Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And what, I may ask, are we meant to make of this insane broadside by Green?

Is it ok to rip the shit out of every other club now that you've got some sort of membership Charles, eh?

I'm staggered. In this whole miasma of arrogant fuckwittery, that is the most gobsmacking interview yet.

We'll make a lot of friends along the way I'm sure and while our former friends have the difficulties they are going to face Rangers and the fans will have an enjoyable few years walking through the divisions."

:blink:

Is it ok to rip the shit out of every other club now that you've got some sort of membership Charles, eh?

Now that the Sevco Works XI have got a licence on the way, we can expect further outbursts from both bitter Ally and the boorish Yorkshireman Green.

Both men are angry, bitter, lashing out at all around them. I have no sympathy for either, but McCoist is a Rangers legend, player and manager. He did his best in a Scotland shirt, and he is part of the Scottish football scene. I don't agree with any of McCoist's vitriol, but I understand his hurt.

Green can just fcuk off. Preferably with Traynor.

Fcuk yer' Sevco.

I'm staggered. In this whole miasma of arrogant fuckwittery, that is the most gobsmacking interview yet.

:blink:

Just read it. Absolute fuckwit. His us against them attitude will haunt him and his disgusting chav fans later.

I don't know all the ins and outs, but what if no team apart from Rangers wanted Black? Is he just meant to stay unemployed? :unsure:

The reason Hearts didn't keep him wasn't to do with wages etc apparently, but because of that cocaine shite last year. Most other clubs were probably in the same boat.

So does anyone have an answer to the above?

The only incorrect thing he said was "but it will be the beginning for many other clubs"

It began years ago

Go choke on your buckfast you whiney accented streak of pish. smile.gif

I liked this bit:

" "Rangers and the fans will have an enjoyable few years walking through the divisions." Green indicated there would be no job losses as a result of Rangers starting the new season in the bottom tier "

Was the word "walking" a wise choice? Is he implying that they'll walk each league. They probably will, but it's disrespectful of him to say so.

As for no job losses, it brings us back to questions about the viability of them operating in the 3rd division.

So does anyone have an answer to the above?

I've no idea. I struggle to believe that Undead Rangers were his best or even only option, but I'm not the lad's agent. Certainly, if I was a professional player, I'd avoid I Can't Believe It's Not Rangers like the plague.

Hopefully Black gets a career ending injury. Fud

Totally uncalled for, the guy is only taking up an opportunity open to him, no worse than any former Rangers player from refusing transferring to Sevco. Black may feel he can get more security and earn more in that period and simply sees it as the best deal open to him.

Ok some people move jobs for more money whenever they can while you get people who are quite happy to plod along in the same job for the same company for years.

"It's the end of the problems for Rangers but it will be the beginning for many other clubs."

"This is Rangers and will always be Rangers."

_61872633_charles_green.jpg

Yes, sure it is ... to you auld yin, it can be whatever you want to call it. But to everyone else, it, you, your predecessors and your successors will always and forever be known as

The Cheating B*****ds. wink.gif

Totally uncalled for, the guy is only taking up an opportunity open to him, no worse than any former Rangers player from refusing transferring to Sevco. Black may feel he can get more security and earn more in that period and simply sees it as the best deal open to him.

Ok some people move jobs for more money whenever they can while you get people who are quite happy to plod along in the same job for the same company for years.

Blacks an odious little man and it's probably only by good fortune that one of his many reckless tackles haven't ended some other players career.

If anybody's going to be on the end of a career finishing tackle then it really couldn't happen to a nicer individual than Black IMO.

Couple of points.

Traynor reminds me of the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons.

Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah. Don't listen to him as it is merely a loud whining noise with no significance or import.

The breathtaking thing is the BBC still give him the vehicle to broadcast.

An utter disgrace.

As for Chuck Green. Complete arrogant buffoon.

Clearly at the right 'club' then.

Whats with all the spite and hatred?

The new tv deal featuring the famous Glasgow Rangers has probably saved most of the SIL (spl) clubs from going down the tubes.

Show a little respect folks.

Couple of points.

Traynor reminds me of the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons.

Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah. Don't listen to him as it is merely a loud whining noise with no significance or import.

The breathtaking thing is the BBC still give him the vehicle to broadcast.

An utter disgrace.

As for Chuck Green. Complete arrogant buffoon.

Clearly at the right 'club' then.

Phone his phone in and tell him about it, thats the whole point of his outbursts 8)

Whats with all the spite and hatred?

The new tv deal featuring the famous Glasgow Rangers has probably saved most of the SIL (spl) clubs from going down the tubes.

Show a little respect folks.

I have no respect for cheats or bigots.