Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They were granted temporary membership so they could fufill the fixture and so it isn't postponed and all the problems that would cause.

Two reasons:

1) They didn't want to postpone the game so close to the match.

2) Discussions haven't gone on long enough to make a decision either way, it's better to postpone it than rush it and get it wrong.

It's a temporary stay and is, obviously, the sensible thing to do in the circumstances. People don't see this because they have been blinded by the revolutionary fervor and think everything that the SFA or SPL do is wrong.

;

Rangers are very unlikely to get refused membership, everyone knows this, but at the same time we are not going to give in to their ludicrous demands because we have been time pressurized.

You got a link for this temporary membership my brave friend?

P.S it's the sporting integrity league who are insisiting on ludicrous demands to get their mucky paws on media rights which have F all to do with them.

Other clubs have the right of appeal too ;)

Are you still appealing against your decision to piss off and leave this thread to the grown-ups?

Because we really won't miss your nonsensical bollocks. In the space of a few minutes - rangers are this, rangers are that, D&P are acting for rangers....

Your club's dead, Sunshine. Deal with it.

They still by protocol would wait until the club sorts it's affairs and let them return it ... I could imagine the social unrest it would cause amongst the thick Orcs if they had snatched it earlier .. FFS .. you really that dumb ????

Edit: I take back the bit about a fishing troll .. credited you with some modicum of intelligence ... how wrong was I on that score,

Rangers cannot demand that Duff and Phelps do anyhting, it's up to D&P and them alone to hand over the membership. It really is that simple my friend.

Rangers cannot demand that Duff and Phelps do anyhting, it's up to D&P and them alone to hand over the membership. It really is that simple my friend.

Are you REALLY that stupid? D&P are rangers in this instance - they are STILL the admin crew, they STILL hold the SPL share. They still hold the SFA membership.

The SFL membership (still to be ratified) is owned by some mob called Sevco 5088, or Sevco Scotland. NOT rangers. Simpleswink.gif

But not to appeal the outcome of the original appeal or any outcome after that !!! ;)

As long as the original appeals result is 100% within the law ;) but that is not what is being discussed here ;)

Are you REALLY that stupid? D&P are rangers in this instance - they are STILL the admin crew, they STILL hold the SPL share. They still hold the SFA membership.

The SFL membership (still to be ratified) is owned by some mob called Sevco 5088, or Sevco Scotland. NOT rangers. Simpleswink.gif

You're still on here then i see, disappointed in the admin of this board.

Every club has it's problems not just Rangers

That is true but not many have deliberately avoided paying tax to scupper ten years of wilfully playing players under dual contracts all to save Sir David going to the other big house.

The SPL don't need Rangers permission to investigate Rangers or to hold a hearing concerning EBT's, the problem is that Rangers are rightly refusing to waive their right of appeal and the sporting integrity league are trying to use it as leverage to get Rangers media rights.

Next time get your facts right.

SWEET!! Rangers. Facts. HA!

Anyway i'll finish up by hoping that the sporting integrity league do the decent thing and allow us to play in the SFL without trying to 'steal' our media rights.

Afterall how many SPL chairmen claimed that "we pure don't need Rangers so we don't"?

Learn to live without us and let us play in our own league without all this skullduggery.