Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The SPL has played an absolute blinder here, they got everything they want and Rangers were left with f**k all.

Steven-Thompson-240x300.jpg

Also fair play to McCoist for so utterly destroying his reputation. I didn't think he had it in him, maybe he's taking tips from Neil Lennon.

Edited by Supras

The latest piece on bbc sport website seems to suggest the only hold up is wether the duel contract investigation goes ahead or not.

Interesting the conditions of the temp licence includes the words they reserve their position regarding ebt investigation that's interesting.

Oh do shut up eh?

It'll be water off a f*cking duck's back for most of us I'll bet.

So you admit you've been cheating, stealing results from teams, lying, robbing the government an just generally the most debased "institution" in Scotland, but you canna take yer punishment and you're proud of that?

Crawl back into your bottle of buckie, in your manky 80's rangers top (BTW you're not rangers anymore), and try not to drag your knuckles too much.

Scum and vermin since 18something; scum and vermin 2012-............you go bust again!

Incredible - McCoist continuing to spout libelous pish - FFS compliance officer get a grip of the fat balloon :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

For the most Allys saying the same thing that most fans on here are saying about Doncaster and Regan, whats the problem?

Aslo this quote sums it up for me ""And having said they don't want us - they do want a bigger share of the TV money that our presence will bring to the SFL and its clubs. Never mind sporting integrity - where is the moral integrity there"

Spot on Ally, spot on.

So you admit you've been cheating, stealing results from teams, lying, robbing the government an just generally the most debased "institution" in Scotland, but you canna take yer punishment and you're proud of that?

Crawl back into your bottle of buckie, in your manky 80's rangers top (BTW you're not rangers anymore), and try not to drag your knuckles too much.

Scum and vermin since 18something; scum and vermin 2012-............you go bust again!

Haven't you got anything original to hit me with ya balloon? biggrin.gif

We are not signing anyone on that sort of money :lol: We're reducing our wagebill :rolleyes:

P.S we've signed over the media rights to keep the SIL (spl) clubs afloat, so be happy with that.

For almighty fucks sake.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MEDIA RIGHTS TO YOUR LEAGUE OR CUP GAMES.

They are the SFL/SFAs and they can sell them to whoever wants to pay for them, whether that's the BBC, SKY, ESPN, the SPL, or any bugger else.

Oh and I'll believe you are reducing your wage bill when you sell Wallace/McCulloch and stop playing Bocanegra/Edu in bounce games.

SPL want to investigate if Rangers have used EBT to gain an advantage

Rangers simply want to have the right to legally challenge the findings of this investigation if they dont agree with them, SPL want to deny Rangers this so they can be judge jury and executioner

Have you got tin foil wrapped around your head permanently ?

Do yourself a favour and step away from the keyboard.

No one has it in for your club except those who were Rangers men.

Have you asked yourself how much of Mr Murray's own money did he actually put into your club ?

So you believe the evidence already submitted to the public on the Beeb is a fabrication and HMRC have been wrongly chasing money that wasn't owed to them. All those side contracts which would prove players were illegally registered in accordance with SFA rules.

1343422381[/url]' post='6472686']

laugh.gif Classic stuff.

One of the greatest stories in the history of sport. That Gretna did a few years back already rolleyes.gif

Hope the ending to this particular high-budget fairytale is the same.

Yes it's epic stuff , will rangers get back into the splohmy.gif

For the most Allys saying the same thing that most fans on here are saying about Doncaster and Regan, whats the problem?

Aslo this quote sums it up for me ""And having said they don't want us - they do want a bigger share of the TV money that our presence will bring to the SFL and its clubs. Never mind sporting integrity - where is the moral integrity there"

Spot on Ally, spot on.

i keep reading shite like this .

what exactly is wrong with the other scottish clubs wanting rangers to be sufficiently punished for their many crimes, whilst not wanting to lose a fortune in income due to losses that arent their fault but are directly the fault of rangers?

how is that incompatible with sporting integrity?

I would be amazed if any non Orc think Rangers have been punished enough at all lol

Fixed that for you - considering the royal shafting they've given each and every team they've "competed" against for decades, they've got away with everything except, just maybe, the 14 trophies they cheated their way to. Now debt-free*, and dragging their horrible hordes across Scotland until they get back to their "rightful" place, alongside their business partners.

* Except for the footballing debts they have to repay, and some mental Div 3 wages, and the upkeep of their facilities, and the non-playing staffs' wages........

He he he, dead by Christmas. Ta, Santa!

Fixed that for you - considering the royal shafting they've given each and every team they've "competed" against for decades, they've got away with everything except, just maybe, the 14 trophies they cheated their way to. Now debt-free*, and dragging their horrible hordes across Scotland until they get back to their "rightful" place, alongside their business partners.

* Except for the footballing debts they have to repay, and some mental Div 3 wages, and the upkeep of their facilities, and the non-playing staffs' wages........

He he he, dead by Christmas. Ta, Santa!

* Don't forget that they start £5.5miillion in debt as Green will want his money back..

For almighty fucks sake.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MEDIA RIGHTS TO YOUR LEAGUE OR CUP GAMES.

They are the SFL/SFAs and they can sell them to whoever wants to pay for them, whether that's the BBC, SKY, ESPN, the SPL, or any bugger else.

Oh and I'll believe you are reducing your wage bill when you sell Wallace/McCulloch and stop playing Bocanegra/Edu in bounce games.

Just because you use caps that doesn't make your dense points anymore valid. At no point have i said that Rangers own media rights, they should have went to the SFL not the SPL in some dodgy deal.

Haven't you got anything original to hit me with ya balloon? biggrin.gif

Bless you my son.

Ave Maria.

Now go look up dictionary definitions of "cheat", "scum" "liar" "bigot" and it'll say "see the-club-formerly-known-as-rangers"

Look up "moron", "knucledragger" and "twat" and it'll read "see McRuffian"

Oh, and make sure you dinna have one of the new ones that doesn't have "gullible" in it :blink: