Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Could be wrong, but I think the issue being referred to is more to do with them being on the SPL page rather than what they are called.

Nope, think you're right and I've got the wrong end of the stick. The PA announcement re acceptable nomenclature was just this morning so it was in my mind.

Haven't looked much at the BBC since joining this forum funnily enough but a quick glance shows the only TRFC stories on that page are with regards to Hughie's charismatic condemnation of SPL (and SFL) clubs in his pre-match dribble, and McCoist's little ride on the duh train about hostility from the SPL, so would appear to be in the right place content-wise.

It's almost as if they want to be thrown out of Scottish football.

Wait...

Not at all.

Everyone's a bigot, they're all out to get us, the authorities are victimising us, it's so unfair, I want to sign Ally on a 25 year contract.

He's simply trying to sell season tickets.

Got to hear OTB, posters comments did nothing to prepare me for the dinosaur prattlings of andy cameron. Feck sake it's becoming a trend on OTB to have these out of touch loonies on their show. Reminds me of folk paying dosh to visit the inmates of Bedlam(No that I'm old enough to have been there). Ac manged to wriggle out of the question about the old songs. p***k, bet he was belting it out on Sunday. Sooner these auld bigots are gone the better. Div was far too kind to the muppet.

Is it just me or have they pulled Saturdays off the ball recording.Was listening to it on the link supplied on earlier page when it stopped working,refreshed the page,and it now no longer seems to be available.I was loving Bandy Camerons rants too sad.gif

Is it just me or have they pulled Saturdays off the ball recording.Was listening to it on the link supplied on earlier page when it stopped working,refreshed the page,and it now no longer seems to be available.I was loving Bandy Camerons rants too sad.gif

Same thing happened to me about 5 minutes ago!

Got to hear OTB, posters comments did nothing to prepare me for the dinosaur prattlings of andy cameron. Feck sake it's becoming a trend on OTB to have these out of touch loonies on their show. Reminds me of folk paying dosh to visit the inmates of Bedlam(No that I'm old enough to have been there). Ac manged to wriggle out of the question about the old songs. p***k, bet he was belting it out on Sunday. Sooner these auld bigots are gone the better. Div was far too kind to the muppet.

"I'm not intelligent enough for all this legal stuff"

Basically saying "I'm a thick oldstyle rangers supporter and I'm not going to listen to

anything or read anything that might explain the situation to me

because then I would have to admit that my attitude is wrong"

Head in the sand.

eta my link stopped also, I just started again.

eta again. Div's knob joke wasn't edited out.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Same thing happened to me about 5 minutes ago!

No doubt because it was the 2 hours full show they must have pulled it to prevent any lawsuits for Bandy...he was being totally absurd with some of what he was saying,even Tam who is usually quite laid back was giving him pelters for saying they are still Rangers,and have been since 1872,and always will be.

Nope, think you're right and I've got the wrong end of the stick. The PA announcement re acceptable nomenclature was just this morning so it was in my mind.

Ha ha. Read this and took ages to realise that you do not have your

own personal public address sytem.:blink:

OTB seems to have been pulled. It is usually one of the first shows up so this is very strange. Can't imagine Cosgrove would be too happy with his show being hidden away so not to offend or so it can't be used as evidence of the idiocy that exists in large sections of the Oldco's support?

Ha ha. Read this and took ages to realise that you do not have your

own personal public address sytem.:blink:

Don't need one, Hughie, Sally, Bomber, Traynor, Jardine, Leggo, Provan, Cameron & Hateley all utilise the media on my behalf whenever I feel like humiliating the Orcs.