Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the oldco had been relegated under Duff & Phelps watch surely they'd still have moved to liquidate.

No-one was willing to pay for oldco and the potential tax liability.

Would the problem just have shifted to the SFL earlier? Would the end result have differed?

Liquidation was always on the cards due to the non payment of PAYE and NI no matter what happened Liquidation was the end game.

What you really have to ask given this is HMRC policy why so many continued to suggest publicly for the CVA.

HMRC want the opportunity to rip it open and start apportioning blame and any illegal actions.

Welcome to the Div 3 forum.

Read comments from the Rangers fans who have posted on this forum. You will see lots of regret, contrition and apology. You will also see many comments about us being happy to start anew - and gratitude to the SFL about accepting us in to the league. You will also see the odd 'arsehole' comment but that's usually been shot down by sane fans. We simply want to complete our first season with acquiting ourselves well in the league and to do our best in the cup competitions that we're involved with.

The idea of, "Newco starts the game of bullying through its media" is utterly preposterous. You have not one single shred of evidence other than the banal ramblings of an idiot.

Green? McCoist? Jardine? Hately? Traynor? Young? Brown? You must be more specific - state clearly which particular idiot and which ramble.

Welcome to the Div 3 forum.

Read comments from the Rangers fans who have posted on this forum. You will see lots of regret, contrition and apology. You will also see many comments about us being happy to start anew - and gratitude to the SFL about accepting us in to the league. You will also see the odd 'arsehole' comment but that's usually been shot down by sane fans. We simply want to complete our first season with acquiting ourselves well in the league and to do our best in the cup competitions that we're involved

In that case , you'll need to get the other 'odd' arseholes in the Sevco support to sign up to p&b , so that the sane fans on the div3 threads can shoot them down in flames !

On todays evidence ........ you'll need a few tankers of fuel and a fcukin flame thrower !

I wish you all the best of luck :D

Charles Green statement highlights how alike both halves of the Old Firm are.

Both claim that the rest of Scottish football have a sectarian agenda against their own club!.....

and this in a country where the vast majority of people have no interest in religion whatsoever.

There is no "Old Firm" today. You are falling for the corporate media bullshitters who desire you to believe that it still exists. You should also know that religious beliefs are not required by any individuals who participate in sectarian behaviour.

The JJB contract with oldco Rangers is a strange one. It looks like it has seamlessly moved to Rangers newco.

Oldco Rangers were receiving a minimum annual royalty of £3 million per year from JJB. This 10 year contract started in June 2006.

Were oldco Rangers due this annual sum back in June? If so, was this money made available to the creditors? Has the payment been delayed?

Is it a coincidence that newco bought oldco assets in June?

Food for thought guys. My first post on here.

Edited by Marks Designer Cakes

Guest Kincardine

They were seen clearly and heard loudly singing The Famine Song. The crowd were being filmed by an officer of the law who was filming with a camcorder and by the BBC cameras filming the match.

It will be interesting to see what the authorities, Police, SFL and SFA do about it. wink.gif

It could easily lead to them not receiving a full SFA licence and the new club being expelled from Scottish football altogether.

Is this The Famine Song that you're referring to:

The words are:

Four men had a dream

To start up a football team

But they had no money, no kit, not even a ball

But they carried on

And The Rangers were born

54 titles

We're still going strong.

Feel free to argue with/take the piss out of the sentiments but also make sure that you quote all of the offensive words when you write to The SFA/UEFA/FIFA/FARE and The Irish Embassy.

Edited by Kincardine

Green & Murray had another wee nibble after the game yesterday. In particular Greens comments about looking forward to seeing certain clubs balance sheets at the end of the season, nice sentiments.

In todays Scotsman and no doubt other less salubrious publications.

What has happened to Rangers is not through bigotry but due to their own mismanagement , no one else is involved other than the custodians of Rangers Football Club as they once were. There is no conspiracy by a religious group just corrupt foolhardy men who used a football club as a vehicle for their own publicity and kudos. Charles Green is another in that mould and for him to say what has occurred was anything other than the previous owners own deceit brings the game into disrepute.

It is wilful misinformation to blame anything or anyone but David Murray and Craig Whyte. Not Lloyds bank , not the SPL, not Neil Lennon or Peter Lawell not the SFA, or all the other clubs. There is only one club who have to answer the charge of bringing the game into disrepute over 10 years.

How do you sort that mess out ? The ramifications of one clubs actions has the potential to throw the world game into meltdown.

Those players illegally registered who went on to play in domestic , European and International games, how do you honestly sort that mess out ??

Today I was disgusted to see the phrase Rangers used by everyone at BBC Alba I wonder how the creditors remember them poor b*****ds who were cheated of their remunerations for services or investors.

Same name ,same crest , same strips, same obnoxious supporters singing the same distasteful songs. They are not worth saving if they are not willing to change .

As others have said they hoped the separation of the cheeks would allow the supporters who claim things are getting better and it will eventually die out , well sorry it is not quick enough. The only way to kill this crap off is to rid ourselves of the problem.

How will you get either to give up when they display an intolerance to change.

Well said Sir.

The words are:

Four men had a dream

But they carried on

54 titles

Feel free to argue with/take the piss out of the sentiments but also make sure that you quote all of the offensive words when you write to The SFA/UEFA/FIFA/FARE and The Irish Embassy.

Was wondering if you would kindly supply us with all the other songs sang during the game?

No?

Didn't think so. dry.gif

The words are:

Four men had a dream

But they carried on

54 titles

Is that song about The Rangers football club or Sevco 5088?

Either the "54 titles" or the "still going strong" bit is a lot of pish but the rest is fairly accurate for either!

I've got to admit there was a lot that stuck in the craw yesterday, that brand new shiny football team that has just entered our game looked and sounded an awfy lot like the bitter toxic club that completely ruined Scottish football over the previous two decades.

I'm no legal eagle but it just didn't seem right that this new business are blatantly allowed to rip off the customers of the old business whilst sticking two fingers up at the creditors of the old business! I know the law can be an ass though!

Also Chuck Green actually said that Bigotry is to blame for his clubs fate. Damn sure it is, without the support of the like minded individuals in the establishment this shiny new club wouldn't have had a sniff at an uncontested application to Division 3.

From a Sevco "Fan" in a Scotsman article:

Scott Brown, from Montrose, described the situation as “a new adventure”. He said: “I’ve been following them for 20 years, and I’m not going to stop now. If they played on the streets, I’d watch from the pavement. I’ll miss the Old Firm games, but I won’t miss the rest – I’ve got no care for any of the
others, especially after what’s happened.

Typical knuckledragger, and before I get shot down, yes we are as guilty in carrying likeminded a**eholes as well.:angry:

Green & Murray had another wee nibble after the game yesterday. In particular Greens comments about looking forward to seeing certain clubs balance sheets at the end of the season, nice sentiments.

In todays Scotsman and no doubt other less salubrious publications.

Green should be worrying about his own balance sheet...with displays like that yesterday he'll be lucky too see five thousand a game in the stands once the weather sets in. He's clearly been advised by the likes of mccoist n jardine on how to play to the natives....a very poor choice long term imo ...but then again not his first

Now that spivco have actually kicked a ball, would somebody who lives north of the border give us a run down on the inevitable social unrest and armageddon situation up there. Do we need the aircraft carrier and missile batteries protecting the olympics redeployed???

Now that spivco have actually kicked a ball, would somebody who lives north of the border give us a run down on the inevitable social unrest and armageddon situation up there. Do we need the aircraft carrier and missile batteries protecting the olympics redeployed???

Me, on a 3rd Division forum, on a Monday, with my reputation? Ayyyeee sayyyy.

There was a lot of social unrest and anti-social behaviour yesterday at Brechin. At least six polystyrene cups and five crisp packets were dropped, and there was a criminal mis-spelling of the word(?) "paedo" (peado).

He's clearly been advised by the likes of mccoist n jardine on how to play to the natives....a very poor choice long term imo ...but then again not his first

Yes, after hearing McCoist's comments on Friday and Green's yesterday, I can only assume a decision has been made to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

They've got their work cut out to sustain it though, because as denominators go, we're talking very, very low indeed.

The words are:

Four men had a dream

But they carried on

54 titles

On the radio i heard -- loud and clear -- the "We are Rangers, Super Rangers" song, with the "We hate Celtic, ****** b*****ds" line in there being shouted audibly by many.

Why are Rangers fans still singing this? Why are decent Rangers fans not objecting?

Leggo's struggling here - http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ - Green playing the bigot card has got him all confuzzled

Yes, not up to his usual standard. The repetition is nowhere near as relentless as in his better work. I think he's maybe made the mistake of trying to write when semi-sober.

Come on Leggo - back on the sauce. We deserve better.

Edited by Monkey Tennis