Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've been on holiday in rural France the last ten days (beautiful), and as such have had nae access to teh internets whatsoever, are they deid yet? Don't suppose any generous soul fancies giving me a wee summary of any comedic moments, disgraces and embarrassments I've missed in this time? It would be much appreciated and if no then that's fine cos I'm full of wine and in a good mood anyway! Hope all the diddies are in fine form anyway

The new rangers crushed Brechin Dynamo 2-1 AET. Sally got his suit soaked. Spiderhun climbed a floodlight pylon.

Green accused various people of bigotry. Nobody's seen Bomber. Boca, Edu gone, Goian going. Beattie not coming. Traynor says they will be in the top flight next season. Dundee got the SPL share. TCFKAR still on conditional membership.

McGregor away to Turkey for a gobble (Div joke on radio).5 arrests for singing.

Read the thread you lazy holidaymaking person.

North east rural France?

Edited by cyderspaceman

Had a wee trawl through the RFC website earlier, ( I was really bored) and I couldn't help but notice how upbeat the whole club seems to be.

25 first team players (including those newly signed). There's even a photo of them all training!!! Granted there is only 18 players and some of them look like reserve players.

24 youth/reserve players.

Numerous academy players.

Sally capturing 2 of the best players in the SPL according to him.

Games having to be rescheduled due to "Matches including Mexico v USA, N.Ireland v Finland, Slovenia v Romania and Scotland v Australia could all potentially involve Rangers players."

$10000 been given to the fighting fund by supporters in Calgary. Well $10000 (Canadian) looks better than £6300.

Fans "flocking" to Ibrox to renew their season tickets.

New players imminent.

And ofcourse, drum roll please............................. The official website is now brought in-house "giving the club complete control over it's development and content." Even Sally is excited because it will be " The best place for fans to keep up to date with all things Rangers. This is a new beginning for Rangers Football Club and www.rangers.co.uk will be with keep fans updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year."

So where the hell does all this doomsday scenario nonsense regarding The Rangers come from?!?!?!?!? Everything is peachy!!!!

It must be coz Sally said that the website is up to date and all things regarding rangers will be in it. Just look at the "facts"................ 25 first team players, with Alan McGregor, Scotland's No1 goalie with the No. 1 shirt, and a host of international players listed as first team players. Sally saying he is looking to make more big signings over the coming days. Money pouring in. Fans in their thousands renewing season tickets.

And most importantly, not a single word about financial difficulties, punishments on the horizon, or the need to ask the fans to stop singing banned songs because they were all good boys and girls last weekend.

So for any rankers fans out there, dont listen to the radio, read newspapers, or watch bbc documentaries. All the facts you need can be found at your clubs own website.

I mean, surely your own club would keep you in the loop with EVERYTHING going on at the club, and wouldn't try and pull the wool over your eyes, would they?

Edited by PeeTeeJag

1344119945[/url]' post='6495825']

Had a wee troll through the RFC website earlier, ( I was really bored) and I couldn't help but notice how upbeat the whole club seems to be.

25 first team players (including those newly signed). There's even a photo of them all training!!! Granted there is only 18 players and some of them look like reserve players.

24 youth/reserve players.

Numerous academy players.

Sally capturing 2 of the best players in the SPL according to him.

Games having to be rescheduled due to "Matches including Mexico v USA, N.Ireland v Finland, Slovenia v Romania and Scotland v Australia could all potentially involve Rangers players."

$10000 been given to the fighting fund by supporters in Calgary. Well $10000 (Canadian) looks better than £6300.

Fans "flocking" to Ibrox to renew their season tickets.

And ofcourse, drum roll please............................. The official website is now brought in-house "giving the club complete control over it's development and content." Even Sally is excited because it will be " The best place for fans to keep up to date with all things Rangers. This is a new beginning for Rangers Football Club and www.rangers.co.uk will be with keep fans updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year."

So where the hell does all this doomsday scenario nonsense regarding The Rangers come from?!?!?!?!? Everything is peachy!!!!

It must be coz Sally said that the website is up to date and all things regarding rangers will be in it. Just look at the "facts"................ 25 first team players, with Alan McGregor, Scotland's No1 goalie with the No. 1 shirt, and a host of international players listed as first team players. Sally saying he is looking to make more big signings over the coming days. Money pouring in. Fans in their thousands renewing season tickets.

And most importantly, not a single word about financial difficulties, punishments on the horizon, or the need to ask the fans to stop singing banned songs because they were all good boys and girls last weekend.

So for any rankers fans out there, dont listen to the radio, read newspapers, or watch bbc documentaries. All the facts you need can be found at your clubs own website.

I mean, surely your own club would keep you in the loop with EVERYTHING going on at the club, and wouldn't try and pull the wool over your eyes, would they?

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Your own club.

laugh.gif

Ye couldnae make this up if ye tried...................and the CevcoMedia fanboys ain't gonna like the Sir Craigie connection! Even tho it's the Sun, ye've just gotta pray this story is true:

"Green hires £11.5m debt tycoon as business guru"

A FAILED tycoon who was made bankrupt with £11.5million debts has been hired by Rangers as a BUSINESS ADVISOR.

Jim Park is a consultant for Charles Green's newco and is an old pal of former Rangers owner Craig Whyte's dad Tom.

Last week he was pictured in the directors' box taking in the Ramsdens Cup clash at Brechin beside Sandy Jardine, Andy Cameron and new Ibrox chief Green.

The Scottish Sun has discovered the former telecoms boss is behind a string of dissolved companies.

He was made personally bankrupt in 2010 with debts of £11,547,925. Last night a Rangers source said: "Jim Park obviously has a controversial past with the companies he's been involved with.

"But it's not a case of him being joined at the hip with Whyte and doing his bidding. He's been a season ticket holder for 40 years.

"He knows Craig Whyte's father he's an old friend.

"However, I don't think he's got too high an opinion of Craig himself."

Sources claim businessman Park is also interested in investing in the club.

The catastrophic reign of Whyte saw Rangers face liquidation and this week they restart life as a newco in the Third Division.

The Scottish Sun investigated Park's business past and found more than 30 companies linked to him which had folded.

Among them is water cooler firm Powwow Water Company, which plunged into administration in 2010 with the loss of almost 400 jobs.

Shortly after taking over, administrators Deloitte filed a report saying the company's financial information was "wholly unreliable".

They slated the firm for "weak financial management and inadequate controls".

He also faced legal action after claims part of the company's debts had been sold for a "nominal" fee to firms linked to Park on the day the company crashed.

Administrators said a bank had to stop him recovering debts due to Powwow. According to the Register of Insolvencies, Park was discharged from bankruptcy last year.

Yesterday a woman answering the intercom at Park's Dumbarton mansion said he was "unavailable".

Rangers admitted that Park had provided the club with "business consultancy".

A spokesman said: "He's not an employee, shareholder or investor.

"He's provided consultancy services related to media platforms and content."

http://www.thesun.co...iness-guru.html

40429-222753-68236cd7c1e9ed4863d246b4a6cee3fb.jpg

Edited by Claymores

Ye couldnae make this up if ye tried...................and the CevcoMedia fanboys ain't gonna like the Sir Craigie connection! Even tho it's the Sun, ye've just gotta pray this story is true:

"Green hires £11.5m debt tycoon as business guru"

Hmmmmm i dont like the sound of this tbh, links to Whytes dad is bad enough but why do we need a debt consultant if we have no debt?

:D

Another f'ker who's a moral and financial nightmare, has ran up debts of millions, had 30 odd companies go under and yet he's still got a mansion and presumably still lives the high life.

It's no fair I tells ye :angry:

If it wasn't for people like him we wouldn't have jobs, don't forget.

He is a wealth creator.

His taxes pay for schools and hospitals...............oh you've heard all the shite.

Why is the law structured in such a way that these cnuts can exploit anyone

and anything?

You are correct, it's not fair. Some smart arse would say LIFE isn't fair but we

have it in our power to even up the playing field a bit. Unfortunately one vote

every 5 years isn't enough. I don't want to get political but football diverts some

people's energies away from more important things. ( I know, life or death etc)

That's not in any way a criticism of fitba' fans since I'm one myself but if we paid

half as much attention to our political representatives maybe life in general could be better.

Sorry, rant over. Sunday morning, sore heid, grumpy.:angry:

Looks like the track round the pitch is completely sold out then - an excellent response.

What's the difference between the light blue and dark blue bits?

Here is the direct link - different shades represent levels of availability.

http://www.rangers.t...ampaign=&type=H

And the Club Deck of the main stand is closed completely in answer to Tynie above! So much for the Orcs on SevcoMedia predicting they could easily sell 46,000 seats for Sevco's historic first ever appearance at Ibrox!

Edited by Claymores

Here is the direct link - different shades represent levels of availability.

http://www.rangers.t...ampaign=&type=H

And the Club deck is closed completely in answer to Tynie above! So much for the Orcs on SevcoMedia predicting they could easily sell 46,000 seats for Sevco's historic first ever appearance at Ibrox!

I notice this on the link you provided, Claymores: Season Tickets in theBroomloan Rear Family Section or Broomloan Front do not include tickets for Rangers v Celtic matches.

Do you think they realise what's happened over the past 6 months yet? blink.gif

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

From the Snday Fail via the BBC -

"Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels says there must be a second tier of the Scottish Premier League established next season, with Rangers playing in it as the Ibrox club should be competing against "professional people" and not "part-timers such as Albion Rovers and Stranraer".

I nominate him for "p***k of the Week"

Mon the Queens 11 !

(Park that is :ph34r:)

THE captain of Queen’s Park has threatened to seriously injure Rangers players when the teams face each other this season.

Skipper Ricky Little, 23, singled out Scotland ace Kirk Broadfoot and new signing Ian Black on his Facebook page.

Amateur club Queen’s, who play at Hampden, will face Rangers in the Third Division on October 20 at Ibrox.

Central defender and plant hire worker Little posted: “I will apologise in advance to all my Rangers supporting friends, there’s a good chance I’m going to nail a couple of your players this season!!”

The comment prompted one pal to say: “Break that **** Broadfoot’s legs.”

Little, who used to play for Partick Thistle, responded: “First on the list mate!”

When another friend said they wanted to see a two-footed challenge on Black or former Scotland international Lee McCulloch, Little insisted he wasn’t a dirty player but added: “Can guarantee a meaty challenge on Black.”

One pal added a comment about McCulloch – despite misspelling his name – and prospective signing Craig Beattie, stating: “Just go for McCullough knee and Craig Beattie is made of glass.”

Little started his career at Ayr United and was captain of the Scotland schoolboy U-18s.

Last season, he was nominated for PFA player of the year and was named in the Division Three team of the year.

On Friday, Little, from Stevenston, Ayrshire, said:“I admit I did make the comments. I’m a Rangers fan so I did not mean to cause any offence. I only posted the comments for friends and I did not realise other people could see them. I thought my Facebook page was private.”

Little then removed the comments and said he would not make any more.

Football pundit Pat Nevin says footballers have no one to blame but themselves if they post offensive material on social networking sites.

The former Scotland, Chelsea and Everton star added: “The footballers’ union have done plenty of work in this area with players.

“Footballers should be aware that, if they post comments on the internet, even if it’s just for their mates, then other people will read it.

“If a player is caught, then he has to take the consequences such as a fine. No one can say they haven’t been warned about the dangers of posting stuff other people may find offensive.

“I took the decision a while ago not to use Facebook or Twitter.”

Last December, Nevin, who also works for BBC Scotland and Channel 5, won his battle to cancel a vile bogus Twitter account set up in his name.

Bigger names than Little have fallen foul of social media gaffes recently.

Last week, Manchester United star Rio Ferdinand was charged with improper conduct by the FA over Twitter comments made about England team-mate Ashley Cole.

In June, Wayne Rooney was rapped by the Advertising Standards Authority for using his Twitter feed to promote his sponsors, Nike,

Tottenham star Jermain Defoe was dumped by his singing star girlfriend Alexandra Burke in May over claims he cheated on her with a woman he met on Facebook.

But footballers and sports stars have also been victims of social media.

Strathclyde Police arrested and charged a man in January after Rangers stars Maurice Edu and Kyle Bartley were allegedly subjected to racist comments on Twitter.

Last week, a teenager was arrested over a malicious tweet sent to Team GB diver Tom Daley.

Yesterday, no one from Queen’s Park could be contacted for comment.