Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's amazing that it is "only a tiny minority" of supporters who behave like morons and give the club a bad name when talking about 50,000 at Ibrox. But it just so happens that those fans are the same moronic fans who always manage to get their hands on tickets for the away matches (4150 at Brechin I believe). What are the chances?????

The chance of that being a coincidence are zilch (0). wink.gif

Captain Sensible has been saying so for as long as I can remember, and has taken pelters for it, but Green's statement about bigotry playing a part in Sevco's being denied a place in the SPL just goes to prove that the old firm were built upon an exploitation of bigotry amongst their fans. It's the tin rattling that is going on now, and the former Rangers fans will lap it all up.

Captain Sensible has been saying so for as long as I can remember, and has taken pelters for it, but Green's statement about bigotry playing a part in Sevco's being denied a place in the SPL just goes to prove that the old firm were built upon an exploitation of bigotry amongst their fans. It's the tin rattling that is going on now, and the former Rangers fans will lap it all up.

CG said before the match yesterday, that he was going to London today to arrange some more investment in the club, i think also he said a month or so back that he would have 30m in place by the end of july, could it be he is getting an excuse in place, if it is not forthcoming, that his investors are shying away, because of the bigotry towards the club

Bigotry, bile, accusations cast against the leaders of the game in this country not to mention just about everyone else in it.

Bold stuff from a club on a TEMPORARY membership.

Ian Archer of The Herald Newspaper: “As a Scottish football club, they [Rangers] are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist.”

nologo.gif

not to mention banners about paedos??!!

What's the Hampden roar there - I take it some Sevco fan decided to celebrate his sides very first game by clobbing together a banner declaring someone a 'paedo'

Who was it aimed at ?

Perhaps he just mispelt 'panda' !? :P

CG said before the match yesterday, that he was going to London today to arrange some more investment in the club, i think also he said a month or so back that he would have 30m in place by the end of july, could it be he is getting an excuse in place, if it is not forthcoming, that his investors are shying away, because of the bigotry towards the club

Only the most moronic and bigoted of people in the UK continue to follow and support "Rangers" today. No credible businessmen will touch them with a barge poll. Only shysters and crooks with brass necks who care nothing about their personal reputations will consider investing in "Rangers". The biggest problem that the crooks and shysters who consider investing in "Rangers" face today is the fact that as soon as their names become know, their backgrounds, history and personal life will be thoroughly investigated by thousands of investigative journalists across the globe. wink.gif

What's the Hampden roar there - I take it some Sevco fan decided to celebrate his sides very first game by clobbing together a banner declaring someone a 'paedo'

Who was it aimed at ?

Perhaps he just mispelt 'panda' !? :P

No, but he did manage to mis-spell paedo. The polis will catch him no bother though, he's got "King Billie", "F**k the Pepo" & "1609" tattooed on his forearms.

Edited by Bob Roth

What facile pish!

Indeed!

Another journalist typing nonsense: "Small towns may reap economic benefits as supporters follow their team around Scotland." wink.gif

The truth is, individuals who have shops or pubs in each small town in Scotland may benefit a little financially due to those small towns being unfortunate enough to be invaded by bigoted moronic orcs - 2 days over a year for each small town invaded.

The people who actually live in those small towns will benefit nothing. Most of the individuals who own the shops and pubs in those small towns do not actually live in those small towns!

BBC Sport still talking about The Rangers on their SPL page....

The Press Association have decided that they will be referred to as "The Rangers FC" for this season at least. This means that about 70% of all MSM will be following suit.

Indeed!

Another journalist typing nonsense: "Small towns may reap economic benefits as supporters follow their team around Scotland." wink.gif

The truth is, individuals who have shops or pubs in each small town in Scotland may benefit a little financially due to those small towns being unfortunate enough to be invaded by bigoted moronic orcs - 2 days over a year for each small town invaded.

The people who actually live in those small towns will benefit nothing. Most of the individuals who own the shops and pubs in those small towns do not actually live in those small towns!

I've mentioned before that had EFFC drawn Sevco at home in the League Cup, then my pal who owns a "Mohammed Local Foodstore" had told me that he would regretfully have to draw down the metal shutters for the day and lose a day's trade as it simply wasn't worth the risk of his premises being trashed and his family being verbally abused or worse by the pack of marauding neanderthals who swallow swallow Cevco. So much for the economic gain eh?!

thank feck for pie and bovril. a few times ive come on here furious and wanting to rant about something only to find many have already spouted and in a better more articulate way than mysel.

anyway either green is an ignorant fud who knows nothing of the scottish game. the whole point is that rangers are so big BECAUSE of bigotry you imbicle!

OR he's just reading forums and spouting out what the rangers fans want to hear

The Press Association have decided that they will be referred to as "The Rangers FC" for this season at least. This means that about 70% of all MSM will be following suit.

Could be wrong, but I think the issue being referred to is more to do with them being on the SPL page rather than what they are called.