Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Traynor is an idiot.. Rangers and their fans would never have agreed to SPL with three seasons 25 point deduction and half home gate money to other SPL clubs to stay in the SPL. He is a buffoon.

Edited by LeithKillie

Jim Fucking head bleed Traynor. Rangers will stay in the SPL .Wrong. Rangers will be voted into Division 1. Wrong. SKY will withdraw. Wrong.

JIM IS BACK Now he is back with Rangers will be in the SPL next season because Sky will not be interested if they are not.

He gets everything wrong. Utter twat in the leggo mould

If we could get him to sit next to Andy Cameron could we take them both out at the same time?

I'd be happy for the UN to un-ban cluster munitions just for this task. Add wee Chico in there at the same time with the rest of the succulent lambs and other associated fuckwits (Wullie Puller, the Andy Gorams, Mark Hateley, etc)

The reason Sevco Works XI are going for 'name' players like Black and Beattie is very simple. It is the same reason they never shipped out 'name' players after Feb 14...

Arrogance.

They are the famous Glasgow Rangers. Despite bleeding cash left, right, and centre - they simply wouldn't allow a team of kids to be visibly horsed by Celtic. Similarly in Div 3 - they cannot have a team sheet that contains unknown names that frankly sully the shirt.

Fine. Their call. I get the impression that they'd accept going the way of Third Lanark rather than face up to their new reality and run with a squad that reflects that reality.

Hell mend them.

Please cease saying Third Lanark in the context of Rangers, it feels so unclean. :(

Third Lanark were murdered by crooks wanting to flog the land for cash, completely different from the Ibrorcs hordes.

Rangers are more like the Flo Jo of football, used illegal methods to win medals that ultimately killed them but their supporters think that doesn't count cos they still won & it shouldn't be held against them.

Hopefully Black gets a career ending injury. Fud

Can't understand why any player with any ambition at all would want to play for the Buns in division three. Who looks at that toxic pile of corruption and thinks, Yup, that's the club for me?

Well, obviously Ian Black does, but you know what I mean.

Can't understand why any player with any ambition at all would want to play for the Buns in division three.

I can sort of understand the Norn Iron types. Who wouldn't want to play for their national team. Black is just a terrible, terrible person.

I don't know all the ins and outs, but what if no team apart from Rangers wanted Black? Is he just meant to stay unemployed? :unsure:

The reason Hearts didn't keep him wasn't to do with wages etc apparently, but because of that cocaine shite last year. Most other clubs were probably in the same boat.

Just heard the Traynor stuff on the radio.

It was staggering jibberish. I honestly think he's lost it a bit. Up until now, I thought there was a certain logic to what he was saying, even if he was constantly misjudging and getting his prediction wrong. His stuff today about them being put in the top flight for next season however, was utterly senseless. When pressed, he didn't even attempt a coherent explanation, choosing instead to simply repeat himself.

He sounded more like a clueless former player than the sports editor of a national paper.