Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jim Duffy giving it to Cockwomble in the sun. about "Armageddon" turns out Neily boy was scaremongering, who knew?

Maybe Stein,

Colin that is, of course

NEW SONGS TO LEARN TO SING - 'WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE'

"YOU'RE NOT RANGERS, YOU'RE NOT RANGERS

YOUR'E NOT RANGERS ANYMORE

YOUR'E NOT RANGERS ANYMORE"

My, my. What a "co-incidence". This particular rollercoaster is still hurtling round the circus, and as usual, the Scottish press are ignoring it.

It's becoming more and more clear that something is not right in the state of Newco, yet there seems to be no real appetite from ordinary Newco fans to demand clarity on it all. If anything, there seems to be 100% support for the current regime. Bomber Broon may be a couple of coconuts short of a palm tree, but he does have something of a point about the intentions of Green and co.

I couldn't see the fans of any other club just putting up and shutting up with this type of situation, and I've got to admit, I'm really surprised that Newco fans aren't kicking off about these "alleged" links back to Whyte.

It looks like this carnival isn't over yet.

latest text going about;

New Rangers book coming out called '50 shades of Whyte'. Not much of a story but in the end everyone gets fucked.

As someone who works with numbers every day, it hasn't escaped me that (a) you appear to strive for the greatest ratio of negative rep per posts, and (b) I am the one that has planted your hundredth Ever Ready..... Resisting the urge to post the 'Don't know if trolling.....or just stupid' jpeg, I carry on.

I admit I did chuckle at a few of the professions people offered, however, I really do think, Jim, you are an ex-footballer. Think back to the days in the 1970s, when the only live TV games of football were the Cup Final and Home Internationals (maybe when you played, Jim, maybe not), and you will find the major source of revenue for a professional footballer was from the fans. Yes, there would be, dare I say, revenue from Pies and Bovril, and, maybe some merchandise, as well, however in the big picture, even at the 'big hoose', this would be trivial.

So, most players have a healthy contempt for the very people who directly pay their wages? Nice one Cryril Jim, nice one, son.

I think, in terms of this thread, I'm maybe going to do a Peter Jones/Deborah Meaden/Duncan Bannatyne and state : "I'm out".

Regards

PA

You're just suffering post CL depression (barring a miracle).

Pour yourself a glass of shaojiu and chill out.:)

Take a break from this forum for a week or two and when you

come back it will have moved on a hundred or so pages and

there will have been more twists and turns.

How are the locals taking the doping allegations against their

young female swimmer, Ye Shiwen ?

Guest Pampered Adolescent

You're just suffering post CL depression (barring a miracle).

Pour yourself a glass of shaojiu and chill out.:)

Take a break from this forum for a week or two and when you

come back it will have moved on a hundred or so pages and

there will have been more twists and turns.

How are the locals taking the doping allegations against their

young female swimmer, Ye Shiwen ?

To be honest, I think they are more embarrassed about the badminton. And to take this even more off-topic, look out for the Chinese ladies volleyball team, especially the number 10.....to use a phrase from the board......pleasing. 8)

But you can see my frustration, can't you? In the era of unmanned drone aircraft, 350 km/h trains (okay, maybe only here), Airbus A380s, etc.....can't we at least have some intelligent trolls?

Regards

PA

Is there a vote tommorow ? and if so, what's it for ?

There is a vote to ratify the 'non-armaggedon inducing' TV deal,

and possibly also to rubberstamp through the transfer of Deadco Rangers SPL share to Dundee FC.

Not that I'm aware of, why would there be a vote?

No he's right. A vote is scheduled for late afternoon tomorrow.

I think we'll probably opt for a Chinese, but Indian has a chance. To be honest, I wouldn't even entirely rule out a visit to the chippy. If I was a betting man though, I'd definitely say Chinese.

Not that I'm aware of, why would there be a vote?

We've got used to our close season fix of votes, deadlines, decisions,

statements, denials, revelations, pish-spouting etc.

It just doesn't feel right to have days where nuffink happens.

It's too quiet.

eta Ah, I forgot about the share transfer tomorrow but that's a formality.......Right?

Edited by cyderspaceman

Just because he posted without the use of paragraphs, didn't mean you needed to respond in a similar manner.

Post got a lot of greenies - obviously from people with younger eyes than mine :D

I thought he might understand it better if I posted my comment in the same format as his. I did punctuate though! ph34r.giftongue.gif

We've got used to our close season fix of votes, deadlines, decisions,

statements, denials, revelations, pish-spouting etc.

It just doesn't feel right to have days where nuffink happens.

It's too quiet.

eta Ah, I forgot about the share transfer tomorrow but that's a formality.......Right?

It's getting far too quiet, that's for sure! Calm before the storm maybe? :)

In addition to the share transfer vote, isn't there also the outstanding matter of "Rangers" temporary SFA membership being converted to something more permanent? Wasn't that supposed to happen this week? I suppose they have a few extra days now, what with their match against East Fife being shifted to the Tuesday, or will a new temporary parking permit be issued again?

Wasn't Cockwomble meant to be making a statement this week about EBTs and dual contracts? Another missed deadline?...:rolleyes:

Look out for something tonight presumably when there's a big Olympic final or something is on.

Irrelevant.

Not like a Sevco fan to deflect away from their own problems by having a go at others, though.

Where have i deflected anything on this thread away from our troubles. I said right from the start it should be division 3 and we have nobody to blame but ourselves. I dont expect any sympathy for the plight we find orselves in.

I asked the 'man' a simple question and as yet have not received an answer. I am not going to take anything he or his wee bigot pal Phil 3 names says seriously on this matter.

You do realise who he is? You know his past business dealings and why he has so much spare time on his hands...If not i will happily provide the links

You forgot to say you read it at work/glanced at it in the shop, but didn't buy it.

You didn't actually buy it, right?

If you've read some of my posts, you'll give me a wee bit of credit on that. To think I would contribute even 1/1000th of a penny to Jabba's wage packet.

On-line, just a wee scan daily to give me ammo to wind up the punters (berrs) at work.

If you've read some of my posts, you'll give me a wee bit of credit on that. To think I would contribute even 1/1000th of a penny to Jabba's wage packet.

On-line, just a wee scan daily to give me ammo to wind up the punters (berrs) at work.

I used to do that but then i was informed that by reading it you have given them a 'hit' and they get money through this. Now i wait until the articles get c&ped on here or Follow Follow.

I really wouldn't give them 1/1000th of a penny

No he's right. A vote is scheduled for late afternoon tomorrow.

I think we'll probably opt for a Chinese, but Indian has a chance. To be honest, I wouldn't even entirely rule out a visit to the chippy. If I was a betting man though, I'd definitely say Chinese.

Tesco doing meals in a bag for 2 for £3.40-odd, half price. But hold on, their colours are red, white and blue, damn, that boycott can be a bugger at times. Just have to be a chippy for me.

On a wee aside, apropos the above, http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/red-faces-as-tesco-chiefs-book-1042330

Edited by Happy Buddie