Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is a "conditional" or "temporary" approval of transfer of membership something which actually exists anywhere in the rules, or is it a concept being dreampt-up for this occasion?

Scottis football authorities in "making something up to benefit the Establishment Club" shocker

If there is to be some "fudge", it wouldn't surprise me if the meeting finishes this evening, meaning any announcement flies under the radar of the Olympic opening ceremony.

Fudge, Fudge, Glorious Fudge,

It's down at Hampden they hide,

The joke of the toon is the SFA Board Room

Over dual contracts that Rangers had lied

This is their story, this is their song.

Swallow the Orcs pish, & it's sure to go wrong

They owe HMRC several million grand

Let's just cut to the chase & get the f**kers banned!

Bizarre. Why aren't they just letting Brechin have a bye, as a result of Sevco having no license? I very much doubt even Fat Sally and Green actually care about progressing in the Ramsdens Cup. Of course, they should be kicked out entirely, but eliminating them from the opening rounds of the cup until the league kick-off turns the screw on the cheats: particularly in the League Cup.

Just back from a trip to Glasgow. First time I've ever been there and not seen an Sevco strip of any vintage.

Saw Jim Traynor though: sitting in yon big hotel at Queen Street looking sadly out at George Square.

Looked sad you say ? Poor guy !

I'd have offered to give him a lift...........to the Erskine Bridge ph34r.gif

Bizarre. Why aren't they just letting Brechin have a bye, as a result of Sevco having no license? I very much doubt even Fat Sally and Green actually care about progressing in the Ramsdens Cup. Of course, they should be kicked out entirely, but eliminating them from the opening rounds of the cup until the league kick-off turns the screw on the cheats: particularly in the League Cup.

They may not care about the Ramsdens Cup, but they need it.

Games equate to cashflow, and no games = no cash, and that club is costing Green money every day.

Francis Devine ‏@Devine75Devine

@DEVILSADVOKAT Can you tell me if RFC PLC still own rangers media rights.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

@Devine75Devine well RFC PLC is still operational company

Is this part of the hold up?

Looked sad you say ? Poor guy !

I'd have offered to give him a lift...........to the Erskine Bridge ph34r.gif

Have you seen the new fencing on the bridge? Best of luck giving the corpulent oaf a punty-up so he can launch himself off.

Have you seen the new fencing on the bridge? Best of luck giving the corpulent oaf a punty-up so he can launch himself off.

I'm sure there wouldn't be a shortage of offers to help........especially round here !