Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For people named Bigot.

37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.pngLook up bigotry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.40px-Wikiquote-logo-en.svg.pngWikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Bigotry"'Bigotry' is the state of mind of a "bigot", a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance".[1] Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including age, disability, dissension from popular opinions.

He who throws the first stone.

You're a bigot, if you don't like bigots forum for this pish <_<

And you have met me and all "sevco" fans, and base your judgement on the many times we have spent in each others company?

I don't have to. The fact that you continue to associate with an institution with a clear sectarian past, with a fanbase that continues to vocally issue sectarian hatred in every single game it plays: these facts make you guilty by association. At no point have you noted the filth around you and taken the response of any right-minded non-bigot: walking away.

It's the KKK scenario all over again. You join the club, you're aware of the rules of the game, and there you are. Those were your choices and they make you a bigot.

I have been off work for a few days now, preparing for my best mates wedding. I stood up and did the best man bit and enjoyed every second of it. This wedding was not in any church or chapel, but in a hotel garden.

I hope you're not opening with this bored-to-tears anecdote in your speech.

My best friend is a catholic, Celtic fan

Oh, snap! Who had 'my best mate's an *insert convenient minority figure here*' on the bullshit sweep?

Oh that's right: everyone did. Still not sure why it's relevant, seeing as you are actually two cheeks of the same arsehole, but carry on.

and only follows the team, not the bigoted shit that goes with it. I'm the same with Rangers.

That would be the team that has peddled a sectarian agenda since its creation, teams who had open policies of not signing Catholic/Protestant players, teams who use the calling cards of sectarian hatred (eg 'tangerine' tops) for the purpose of their marketing schemes? And above all, following the side in the presence of thousands singing sectarian filth on a weekly basis?

Given all of the above it is simply not possible to follow the team and not the bigotry. The team is the bigotry: the club is sustained by it financially, the fans wallow in it to justify their own crackpot conspiracy theories. The only person you're deluding here is yourself: to everyone else you remain a bigot.

Unlucky.

So for you to judge me, or any other fan of any club? You know f**k all.

TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR YA FUCKING BIGOT.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Edited by vikingTON

1343694512[/url]' post='6482629']

I don't have to. The fact that you continue to associate with an institution with a clear sectarian past, with a fanbase that continues to vocally issue sectarian hatred in every single game it plays: these facts make you guilty by association. At no point have you noted the filth around you and taken the response of any right-minded non-bigot: walking away.

It's the KKK scenario all over again. You join the club, you're aware of the rules of the game, and there you are. Those were your choices and they make you a bigot.

I hope you're not opening with this bored-to-tears anecdote in your speech.

Oh, snap! Who had 'my best mate's an *insert convenient minority figure here*' on the bullshit sweep?

Oh that's right: everyone did. Still not sure why it's relevant, seeing as you are actually two cheeks of the same arsehole, but carry on.

That would be the team that has peddled a sectarian agenda since its creation, teams who had open policies of not signing Catholic/Protestant players, teams who use the calling cards of sectarian hatred (eg 'tangerine' tops) for the purpose of their marketing schemes? And above all, following the side in the presence of thousands singing sectarian filth on a weekly basis?

Given all of the above it is simply not possible to follow the team and not the bigotry. The team is the bigotry: the club is sustained by it financially, the fans wallow in it to justify their own crackpot conspiracy theories. The only person you're deluding here is yourself: to everyone else you remain a bigot.

Unlucky.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

FFS.Where to start in this pile of pish. Ok. I'll give it a go.

Let's start in the past. Signing policy. Gone, not nice at the time but still GONE.

Guilty by association. Guilty of what? Singing songs you dont like. MOPE.

Filth around me? I presume you mean the rest of the Rangers support? Yea, all filth. BIGOT!!

My best mate. Think I'm making it up? Good answer, let's swap E- mails, the three of us, and debate how much I've swept it?

As for this pile of shite.That would be the team that has peddled a sectarian agenda since its creation, teams who had open policies of not signing Catholic/Protestant players.

Is it one team or two teams or back to one, cause I'm only aware of one team with sectarian signing policies, which would be Rangers up to the mid eighties, but if you know better........

Get over yourself, you self righteous p***k, look behind your own door/views before preaching to any one else.

I won't use the B word, however:

There are plenty of other teams out there without any of the religious baggage associated with them. If you associate with idiots, then be expected to be treated as an idiot. Doesn't matter how intelligent you might be on paper, your choices in life affect how folk treat you.

It is easy to walk away from the OF and the filth and hatred they bring. Personally, I'm looking forward forward to no OF games for 3 years and all the crap I get through work following the neds hitting, punching and stabbing each other. OF weekends are the short straw ones to work - I'm sure my taxes could be better spent. By supporting the OF you are only perpetuating the cycle of idiocy that goes with this pair of clubs.

I thought sevco might be good as it could be a fresh start for rangers but rather than use it for a new start with a different agenda they have focused on being as close a replica as possible. Sad that a good opportunity has been missed.

For anyone needing a summary:

There are universities in Scotland.

There are religions in the world.

Kincardine likes singing the classic Rangers songbook, but only as a celebration.

And in other, non thread-related news:

Charles Green has been asked to explain his pre-match comments to the SFA

Please let chuckie be unable to pay the chuckle bros. this tit for tat shite i have read in the last 7-8 pages makes me despair and be thankful i support a crappy wee team like ayr. i need a shower to get rid of this religion shite.

For people named Bigot.

37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.pngLook up bigotry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.40px-Wikiquote-logo-en.svg.pngWikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Bigotry"'Bigotry' is the state of mind of a "bigot", a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance".[1] Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including age, disability, dissension from popular opinions.

He who throws the first stone.

Maybe you should email this to Charles Green.

Seems he likes throwing stones.

Please let chuckie be unable to pay the chuckle bros. this tit for tat shite i have read in the last 7-8 pages makes me despair and be thankful i support a crappy wee team like ayr. i need a shower to get rid of this religion shite.

I can't see him having a problem raising the money. He isn't really putting that much in.

20 investors at 500k each. £10 million to see them through this current patch. Green also trying to shift season tickets by appealing to the orc masses with his "bigotry agenda/persecution complex" nonsense to add to this pot.

If the Tommy from Glasgow thing is to be believed a share issue in October to raise another £20 million. The orcs (and investers who read the MSM) may actually be daft enough to invest in the holding company. Sevco (or whatever they're calling themselves by then) still maintain controlling interest in the football club (again whatever they're calling themselves by then). Having said that, we all remember that they couldn't raise money when Murray tried it a few years back. And the RFF only raised a couple hundred grand when the club was actually dieing. Anyway, additional 20 million anticipated.

Lots of rumours Sevco have been promised top flight football next season. Again downside is that Green was made a lot of promises of the course of the summer which would have happened if not for the uproar from the other fans. Recurring them with my theory here is there would be alot of assumptions made by Green which may not actually come to fruition.

If things go back to the way they were next season (ie massive sweeping under the carpet) then Sevco could be a cash cow again. I think that's what Green and his investors see. 500k investment sees a potentially decent return. If it goes tits up then he sells everything to Tesco.

It really is a win/win investment for him.

Hughie being asked to explain himself is vaguely thread-related. I think the comments were a bit of a shot to nothing delivered to either incite the sceptical support to buy ST's or to scuttle the emerging newco before they got out the traps. If enough Orcs were convinced by such reverse-drivel then he may have a viable business on his hands. On the other hand, given they're still on probation as it were, there's every chance this will be the final straw in determining their league status and he's just added a little more poison to our game before he sells the assets and rides off to the Dales with his pockets stuffed with Scottish notes.

I can't see him having a problem raising the money. He isn't really putting that much in.

20 investors at 500k each. £10 million to see them through this current patch. Green also trying to shift season tickets by appealing to the orc masses with his "bigotry agenda/persecution complex" nonsense to add to this pot.

If the Tommy from Glasgow thing is to be believed a share issue in October to raise another £20 million. The orcs (and investers who read the MSM) may actually be daft enough to invest in the holding company. Sevco (or whatever they're calling themselves by then) still maintain controlling interest in the football club (again whatever they're calling themselves by then). Having said that, we all remember that they couldn't raise money when Murray tried it a few years back. And the RFF only raised a couple hundred grand when the club was actually dieing. Anyway, additional 20 million anticipated.

Lots of rumours Sevco have been promised top flight football next season. Again downside is that Green was made a lot of promises of the course of the summer which would have happened if not for the uproar from the other fans. Recurring them with my theory here is there would be alot of assumptions made by Green which may not actually come to fruition.

If things go back to the way they were next season (ie massive sweeping under the carpet) then Sevco could be a cash cow again. I think that's what Green and his investors see. 500k investment sees a potentially decent return. If it goes tits up then he sells everything to Tesco.

It really is a win/win investment for him.

You're actually forgetting about Pa Broons FF.:rolleyes:

He must have robbed at least £200 by now plus his own input ("Am poor man you know" - welcome to the club!).

It's all sorted!:D

FFS.Where to start in this pile of pish. Ok. I'll give it a go.

Let's start in the past. Signing policy. Gone, not nice at the time but still GONE.

Guilty by association. Guilty of what? Singing songs you dont like. MOPE.

Filth around me? I presume you mean the rest of the Rangers support? Yea, all filth. BIGOT!!

My best mate. Think I'm making it up? Good answer, let's swap E- mails, the three of us, and debate how much I've swept it?

As for this pile of shite.That would be the team that has peddled a sectarian agenda since its creation, teams who had open policies of not signing Catholic/Protestant players.

Is it one team or two teams or back to one, cause I'm only aware of one team with sectarian signing policies, which would be Rangers up to the mid eighties, but if you know better........

Get over yourself, you self righteous p***k, look behind your own door/views before preaching to any one else.

:lol:

Jesus, barely a page and VT's destroyed you.

Unlucky.

Edited by jupe1407

Aye, it seems to be very quiet on the Brown front. Maybe he has crawled back under his rock.

Can someone remind me, because i'm too lazy to hunt for it, when the EBT case is likely to take place? And what about the FTT tribunal?

The findings of the FTT have been expected since forever. However, the last time I saw any informed thought on a likely timescale, it was a tax expert comparing it to a previous instance when hearings had concluded in April and the findings were delivered in August of the year.

The 'dual contacts' investigation, and how it should be pursued, was due to be considered by the SPL at its meeting of 7 August. However:

1. In announcing the award of the conditional licence, the joint statement on Friday had a quote from cockwomble saying that he'd give a further announcement on the state of play this week.

2. It was widely rumoured that during the negotiations on the licence to play, Cevco had secured a concession that nothing would be done about the investigation until after the FTTT findings had been delivered.

.................so in other words, "anybody's guess" is the answer to both your questions!

Edited by Claymores

Thanks for that, Claymores.

Onto other matters, the following made me pwoud, vewy pwoud.

TUESDAY 31 JULY 2012

County to foot Motherwell bill

Ross County have offered to pay for Motherwell fans to make the 370-mile round trip to their Clydesdale Bank Premier League opener at Dingwall on Saturday.

Motherwell chief executive Leeann Dempster said: “I’d would like to acknowledge and thank Roy MacGregor and the rest of the board at Ross County FC for such a wonderful gesture.

“It’s a very welcome gesture and also a clear demonstration of football clubs in the SPL working together and showing solidarity in difficult financial times.”

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/county-to-foot-motherwell-bill.18295547

Mind you, i'm a County fan, travelling from Fife and I have to pay my own travel :(

Edited by Stagmaster

Thanks for that, Claymores.

Onto other matters, the following made me pwoud, vewy pwoud.

Mind you, i'm a County fan, travelling from Fife and I have to pay my own travel :(

Well done County!! Just goes to show, that by binning the Bigot Brothers that Brotherly love breaks out. Shame about you being out of pocket though.