Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers have not released any season tickets yet, just the price that will be sold at as soon as the powers that be grant the licence and transfer the membership

Dont worry tho I am sure we will pass your teams sales so far with in the 1st 10 mins.

Arrogant as ever, no wonder fans of SFL clubs hate you lot. Why don't you just p*ss off to the Third Division forum where you diddy clubs belong. :lol: :lol:

Rangers have not released any season tickets yet, just the price that will be sold at as soon as the powers that be grant the licence and transfer the membership

Dont worry tho I am sure we will pass your teams sales so far with in the 1st 10 mins

You're new around here, we like deadlines & 10 mins is up there amongst the best.

Ok, cutting it fine, eh? Thought Green had sold about 400 the other week. I understand the Club Deck debenture holders have been shafted - is that correct?

There was some season tickets sold before they were put on hold. The debenture holders and share holders lost the lot but kind old Charlie is willing to sell them new ones.

Ok, cutting it fine, eh? Thought Green had sold about 400 the other week. I understand the Club Deck debenture holders have been shafted - is that correct?

So in effect Tedi is saying they've shafted more season ticket holders, in 10 mins, than other clubs have in total?

Just thinking, there'll not be a dry eye in Govan tonight - a full stadium, super-fit international sportsmen, media fawning over them and Union Jack bunting everywhere.

Just a pity its in London. :lol:

Dungs Park or Tannidump :lol:

There was some season tickets sold before they were put on hold. The debenture holders and share holders lost the lot but kind old Charlie is willing to sell them new ones.

An uncle of mine bought one of those 'season tickets for life' in the club deck (he married into our lot, no blood tie, phew)

No bad auld fella to be fair, he died about eight years ago & left it to his 'laddie' who is a wee fud. Does that mean its now null and void. ?

Temporary license until they are able to get a proper one. :lol:

I've never heard anything so fucking silly in my life. If they aren't ready to play football, get them punted and replaced by a club who is able.

An uncle of mine bought one of those 'season tickets for life' in the club deck (he married into our lot, no blood tie, phew)

No bad auld fella to be fair, he died about eight years ago & left it to his 'laddie' who is a wee fud. Does that mean its now null and void. ?

Exactly, why no one in the media has pulled Murray up about this is a disgrace.

Exactly, why no one in the media has pulled Murray up about this is a disgrace.

Which Murray? The current arrogant bawbag one masquerading in a club tie and cheap suit, or the old Minty one, who fcuked your club over good and proper?

Just checking. You can never be sure which individual Sevco fans are blaming for their club's ills these days. It's hard to keep up.