Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Advice needed, off out tonight wifes side family, one of brother in laws is a sevco fan but before it he was an Airdrieonian. Given his track record what is the best way to go about getting him to become a Celtic fan?

Going by his track record, starting a rumour that the club are dying might swing it.

With that track record, I'd say he's a lost cause. Euthanasia seems appropriate, get in quick before he's allowed to breed!

Advice needed, off out tonight wifes side family, one of brother in laws is a sevco fan but before it he was an Airdrieonian. Given his track record what is the best way to go about getting him to become a Celtic fan?

Well according to yesterdays "Daily Retard", its this;

"THE SPL and SFL were last night close to agreeing a £1.2million deal with Sky for the rights to show 45 Rangers matches over the next three seasons.

An announcement on the deal – believed to work out at an average of £27,000 a game – is expected within the next 48 hours."

So, if the money is shared out equally between all SFL clubs, we all get a massive £13,333 a season. Someone should tell the fucking idiots who run our game, that they are supposed to SELL Scottish football, not just give it away.

ps I wonder if that deal would include showing some SFL football that does not involve Sevco?

mair chance of craig whyte buying sellick biggrin.gif

Really can't get over how bad a deal the SFL have accepted.

I'm as angry now as at any point during this shambles.

Edited by ayrmad

Plenty rumours and comments abound on Twitter (I know, I know) that Sevco are going to be granted a temporary "licence", for this weekend.

Surely not?

A 1 day licence to allow the game at Brechin to go ahead

Temporary licence?

So zombie son of Rangers will be a football club on Sunday. They will be allowed to play matches, sign players, sell players, sell season tickets etc.

Then on Monday they will no longer be a football club. They'll have to stop selling season ticket, signing players and arranging matches.

Someone really, really hasn't thought this through. No surprises there then.

Gonna back up the feeling that Sevco/Zombie Gers are not going to get their SFA license this weekend. Why? Well as football fans we all know that the decision is not about the SFA growing some balls, "sporting integrity"or even Green caving in and accepting the Oldco may have titled stripped (why that seems to bother him I've no idea). No, the decision will be made on superstition.

In 2 hours or so I'll be heading to a remote area of the Scottish west coast, where phone signals will be patchy at best, TV is a no-no, even Radio Scotland 810MW will be like trying to listen to someone on the other side of the world through a barrage of interference, and "the internet" hasn't yet been invented! On that basis, and given that even if I did manage to hear the news I'd have no ice cream and jelly or anyone to celebrate with, I can assure you that superstition thence dictates that Sevco will not get an SFA license, Brechin will get a bye to the next round of the Ramsdens Cup, and I'll be non the wiser until I return to at least semi-civilisation on Monday afternoon.

:lol:

Ravelin

On the basis that the failure to be granted the transfer of membership of the SFA today could make all my sums irrelevant (or even mopre irrelevant) I present my calculations as to what the Rangers FC budget might realistically be, and how it could afford to meet its bills.

It might not be as horrendous as it first appears, but still even bare survival would depend on a huge amount of support from the Rangers fans, and with the best will in the world, would any team be able to maintain the attendances needed in these circumstances?

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/rangers-fc-in-2012-2013-could-it-survive-financially/

On the basis that the failure to be granted the transfer of membership of the SFA today could make all my sums irrelevant (or even mopre irrelevant) I present my calculations as to what the Rangers FC budget might realistically be, and how it could afford to meet its bills.

It might not be as horrendous as it first appears, but still even bare survival would depend on a huge amount of support from the Rangers fans, and with the best will in the world, would any team be able to maintain the attendances needed in these circumstances?

http://scotslawthoug...ve-financially/

Does it included payment of outstanding football related debts?