Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They must've sold 500,000 season tix with these signings.

Their is a certain irony that these players couldn't be afforded when Rangers were a debt ridden SPL club.

Now sevco are about to be a debt ridden 3rd division club it's open season.

Anyone want to take a stab at sevcos monthly wage bill on div 3 income?

ALLY McCOIST is set to make three more signings as he continues to build his squad before a 12-month signing embargo kicks in on September 1.

The manager revealed today that he is hopeful of capturing former St Johnstone striker Francisco Sandaza after productive talks over the weekend.

He is also hopeful that an agreement can be reached with Brazilian centre back Emilson.

And McCoist also indicated that a deal is set to be done with former Hearts and Scotland striker Kevin Kyle.

Sandaza's representatives had meetings over the weekend while discussions have also started with Emilson's people after a couple of days' training with the Light Blues.

Kyle has also been training with Rangers and the giant striker is also close to clinching a contract.

:unsure: WTF - Napoli to SFL3......... :lol: :lol: :lol: They have existed for 2 months and they are financially fucked already.

It would actually be really sad if it wasn't so fuckin funny. Complete idiots. Any suppliers who do business with them deserve to get screwed over if they can't see where this is heading. I wont feel sorry for the wee guys 2nd time around.

This'll be the same Emilson that knocked back a move to them last year!? Was the lofty heights of the SPL too much for him? ;)

http://www.sambafoot...to_rangers.html

Edited by Caff

The more they spend the less they'll make, stupid fcukers.

I tried saying that to a Sevco fan at work and he just kept replying that if the money is there then spend it ..... when I said they could spend a fraction of that and still get out the league he said they must be preparing for the Second blink.gif

He certainly wasn't the stupidest btw - one is still adamant that Brian Laudrup and Gazza are on their way and will play for free - and another, a scientist, insisted that Green is obviously looking to win the Scottish Cup to get into Europe.

I now they aint all daft btw, but f'ck me they have their fair share of absolute zoomers wacko.gif1eye.gif

I now they aint all daft btw, but f'ck me they have their fair share of absolute zoomers wacko.gif1eye.gif

There's nothing fair about their zoomer share. Over many years, they've poached everybody else's zoomers in order to achieve domestic domination.

None of us can touch them in this regard.

Sally tried to get Emilson last year but he decided that he would rather go back to Brazil from Napoli having only played 9 games all season. So he goes back to Brazil and manages to rack up 5 games for Cruzeiro until his contract ran out last month and they decided not to renew his contract.

So basically the guy has played 14 games in 2 seasons, and over his career has been known to pick up a few yellow and red cards along the way.

Wages wise, who knows. But from what I can gather he was on around £15k a week at Cruzeiro so I imagine he will be looking for about the same at Castle Greyskull.

Oh and despite the rfc website stating he's a "Samba Star" (never played for Brazil) and that he was once valued at "5 million euros" (well, it looks better than just under £4 million) they do seem to forget to mention that was 5 years ago and his value a few months ago was around £350k.

Emilson was meant to be meeting the Livorno manager for talks at the airport as soon as he flew in from Brazil, but it seems Emilson decided to fly to England instead at the last minute. Good to see his integrity will fit in at Ibrox.

Oh well, as The Express put it last year, "At 31 he has the kind of experience Rangers will need for their European campaign."

laugh.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Brian Laudrup. Dearie me. That's fucking tragic.

DDenmark great Brian Laudrup diagnosed with cancer

http://soccerphase.c...d-with-cancer-/

The 41-year-old former striker says he was "shocked by the diagnosis" and is facing "a tough fight," but he had received "optimistic" news from doctors because the cancer discovered last week was at a very early stage.

In a statement released on Tuesday by his employer, TV3, Laudrup said he would continue as football commentator for the channel's Champions League matches.

Laudrup played for several European clubs including Bayern Munich, Italian powerhouses Fiorentina and Milan, Glasgow Rangers and Ajax.

He quit the Danish side in 1987 after 82 games and 21 goals.

Edited by Itwiznaeme