Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I suspect you already know the answer to that question. It's a terribly easy one.

Actually there are two answers.

1 There aren't many ( yes, I feel that I spelled that correctly)

2 They are just as afraid to say anything (at close range)

as you or I would be.(well me anyway)

FACT!

Edited by cyderspaceman

Biggest heap of Pish that I have read in a long time. By definition Domestic means your own country. The Rangers can also play in the European Leagues once they have been established for long enough and are good enough.

And 'their own country' is the UK.

Scotland is not a country. :huh: Point already made in the article.

What's the deadline this week? Always a friday deadline......:rolleyes:

Today's deadline is 13.59 for the Ramsdens balls to be heated up... so that Gordon Smith can make the 2nd round draw. My only surprise is that Andy Cameron isn't assisting him.

I think Pie & Bovril's finest literay agent should pen an appropriate letter questioning the latest antics of SEVCO and it's representatives (including the Orc supporters) and question their plans for dealing with it.

A template could be provided here so we can lodge our query 'en masse' :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Lodge" and "mass" in the same sentence! Pass the smelling salts...

Today's deadline is 13.59 for the Ramsdens balls to be heated up... so that Gordon Smith can make the 2nd round draw. My only surprise is that Andy Cameron isn't assisting him.

I see that Gordon Smith is now going to be writing for the " Sunday Post "..touted as the Biggest Signing of the summer !..starting next sunday Gordon will be drawing on his knowledge - and tapping into his contacts inside the game - to bring a fantastic new column...jnins crivvens help my boab i canny wait ..no to buy the SP

I see that Gordon Smith is now going to be writing for the " Sunday Post "..touted as the Biggest Signing of the summer !..starting next sunday Gordon will be drawing on his knowledge - and tapping into his contacts inside the game - to bring a fantastic new column...jnins crivvens help my boab i canny wait ..no to buy the SP

Can you back up that allegation? I'm of the understanding he had no contact with anyone. You're in trouble, now!

Actually there are two answers.

1 There aren't many any ( yes, I feel that I spelled that correctly)

2 They are just as afraid to say anything (at close range)

as you or I would be.(well me anyway)

FACT!

Fixed. Association with any form of this vile institution precludes decency.

And 'their own country' is the UK.

Scotland is not a country. :huh: Point already made in the article.

Were you looking for something to do before the next Team "GB" football game. Scotland is very much a country my friend and is recognised as so by many bodies including the UN.

Were you looking for something to do before the next Team "GB" football game. Scotland is very much a country my friend and is recognised as so by many bodies including the UN.

and in football terms, given thats what he's talking about, it is also recognised as such by uefa and fifa, thats why we have the sfa and the scottish national side.