Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tried it - cut out after the first five minutes. Is something sinister going on here? Has Cosgrove been declared an un-person and sent to room 101 fir reconditioning?

Same here - other peeps were saying this too above, thought Cyber had found a different link :(

You can't instinctively hate Catholics. If you could it would imply it's innate, which it isn't. If it was then it would be forgiveable, like hating spiders because you're frightened of them.

The whole point is that most The Rangers FC fans have learned to hate and the club has actively encouraged this trade in ignorance. This is what I find most depressing in any case.

Yes, you're right. 'Instinctively' was perhaps the wrong word as we are indeed talking about learned attitudes and behaviours. What I was getting at of course is that these people sing these songs and display the accompanying attitude as a gut reaction to the world they inhabit, without recourse to reason, thought or compassion. But you're correct - they don't have the excuse of responding to an innate instinct.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I have not one issue with Catholics. I certainly do not hate Catholics at all. I am a Protestant. This doesn't make me a hater. I firmly believe in, "Agree to disagree".

Stating that I am a Protestant Unionist is a matter of fact. It says nothing about hatred.

Oh come on. Football has always had non-football songs/chants. "The wheels on your house go round and round" has as much football content as, "Can you go a chicken supper, Bobby Sands." You are being slightly disengenuous here.

Oh and no need for your "Fcuk yer' Sevco by the way." We fucked ourselves. Royally ;)

Which is something that you share with all other Newco fans. Why do you think that it is?

I couldn't believe the arrogance of then man when he referred to Brechin as "this mob". How I was chuckling yesterday watching them being taken to extra time. A late Brechin winner would have been ten times sweeter than a late winner against England in the World Cup.

WHIT? This has gone too far.

People are taking leave of their senses never mind eye off the ball.

Tried it - cut out after the first five minutes. Is something sinister going on here? Has Cosgrove been declared an un-person and sent to room 101 fir reconditioning?

Happend to me as well the 2nd time I tried to listen to it. Hand of andy cameron or has anyone been having a go at David Icke and his lizard peoplesad.gif or maybe the bbc server is seriously overloaded?

I have not one issue with Catholics. I certainly do not hate Catholics at all. I am a Protestant. This doesn't make me a hater. I firmly believe in, "Agree to disagree".

Stating that I am a Protestant Unionist is a matter of fact. It says nothing about hatred.

I don't doubt you mate, but the expression of Unionist sentiment at football is designed to antagonise and send out a message of hate to the Roman catholic community in Scotland.

I'd imagine you're too intelligent to pretend otherwise.

Same here - other peeps were saying this too above, thought Cyber had found a different link :(

It cut off on me once but I just started again and got it for 2 hours.

IT'S NOT AN ORANGE PAYPAL CONSPIRACY.

eta ..overload on server sounds right, I listened this afternoon.

..........and it's cyDer -hic- theng you.

Edited by cyderspaceman

This thread is going to the dogs. Again.

STV reporting that Lawwell, Doncaster, Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen) & Kenny Cameron (Inverness) are part of a "steering group" which was set up to discuss commercial contracts.

Here's hoping they do better than the Reconstruction "steering group"...

Edited by HibeeJibee

I've nothing against Catholics protestants , but I do think it would improve community relations if they stopped harvesting the blood of Protestant catholic children for their rituals.

[/quote

I thought that was just the Free Church (Reformed)though might be getting them mixed up with the Free Church(Continuing)

sorry couldn't resist it........check pleasewink.gif

This thread is going to the dogs. Again.

Why do you say that ... is it because you didn't enjoy reading the rational and logical replies and answers that were posted in response to the comments and questions that you posted earlier?

Guest Kincardine

At least you are man enough to admit to that, unlike Green, McCoist, Jardine, Brown and a significantly high number of deluded mentally unstable others who are still blaming everyone else for their fate.

I'm pretty sure that many of the Gers fans who post on here see ourselves as culpable. Part of us knew we were overspending and part of us hoped, like a gambler, the next turn of the cards would make it all OK.

Sure we were mismanaged but we, as fans, wanted more and more success. We all wanked at the "if Celtic spend a fiver we'll spend a tenner" comment.

I'm pretty sure that many of the Gers fans who post on here see ourselves as culpable. Part of us knew we were overspending and part of us hoped, like a gambler, the next turn of the cards would make it all OK.

Sure we were mismanaged but we, as fans, wanted more and more success. We all wanked at the "if Celtic spend a fiver we'll spend a tenner" comment.

Ach man, that's a turn of phrase that could put a man off his teablink.gif

just goany no dae that

Edited by Heidthebaw

Why do you say that ... is it because you didn't enjoy reading the rational and logical replies and answers that were posted in response to the comments and questions that you posted earlier?

Erm, no :huh:... it's because of the insufferable round-in-circles singing/identity/denomination/Ulster/Eire stuff.

I thought that was just the Free Church (Reformed)though might be getting them mixed up with the Free Church(Continuing)

sorry couldn't resist it........check pleasewink.gif

I know, it's damn confusing. It's like the Jesuits and Opus Dei, which are the ones who hire albino assassins? Don't think Theology is my strong point.. blink.gif