Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Shiels/Black senario beggars belief after the debt they have written off. If both are on £7k a week I reckon thats around £5,000,000 NEWCO have pledged in wages for two average players. The creditors that got shafted must be happy about this.....NOT!!

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Could they really shed 150 million quid in debt and carry on as if nothing happened? Where are HMRC, BDO, the Scottish Parliament etc. in all this? What is to stop any other SPL club doing the same? :angry:

Right from the stuff posted yesterday about Sevco and its investors. They have spent something like £10 million of their investment on the purchase of the assets, 2 months wages various lawyers bills including the SFA's laugh.gif to overturn the transfer embargo but was that not Duff and Duffer that initiated that or was that Charlie ?

Anyway if the 20 invested £500k they now need a revenue stream through ST 's to keep going and obviously the share issue if successful will no doubt return their investment while retaining the majority of the shares that they hope to sell on when they are the all singing all dancing fully fledged Zombie club at the top of the tree.

No idea how much wages they will be paying but as everyone else acknowledges the levels quoted even if they are exadurated by 100% are still unbelievable. Despite what others have said if someone is daft enough to offer that sort of wage your going to jump at it.

I just wonder what happens if they don't sell enough ST will they go with the share issue they might need that to be even more successful if there is a shortfall with revenue streams.

You have to ask if this was the best offer available what were the others like ? I mean we could have put up a better offer than Broon even if it was just to sell off to Tesco or Aldi.

Given that those who had debentures got heehaw can anyone seriously think they'll invest again ? If the share issue which I don't think should be allowed until they have actually traded for a certain period of time does take place then by October /November wouldn't they have either cuffed all the diddy teams and the novelty of this circus act diminished to all but the WATP ( wayward attitude towards payments).

No business expert but I cannot see how this will work.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Could they really shed 150 million quid in debt and carry on as if nothing happened? Where are HMRC, BDO, the Scottish Parliament etc. in all this? What is to stop any other SPL club doing the same? :angry:

All but one other would not have been placed back in the league structure rolleyes.gif

Has anyone involved at Ibrox ever been to Seaside league game?

Whoever thinks you need £5k+ a week players in these divisions is a fcuking idiot.

I can't imagine many Newco fans even think this sort of spending is remotely sensible.

Who would they have signed if they were in the 1st, Tevez.blink.gif

Whoever thinks you need £5k+ a week players in these divisions is a fcuking idiot.

I can't imagine many Newco fans even think this sort of spending is remotely sensible.

They are signing exactly the same type of player as they would have been as an SPL club. Shiels is doing it for his love of the club, pals come over every week on the boat, he`s from a Rangers background in Northern Ireland, etc blink.gif What`s Blacks excuse? They are doing it for money nothing more, nothing less. Like every player on the planet they are driven by their wage packet.

So – as you'd expect when you work nowhere near feckin Glasgow there are quite a few Sevco fans around and I've just had a couple of chats about the wages being offered …

First guy just shrugged his shoulders and said if the money's there then spend it, I pointed out that the league would be a cake walk even if they paid just a fraction of that and his answer was that this squad would have to navigate the Second Division as well huh.gif

Anyhoo – thinking he was just a zoomer I asked another Sevco fan (senior management) for his view and he reckons Green is going for the Scottish Cup and European qualification wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

(I know, I told him 1eye.gif )

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Stewart Regan has been doing interviews with STV and BBC... these Tweet's from STV's Andy Coyle:

Andy Coyle ‏@STV_Andy Waiting with @stvraman before he interviews Stewart Regan. Should be interesting.

Stewart Regan: Not going into individuals but comments from Rangers have been undignified and irresponsible at times.

SR: Fans will always carry the emotion. Rangers fans have been through a lot.

SR: SPL2 won't happen now. Got to respect the wishes of the clubs.

SR: I sleep at night knowing I have always represented the best interests of the game.

SR: Green and McCoist agreed with collective plan to put club in div 1.

On the infamous email, SR stressed it was a collective plan from five interested parties.

I'm loving all these big money signings. They'll be bust by November at this rate.

Well the SFA have seen all the evidence of backers, business plans etc. I am assuming that this has all been planned and financially verified. If I were Black, GoianNaeGoian etc. then when Sevco go tits up again then I would be suing the SFA for loss of earnings etc.

Now if this wasn't in the business plan seen by the SFA then I would expect them to be investigating where the money is going to come from.

So – as you'd expect when you work nowhere near feckin Glasgow there are quite a few Sevco fans around and I've just had a couple of chats about the wages being offered …

First guy just shrugged his shoulders and said if the money's there then spend it, I pointed out that the league would be a cake walk even if they paid just a fraction of that and his answer was that this squad would have to navigate the Second Division as well huh.gif

Anyhoo – thinking he was just a zoomer I asked another Sevco fan (senior management) for his view and he reckons Green is going for the Scottish Cup and European qualification wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

(I know, I told him 1eye.gif )

Only spoken to 1,he thought the spending was crazy, he's watched plenty of Seaside league matches though.

Well the SFA have seen all the evidence of backers, business plans etc. I am assuming that this has all been planned and financially verified. If I were Black, GoianNaeGoian etc. then when Sevco go tits up again then I would be suing the SFA for loss of earnings etc.

Now if this wasn't in the business plan seen by the SFA then I would expect them to be investigating where the money is going to come from.

You'd expect the SFA to have done that given past events, but somehow I have a feeling its all going to go Pete Tong.

1) Business plan will have been based on very optimistic season ticket sales

2) Likelihood of entirely full disclosure of investors nil - Octopus/Ticketus links?

3) How much income was to be derived from merchandise sales?

Wish someone could get a hold of the business plan, like when the 'We are Rangers' presentation that pissed off the SPL chairmen was leaked. It would be comedy gold.

They are signing exactly the same type of player as they would have been as an SPL club. Shiels is doing it for his love of the club, pals come over every week on the boat, he`s from a Rangers background in Northern Ireland, etc blink.gif What`s Blacks excuse? They are doing it for money nothing more, nothing less. Like every player on the planet they are driven by their wage packet.

If Tesco wer paying shelf stackers £5 per hour more than asda then most people from asda would jump ship given half the chance.The vast majority of people are driven by there wage packets in consideration to where they work, i don't see how anybody would think any of these players would be any different.

I hate Rangers but for £7k a week I'd give it serious consideration........