbers will keep the Orcs happy??? If that is the case their heads will explode if they sign an Italian worth 10,000,000 Italian lira. laugh.gif

It doesn't matter a jot what Murray says or for that matter McCoist. They posture all they like and bump their gums till their teeth fall oot because at the end of the day it'll be decided by the courts and by the independent panel appointed by the SPL.

I daresay it's been answered already, but what's the script with the timing of this from Murray? Coming so soon after Dodds pleading he knew nuhin?

And McLeish wading in too - worried he's gonna have to pay his 'loan' back I wonder?!?!?! :lol:

Mark Benstead ‏@markbenstead#Rangers - Alex McLeish says stripping of titles a non starter. EBTs - had lawyers look at the contracts at time - no cloak† stuff.

It doesn't matter a jot what Murray says or for that matter McCoist. They posture all they like and bump their gums till their teeth fall oot because at the end of the day it'll be decided by the courts and by the independent panel appointed by the SPL.

beerchug.gif

34q8tqb.jpg

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Agreed, it also dont matter how many people in this forum bump their gums till their teeth fall oot because at the end of the day it'll be decided by the courts and by the independent panel appointed by the SPL

................and then after that we'll be off wi yer stolen titles

The last remaining task is to ensure that the sporting records are adjusted to account for the 5 SPL titles, 4 Scottish Cups, and 6 Scottish League Cups won during the 11 years of paying players with money they did not have. Drastic player cuts, or insolvency, sometime in the 2006-08 period would have been a virtual certainty if Rangers had not been avoiding tax. It is worth emphasising that had Rangers paid these players the same net salaries during the EBT period of 2001-2011, their wage bill would have been almost £50m higher (unadjusted for inflation). That extra £50m would have had to have been paid by Lloyds / HBOS or a chainsaw taken to the playing squad. This is the value of the financial advantage gained prior to Craig Whyte taking over at Ibrox.

Rangers offering Sandaza £1M to join them in Division 3. Unbelievable.

huh.gif i just cant fathom this out, completely stupid from both parties and bizarre.

Ok Sandaza wants a pay day but how will he get a transfer after this? no big club will pick him up if he has 30 goals against part time opposition.

He is a bit of a pre madonna and i would imagine playing in some of the smaller grounds will eventually sink in and he will realise what a mistake he has made.

How much of this fee will he see before the club go bust ?

Sandaza is a good player and we were very lucky to have him, but i really cant see how useful he would be in a scrap in a 3rd division game on a bobbly pitch.

As far as Sevco are concerned where are all the fans demanding answers about these signings? it is ludicrous to be paying these wages even in the 1st Division

and really shows Swally up to be an ignoramous of huge proportions.

Are they trying to bankrupt this club by January?

As usual the media are lapping it up the fans are lapping it up and it will be all scottish footballs fault and conspiracy again when they come crumbling to their knees.

They had a chance to become a humble club and rebuild slowly without the pressure of having to spend much on players but this is supposedly the SEVCO way.

You really couldn't make it up.

huh.gif i just cant fathom this out, completely stupid from both parties and bizarre.

Ok Sandaza wants a pay day but how will he get a transfer after this? no big club will pick him up if he has 30 goals against part time opposition.

He is a bit of a pre madonna and i would imagine playing in some of the smaller grounds will eventually sink in and he will realise what a mistake he has made.

Sandaza is a good player and we were very lucky to have him, but i really cant see how useful he would be in a scrap in a 3rd division game on a bobbly pitch.

As far as Sevco are concerned where are all the fans demanding answers about these signings? it is ludicrous to be paying these wages even in the 1st Division

As usual the media are lapping it up the fans are lapping it up and it will be all scottish footballs fault and conspiracy again when they come crumbling to their knees.

They had a chance to become a humble club and rebuild slowly without the pressure of having to spend much on players but this is supposedly the SEVCO way.

THey seem more than happy........

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=234256

Dimwit Dodds v Mark Daly on Sportsound

Daly lays it on the line for him. Dodds says 'It wasn't mah business, ah just signed the papers'.

Dodds didn't have the intelligence to fathom how much he was getting paid and from where. Did he not find it strange that all his previous clubs he (presumably) only signed one contract, but signed 2 at Snake Mountain.

Anyway - he is all but admitting he is a bit dippit - not a shock.

As for Sandanza - he'll of course do the job in Div III even if he does have a heid like an Easter Island sculpture.

Basically, Chuckie Green is promising all these players that after 3 years they will all be 'Rangers ;) ' leg-ends, they will be looked after as heroes of the club. Chuckie has made lots of promises and I have not seen one of them come to fruition. Theres was the we won't accept the transfer embargo, the we will get the CVA, the announcement on the 'offishial' sight saying that since SFL one was rejected SPL 2 would materialise, the players can't leave, the Sevco really are Rangers etc etc etc. These mugs keep falling for his shyte, I honestly did not believe there were so many gullible people left in the world, we have entered an age of information and education yet mugs are still falling for bullshight as transparent as this?

I predict these players will end their careers wishing they had better advisors and wondering what could have been as they spend their five year contracts stagnating in the second division.

THey seem more than happy........

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=234256

laugh.gif I am not bothered about Fran not being with us, he let us down badly at a crucial time last year.

This whole 'pull of the club and manager' line is hilarious its all about money and i am glad my club wouldn't offer players that sort of money.

Hence why we are happily in the SPL.