Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No he's right. A vote is scheduled for late afternoon tomorrow.

I think we'll probably opt for a Chinese, but Indian has a chance. To be honest, I wouldn't even entirely rule out a visit to the chippy. If I was a betting man though, I'd definitely say Chinese.

Tesco doing meals in a bag for 2 for £3.40-odd, half price. But hold on, their colours are red, white and blue, damn, that boycott can be a bugger at times. Just have to be a chippy for me.

On a wee aside, apropos the above, http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/red-faces-as-tesco-chiefs-book-1042330

Edited by Happy Buddie

Bomber give yourself up. It's not worth it. Will I go get Gazza for you?

Radio Clyde News ‏@RadioClydeNews Armed police have sealed off a busy street in Govan. Crossloan Road and Helen Street are cordoned off and a police chopper is overhead.

:D :D

OrcTalk.............

I'm guerssing this is not a real account but it diod make me laugh. laugh.gif

Malcolm Murray‏@MalcolmMurray54

@DEVILSADVOKAT Yo Gio ive shown @FuckinBomber the deeds so u dont need to bother now, he belived me as well pmsl #hesafud

Nope, that is 100% malcolm murray's account.

Where have i deflected anything on this thread away from our troubles. I said right from the start it should be division 3 and we have nobody to blame but ourselves. I dont expect any sympathy for the plight we find orselves in.

I asked the 'man' a simple question and as yet have not received an answer. I am not going to take anything he or his wee bigot pal Phil 3 names says seriously on this matter.

You do realise who he is? You know his past business dealings and why he has so much spare time on his hands...If not i will happily provide the links

I read the thread, that however still doesn't make your clubs position any better ,all it does say is like the rest of us his priorities are somewhat off kilter.

Do you deny the stuff concerning the club is true ? Should it be more of a concern of what is being said than by whom ?

Yup wunfellaff - heard it on SSB - SPL to convene an Independant Commission to look at the use of EBTs in the period 2000-2011. Commission to consider what rules may have been broken and determine punishment as appropriate.

GIRFUY CEVCO

:cheers

Edited by Claymores

Yup wunfellaff - heard it on SSB - SPL to convene an Independant Commission to look at the use of EBTs in the period 2000-2011. Commission to consider what rules may have been broken and determine punishment as appropriate.

GIRFUY CEVCO

:cheers

To use the speech of the site..........

Pleasing!

SPL Press Release

Published : Thursday, August 02, 2012

http://www.scotprem....s2&newsid=11543

The Scottish Premier League today announced that it has appointed an independent Commission to inquire into alleged EBT payments and arrangements made by Rangers in relation to players during the period from 2000 until 2011.

The Commission will determine whether during that period in relation to alleged EBT payments and arrangements for players, Rangers was in breach of the relevant SPL Rules.

In the event that the independent Commission decides that such breach or breaches occurred the independent Commission will have powers to determine what sanctions, if any, are appropriate.

If you've read some of my posts, you'll give me a wee bit of credit on that. To think I would contribute even 1/1000th of a penny to Jabba's wage packet.

On-line, just a wee scan daily to give me ammo to wind up the punters (berrs) at work.

FFS grandad, get with it! No8. is right, every click on their website is recorded. The more hits they get, the more advertising revenue they receive. That's why it fries my nut when people post a link to a story in the Record...just C&P the actual article on here and stop dozens of others from clicking on said link!

Amateurs ;)

Where have i deflected anything on this thread away from our troubles. I said right from the start it should be division 3 and we have nobody to blame but ourselves. I dont expect any sympathy for the plight we find orselves in.

I asked the 'man' a simple question and as yet have not received an answer. I am not going to take anything he or his wee bigot pal Phil 3 names says seriously on this matter.

You do realise who he is? You know his past business dealings and why he has so much spare time on his hands...If not i will happily provide the links

Much as it pains me to say :), I think this is fair comment. If PMc is indeed the same lawyer, and despite his educative blogs, he loses credibility somewhat with his professional antics.

To claim the moral high ground we have to occupy it firmly. You can't do that when you've just lost the right to practice as a lawyer because you failed people miserably.

BTW though, absolutely beyond fcuking parody that anyone from SEVCO would call others bigots. It is incomprehensible and shameful.

SPL Press Release

Published : Thursday, August 02, 2012

http://www.scotprem....s2&newsid=11543

The Scottish Premier League today announced that it has appointed an independent Commission to inquire into alleged EBT payments and arrangements made by Rangers in relation to players during the period from 2000 until 2011.

The Commission will determine whether during that period in relation to alleged EBT payments and arrangements for players, Rangers was in breach of the relevant SPL Rules.

In the event that the independent Commission decides that such breach or breaches occurred the independent Commission will have powers to determine what sanctions, if any, are appropriate.

FFS amateur hour again :( No mention of when they will convene, when they will report back etc. No timetable at all. And I suppose that any sanction will be overturned by the Court of Session :angry:

Wasn't Friday the absolute, carved in stone, can't be changed deadline for Sevco's membership of the SFA to be approved?

Apologies if I missed the announcement, this thread bored the shit out of me when it got into the religious crap.

Wasn't Friday the absolute, carved in stone, can't be changed deadline for Sevco's membership of the SFA to be approved?

Apologies if I missed the announcement, this thread bored the shit out of me when it got into the religious crap.

It is the deadline for the share to be transferred to Dundee, after which Sevcos application gets the rubber stamp.